Diablo 3 pre-orders

Flowette

CAGiversary!
Feedback
80 (100%)
Halp!

Diablo 3 pre-orders

I had a pre-order with Amazon but they've just emailed me to say that they might not have enough stock to dispatch my order to me in time.

Has anybody else had a similar issue? I don't want to order with Play or Zavvi only to be hit with the same problem! :bomb:

Not experienced that problem with Amazon.

Pre ordered mine with Tesco and it landed today, unlucky bud :/

[quote name='Flowette']Halp!

Diablo 3 pre-orders

I had a pre-order with Amazon but they've just emailed me to say that they might not have enough stock to dispatch my order to me in time.

Has anybody else had a similar issue? I don't want to order with Play or Zavvi only to be hit with the same problem! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

holy smokes... not this Amazon, not on Diablo 3!
i had my pre-order up very very early (as early as october 2010) and crossing everything i have for getting it on 16th or even 17th may (i live in Italy so no way they can deliver for day-1 either...).

Up to now, no warning emails of sorts in my inbox.
Gaaaahhh

[quote name='B00mer182']Not experienced that problem with Amazon.

Pre ordered mine with Tesco and it landed today, unlucky bud :/[/QUOTE]

yah, heard that Tesco overdid that :p
very good for you, you can start to install it at 17:01 CEST on monday 14th

now that i think of it... why the hell cannot online stores and "brick & mortar" stores ship well in advance of the 15th launch day ?? Either way the servers open not before 00:01 CEST on May the 15th

bummers, had gladly squeezed it in my sweathy hands for the weekend :)

[quote name='babaz75']holy smokes... not this Amazon, not on Diablo 3!
i had my pre-order up very very early (as early as october 2010) and crossing everything i have for getting it on 16th or even 17th may (i live in Italy so no way they can deliver for day-1 either...).

Up to now, no warning emails of sorts in my inbox.
Gaaaahhh[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered very late from Amazon, like a week or two ago, so I imagine they're doing a First In First Out approach. My own fault really - I had an order with Gameplay for months which I cancelled when Game went into administration.

I've gambled on HMV's online service. If I don't have it on Tuesday, guess I'll have to wait.

D3 was amazon's largest pre-ordered game in history, not too surprising. Hopefully they pull through for you though.

It's my own fault really, but I'd much rather have a boxed copy than download it direct from Battle.net. Price isn't so much of an issue here. I'd just like D3 to sit at the bottom of my shelf :)

I've got a pal who works at HMV and has reserved me an in-store copy also, but that'll be £40-45, so I'm really hoping that either HMV online or Amazon save the day.

OOoooooh, the tension!

[quote name='babaz75']yah, heard that Tesco overdid that :p
very good for you, you can start to install it at 17:01 CEST on monday 14th[/QUOTE]

Yeah currently cant do anything with it lol cant even install :p

[quote name='B00mer182']Yeah currently cant do anything with it lol cant even install :p[/QUOTE]

you can hold it in your hands, craddle it, kiss it
erhm...

When did you pre-order your copy with Amazon? I pre-ordered mine with them early last month and I haven't received an email from them yet about shortages.

if you were desperate for a day one copy you could buy it straight from blizzard online store, but at £45 that's so steep!

I had mine pre-ordered from Amazon as it was the cheapest but cancelled it due to getting a review code, sweet!

Well, Amazon appear to be all out of copies for Diablo 3 (standard and collectors edition). Mine still has an estimated delivery date of 15/05/2012 despite it not being dispatched yet. God I hope I get it on Tuesday, I even paid postage to get it delivered on the 15th! :whistle2:x

Crikey. Just had an email from Amazon telling me that my order has been dispatched :shock: Maybe they were just being precautionary.

Thankfully, HMV haven't processed my order yet. Managed to get in there and cancel it.

Why do I get the feeling I'll still be waiting until Thursday for the post to arrive? :lol:

[quote name='B00mer182']How much was the pre-order with Amazon then?[/QUOTE]

asking me? my price has been fixed to 23.16 pounds
lowest ever, i think

good for them they have shipped today (even though i hoped in a sunday 13th shipment...)

Nice price, Tesco was £27 which i couldn't grumble at.

Still not played it yet ( women!:cry: )

What do people think of it?

[quote name='B00mer182']Still not played it yet ( women!:cry: )

What do people think of it?[/QUOTE]
Would love to tell but you whaddya know... login servers are absolutely hammered :lol:

[quote name='B00mer182']Nice price, Tesco was £27 which i couldn't grumble at.

Still not played it yet ( women!:cry: )

What do people think of it?[/QUOTE]

It is a great game, its starting to take over my life a bit
ushsjf

bread's done
Back