Gamestop B&M - WWE All Stars Brawl Stick PS3/360 $19.99 Brawl Pad $12.99

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

There are quite a few stores in the bay area with the fight pads, no sticks though. Picked up a ps3 one and a Xbox one. Was wondering of anybody knows if the ps3 one works for pc

As far I know, the older ones won't work b/c of wireless, but the newer wired ones for SF x T should work.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#32 seanmadi

seanmadi

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

I had two stores ship to my store, one 80 miles away. So excited!
Posted Image

#33 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:14 PM

Not available within a hundred miles of me for the stick,

#34 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:50 PM

well i put a hold on a store 10 miles away. is this game good for soul calibur???

#35 Gertle627

Gertle627

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

Both are available near me. I don't play a ton of fighting games tho. Probably not worth it.

#36 butternuts

butternuts

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:40 PM

I have had mine for a while that i got at this price. I love it so far and it is also great on the pc for the simpler games but the only problem i have is that it is a bit harder for me to do charge moves on it because of the bigger dpad which is fine with me since i tend to hate charge characters.

#37 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:06 AM

can any of you suggest a good fighting stick for under $70 bucks? this one from what i understand you have to mod few things to make it work right ?

#38 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:14 AM

This is a fine stick for the price and it's easily upgradable if you want to mess with it. It's better than the first version of the stick from SF 4 in 2009.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#39 limelight022

limelight022

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Id love to play some shmups with the arcade stick instead of my hori pad. So tempting...

#40 ferris182

ferris182

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Thanks OP. I just picked up another fight pad to use for SFIV and MK. My original SF Fightpad is getting very worn out!

#41 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

FYI the 360 brawl pads are no longer in the system new, they were converted to used and would show up now just as used wired 360 controllers for $19.99. Not sure about the PS3 ones though.

42869.png

#42 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:06 AM

Gonna be YMMV on GS having these but they dropped the price another $10 on the arcade sticks. Noticed it online and surprised to see several stores around me had some for both systems. Grabbed a 360 stick for myself i'm like 99.9% sure it wasn't showing in stock at the $30 price maybe a restock or return.. Also both are USB so they can be used on your PC.Stickshttp://www.gamestop....awl-stick/89347http://www.gamestop....awl-stick/89348Padshttp://www.gamestop....brawl-pad/89175http://www.gamestop....brawl-pad/89346

Bumping this in case anyone new wants to go on the hunt. The PS3 pad has dropped to $9.99. I see that post where the pads are said to be converted, so...

Also, the Wii fightstick is still $12.99: http://www.gamestop....ightstick/76853

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#43 TySoN_F

TySoN_F

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:02 AM

Can't find any in my area. But after using this stick for almost 2 years, I highly recommend it.

Super easy to mod and it's a great entry stick that won't give out on you easily.

If only some would pop into my area, I'd love to make some custom arcade sticks.

>Follow My Instagram! I post videos and pics of my collection.
>Twitter, Don't know what to with yet!

#44 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

The closest stick is 60 miles away from me.

The closest pad however is only 6 miles away.

Good prices on both. If they were wireless I'd be more interested unfortunately.

You're never going to see a wireless stick/pad again b/c tournaments don't allow wireless controllers plus the input lag makes it sub-optimal. The Hori Tekken 6 wireless stick sucked, and the first run of SF 4 fightpads are the only wireless thing allowed at Evo or any other fighting game tournament. Also most pad players will have upgraded to the newer SF x TK wired pads by now.

Even the pro FPS/sports/racing players will play on wired controllers.

42869.png

#45 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:10 AM

Awesome stick for modding, otherwise meh. Love the one I modded around last christmas, total cost came out to be close to 70$ (Though I did get mostly top end parts), but it was still a fun project and works flawlessly.

Posted ImagePosted Image