[OOS]Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Triple Pack (Ignitor, Warnado, Camo) @$20

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:17 AM

Not sure if you can really consider this a deal since in reality the retail price ranges from $19.99 to $24.99, but Amazon will be getting this triple pack back in stock starting May 15th, 2012 for $19.99 w/ Prime. You may already place your order so it ships as soon as it is back in stock.

http://www.amazon.co...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

The reason why I posted this triple pack as a deal is because the two other stores that were selling at this price have been OOS and third party sellers on Amazon and EBay have been asking for $50+ for this triple character pack.

Not sure what the shipping charges are for non-prime members, but it definitely beats paying $50+.

Edit: Will be back in stock @ Amazon on May 20th, 2012 for $19.99.

P.S. You can also get Cynder, Lightning rod, and Zook for $19.99 w/ Prime! But it hasn't been as rare to find as the above mentioned triple pack.

http://www.amazon.co...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Edited by MochaRaf, 17 May 2012 - 05:41 PM.
Re-Stocking on May 20th

#2 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:54 AM

Best.Triplepack.ever. Very nice.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#3 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

I got one of the Warnado, Camo triple packs. It was showing one left then, but now it says 7.

#4 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:02 AM

I got one of the Warnado, Camo triple packs. It was showing one left then, but now it says 7.

Yeah, the quantity seems to be jumping around a bit. Perhaps they are trying to take inventory? Eitherway, if you are looking to get this triple back better jump on the pre-order soon before they are all gone!

#5 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:04 AM

Yeah, the quantity seems to be jumping around a bit. Perhaps they are trying to take inventory? Eitherway, if you are looking to get this triple back better jump on the pre-order soon!

That's why I placed 2 orders just in case. One with paid shipping and one with free shipping (had been looking at some warehouse games). If I get 2, I'll just share with a friend.

#6 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

That's why I placed 2 orders just in case. One with paid shipping and one with free shipping (had been looking at some warehouse games). If I get 2, I'll just share with a friend.

It seems that they are no longer offering it for pre-order. I guess they really must have only had 100 copies or so.

#7 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:21 AM

Not dead. Stilling showing on the side.

#8 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:22 AM

Not dead. Stilling showing on the side.

Yeah, it just came back in stock.

#9 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:26 AM

Got it thx OP

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#10 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:01 AM

Crap, I hope there is still some in stock tomorrow.

#11 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:08 AM

Crap, I hope there is still some in stock tomorrow.

They seem to constantly be updating the stock... The page has gone a few times from "In stock on May 13th", to "No longer available", as well as to "In stock, may take 1 - 2 days processing". The amount of copies available seem to also be jumping around from 4, to 17, to 9, to 15 in a matter of seconds. They must be taking inventory. Hopefully this deal will still be available tomorrow so a few people can buy these over-priced toys at retail value.

I am also curious as to what the expected delivery date is for those of you who ordered this pack. I placed my order a few minutes after it became available on my screen and it says "Deliver estimate: May 17th, 2012".

#12 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:27 AM

OOS again :(
"Evil is Funs"

#13 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:34 AM

They seem to constantly be updating the stock... The page has gone a few times from "In stock on May 13th", to "No longer available", as well as to "In stock, may take 1 - 2 days processing". The amount of copies available seem to also be jumping around from 4, to 17, to 9, to 15 in a matter of seconds. They must be taking inventory. Hopefully this deal will still be available tomorrow so a few people can buy these over-priced toys at retail value.

I am also curious as to what the expected delivery date is for those of you who ordered this pack. I placed my order a few minutes after it became available on my screen and it says "Deliver estimate: May 17th, 2012".

Mine says May 18th

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#14 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:37 AM

Mine says May 18th

Mine too.

#15 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:43 AM

Ah, so one day later. Still I find that strange since you guys bought the pack fairly early after Amazon posted it... Perhaps it has to do with the fact that Amazon changed the description to "In Stock on May 14th" right before the deal disappeared again.

#16 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Says shipping soon. Probably will ship Monday.

#17 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:46 AM

Says shipping soon. Probably will ship Monday.

Looks like we are on the same boat, hopefully it will ship on Monday.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#18 Jav0r

Jav0r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

Back up. In stock on May 13, 2012. Only 17 left.

#19 apokalypse

apokalypse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:09 AM

just out of curiosity, how have you all been doing with your skylander's online orders lately? I've ordered quite a few "rare" ones I found on CAG such as wham-shell, camo, dragon's peak 3-pack etc... from gamestop, walmart, and TRU, and every time they came damaged. Am I the only one consistently getting damaged skylanders, or is this common?

#20 Rylin210

Rylin210

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

Thanks OP grabbed one before the price shot back up to $69

#21 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

just out of curiosity, how have you all been doing with your skylander's online orders lately? I've ordered quite a few "rare" ones I found on CAG such as wham-shell, camo, dragon's peak 3-pack etc... from gamestop, walmart, and TRU, and every time they came damaged. Am I the only one consistently getting damaged skylanders, or is this common?

I personally just got into the whole Skylander hype yesterday, after I picked up the mega pack for $49.99 + tax at Best Buy. That is how I actually came across this deal, as I kept checking the net for low prices and the first few times I had checked Amazon I was only getting the crazy third party seller prices of $58 - $74 USD.

I will let you know the condition of my packs when they arrived in a few days.

Also just curious, are you saying the packaging gets damaged or the character figurine itself?

#22 Robert Conley

Robert Conley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

I've never had any problem with packaging when ordering from Amazon, which is where I got most of my Skylanders. The few I got from Walmart's website just came packaged in an envelope and while I got lucky with 2 of them the third I ordered had the packaging damaged significantly. Luckily the character was fine.

#23 pugs1208

pugs1208

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

Back in stock. 19 left.

#24 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

Back in stock. 19 left.

Thank you, I also just added it to my cart and it says 75 copies available. It always seems to vary significantly.

#25 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

Yep, back in stock

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#26 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

I just got done speaking to an Amazon representative, they officially have the item back in stock and it no longer available for pre-order for May 13th.

For those of you that have delivery dates for May 17th or May 18th, it seems that we are stuck with these dates. When I was talking to the representative I was asking if I could cancel my previous order so I can place a new one with the new delivery date of May 15th. Unfortunately they said that my order has already been processed and they are no longer able to cancel the item, meaning I have to wait until May 17th even though the item is already in stock. I told them it didn't make much sense for me that someone who purchased this item earlier in the day yesterday will receive their item two days later after people who ordered the item today with the exact same shipping options. But it seems that everything is computer based, so because when I had ordered it yesterday when it wasn't officially listed as "in stock", it has labeled my item not to be processed and shipped until May 15th.

And just to make it clear, the reason why I contacted Amazon is not because I am some entitled douche, I was simply worried about my order being cancelled. Last time I ordered an item that was out of stock but supposed to come back in stock on a specific date the exact same thing happened except my order was cancelled... If I remember correctly I believe it was the Skyrim Collectors Edition Strategy guide... I had ordered it when it became available for pre-order, and then the item came back in stock before the date listed in my order, so people were able to received it before I was able to and by the time my order was scheduled for processing and shipping the item was no longer available :(.

Perhaps I shall just re-order the item and return one, just to be on the safe side.

#27 XzMrHitDatHoezX

XzMrHitDatHoezX

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

OOS now

#28 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:40 PM

OOS now

Still says 338 available on my end.

#29 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

the stock on this is fluctuating back and forth.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#30 XzMrHitDatHoezX

XzMrHitDatHoezX

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

Thx OP,just ordered one of each tri-pack for me and my 4yr old