Amazon clearance games Rayman origins 360 $17.50 few other ok prices

Yeah, Amazon has had it had this price for a few days. I had been debating whether or not t buy it but decided to wait on $15 or less.

[quote name='TheKbob']SOLD!

(Game was so bad... I loved it!)[/QUOTE]

I think this game is truly so bad it's good. At least if you're a fan of linear shooters like me.

With the amount of stuff i buy off amazon.. I'm thinking about getting their Prime membership.. Because I definitely spend more than $80/year in shipping..

[quote name='david69']With the amount of stuff i buy off amazon.. I'm thinking about getting their Prime membership.. Because I definitely spend more than $80/year in shipping..[/QUOTE]

Sign up for Amazon Mom if you haven't already, you'll get prime for free for a while. Might as well get it for free for a few months before paying for it.

[quote name='david69']With the amount of stuff i buy off amazon.. I'm thinking about getting their Prime membership.. Because I definitely spend more than $80/year in shipping..[/QUOTE]
On my phone now but pm me

[quote name='KanYozakura']Most of the Amazon sellers have 80ish% feedback...no thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but anyone can file negative feedback even though everything was received and in good condition and Amazon will give them their money back.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Yeah, but anyone can file negative feedback even though everything was received and in good condition and Amazon will give them their money back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess that's true. Had that happen to me a couple of years ago with Halo Reach...the asshat claimed I sent him CoD:WaW instead and Amazon bought it. :wall:

[quote name='KanYozakura']Yeah I guess that's true. Had that happen to me a couple of years ago with Halo Reach...the asshat claimed I sent him CoD:WaW instead and Amazon bought it. :wall:[/QUOTE]

What a dick. I honestly don't understand how someone can feel ok with fucking someone over like that.

bread's done
Back