Vita - LittleBigPlanet - Out Now - Craftworld On The Go

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 zekeike

zekeike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Got the game and beat the story already. The bosses are awesome.
Looking for friends to do the 2x parts and for some of the multiplayer trophies.
Uploaded my first level. Wheel of La Marionetta.

#32 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:21 AM

Feel free to add me to do 2x parts. PSN: Miami_13

#33 Renegade Moose

Renegade Moose

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

I just picked up the game. According to what I read servers should have been up as of the 18th but I get messages that the store and such are unavailable. Anybody else gotten online?
Posted Image

#34 MyCatEdwin

MyCatEdwin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

The store won't be up till Tuesday, but online features such as level sharing and multiplayer have been working since the 18th. See you online!

#35 Renegade Moose

Renegade Moose

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

Just figured that out after playing around. For some reason it wasn't connecting. Then of course after I post I star getting leader boards and can connect to the community. Just can't get to the store like you said. I want my Kratos costume!

Thanks for the response, though. :-)
Posted Image

#36 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

Hmm, glad there's something finally there. Although, you cannot access the store directly through the game (probably need a game patch for that to work).

A bit disappointed that instead of making sure that all the existing content was there, they simply tried to make more stuff to sell. They didn't say anything about restrictions with the Sonic customes, yet they're nowhere to be found.
And boy some of the new stuff they made just looks really lame...

#37 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:11 AM

Hmm, glad there's something finally there. Although, you cannot access the store directly through the game (probably need a game patch for that to work).

A bit disappointed that instead of making sure that all the existing content was there, they simply tried to make more stuff to sell. They didn't say anything about restrictions with the Sonic customes, yet they're nowhere to be found.
And boy some of the new stuff they made just looks really lame...

Huh? They said upfront that they weren't going to be able to get all of the DLC up there on Day 1, so I don't know how you're disappointed that they kept their promise. The only new thing they're selling is the launch week shirt that they always offer for each new game.

*Here’s the fine print: There are a heck of a lot of costumes and it’s going to take us a little while to get them all tailored, pressed, and packaged up. You will get some at launch and then we’ll be adding the rest later on, but rest assured you will get them!

http://blog.us.plays...igplanet-recap/

#38 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

I should probably just be thankful that they're doing this much. I didn't even know about this promotion until after I bought the game.
I'll just slow down through the campaign, so I can use some of the content that's still to come.

#39 pob14

pob14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:36 AM

Beta testers were sent an email with a code for a special outfit (it's a yellow vest with a script "B" on the left chest). Since there is approximately a 0% chance that I'll buy this game, I'll give it away here:

NADC-92N2-T6A2

I'm assuming it's unique, so post if you use it. If it's tied to my account . . . well, sorry.

#40 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

Beta testers were sent an email with a code for a special outfit (it's a yellow vest with a script "B" on the left chest). Since there is approximately a 0% chance that I'll buy this game, I'll give it away here:

NADC-92N2-T6A2

I'm assuming it's unique, so post if you use it. If it's tied to my account . . . well, sorry.

Thanks got it. I really wanted to try the beta but was too late for registering.

So again thanks.

#41 pob14

pob14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

Thanks got it. I really wanted to try the beta but was too late for registering.

So again thanks.

You're welcome, enjoy.

#42 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:36 AM

Weren't you supposed to be able to use the Vita as a controller for LBP2, or did they scrap that idea?

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#43 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:40 AM

Weren't you supposed to be able to use the Vita as a controller for LBP2, or did they scrap that idea?

It's still coming.

#44 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:51 AM

So when I put in the code that was in my case for the pre-order bonus but it only acts as my online pass. How do I get the Bioshock and Knight costumes?

#45 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

So when I put in the code that was in my case for the pre-order bonus but it only acts as my online pass. How do I get the Bioshock and Knight costumes?

That was an apparent misprint on Sony's end. The only way to get the customes was to have pre-ordered the game. Gamestop code would've been on your receipt, and others retailers would've provided it through other means.

#46 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

Finished the main campaign. Very nice game for the most part. I felt they started to lose their 'magic' with the last few levels. They seemed annoying and repetitive, as opposed to the 'freshness' associated with the earlier content of the game.
The last boss was unnecessarily difficult, and worse than the LBP 2 boss. With the next iteration, they should really look into a 'skip scene' option for the boss fights. If you don't catch the pattern quickly, you're guaranteed to see the stupid intro a few times.

#47 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:41 AM

Good to hear the campaign seems to be fun. How is the user created content thus far? I am considering getting a Vita and this would be one of the games I would look to pick up.

#48 GodlyOne

GodlyOne

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

Good to hear the campaign seems to be fun. How is the user created content thus far? I am considering getting a Vita and this would be one of the games I would look to pick up.

UGC is hit and miss as one would expect but there are some cool levels out there (you can look up levels on LBP.me and add them to your queue). Touch screen use in levels is surprisingly really fun.

godlyone.gif