Halo Reach LE $27.22 FSSS AZ

I understand Shaimun, like I said CURRENTLY its the cheapest. Heck I bought my legendary at $49.99 but was bothered that the stupid limited edition inside didnt have a slipcover, I know OCD but still it bothered me. I ended up trading the game away but kept the contents and been wanting to actually play the game with some friends and was looking and saw this was only $5 more than the regular version on amazon so I figured score! I know this isnt the GREATEST deal ever but for those who maybe were considering picking it up this is a cheap entry into the game plus its the LE. Sorry for the confusion AJVtony!

I saw this for 20 dollars on clearance at Best Buy last week. I would have grabbed one but sadly I don't have an Xbox. This and Best Buy are both amazing deals though.

It's going to be hard for me getting used to the new commonly accepted abbreviation for Amazon being Arizona.

Maybe Newegg should use Nebraska/Northeast since that would be even more fun.

Oddly enough, whenever I see Slickdeals, I never think of South Dakota. Probably because I never think of South Dakota.

[quote name='AJVtony831']I thought this was the legendary edition at first[/QUOTE]

So did I! The limited edition has been at this price point in Amazon for a while now.

AZ means Amazon? Who came up with that... I thought he meant Arizona. I bit on this a little while ago because I hadn't played Reach. I didn't think the game was very good but still seems like a good deal because the LE stuff is pretty cool.

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']I understand Shaimun, like I said CURRENTLY its the cheapest. Heck I bought my legendary at $49.99 but was bothered that the stupid limited edition inside didnt have a slipcover, I know OCD but still it bothered me. I ended up trading the game away but kept the contents and been wanting to actually play the game with some friends and was looking and saw this was only $5 more than the regular version on amazon so I figured score! I know this isnt the GREATEST deal ever but for those who maybe were considering picking it up this is a cheap entry into the game plus its the LE. Sorry for the confusion AJVtony![/QUOTE]

No, I wasn't saying its a bad deal. Thanks for the thread. I didn't mean anything offensive.

I missed Best Buy's sale over the holidays, was $15 dollars on their website. Is it still worth it for $27.22? I really would like the Limited Edition content, but I would only play the single player since I don't have Live Gold. So for the current price, still worth it?

bread's done
Back