Best place to pickup chicks?

Murderstorm

CAGiversary!
Ive tried all the hot spots and nothing! Ive tried the library,the dentist office, and even the car wash! Where are they?!

[quote name='Murderstorm']Ive tried all the hot spots and nothing! Ive tried the library,the dentist office, and even the car wash! Where are they?![/QUOTE]
Tagged for future hilarity.

Also, try abortion clinics.

How does one go about picking up a girl at a car wash? Isnt it on rails? Are you getting out of the car and chasing them car ahead of you down? I have never once seen a female car wash employee.

Everyone knows the best place to pick up chix is at the Gamestop B2G1 used sale (sometimes the GF nightly deals are awesome too, but you have to wait for them to ship...and I like the instant gratification of B&M stores). Normally I stay away from GS...but their used sales are OK.

If you are OK with picking up a used chick, and dont really care about how much the last person "beat it up"...then that is one of your better options.

Best of luck!

*5-stared this thread. Good stuff guys, great advice, thread of the year!

[quote name='XF Gator']Chick-fil-A[/QUOTE]

Every Chick-Fil-A I've been to in South Florida has had lots of attractive women employees and customers. They might as well rename the place "Chick Magnet".

If that doesn't work, try Castle Anthrax.

Grocery store. Ask them a question about a piece of fruit or something, so they feel smart.

Don't say "Hey can I check out your melons?"
Do say: "Excuse me...Do you know how to tell when these things are ripe?"

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']A farm.
At least that way if the chicks turn you down the sheep are available. :)[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause: Would that make the OP a baaaaaaad boy?;)
[quote name='Kerig']Family Reunions[/QUOTE]
Not a bad idea, if you don't mind the possibility of three headed kids at some point in the future.:booty:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I think this thread has turned into the early boarding area for Hell.[/QUOTE]

Not even close.

[quote name='pacifickarma']INS department.[/QUOTE]
This is not a bad idea either. I'm sure some of those foreign chicks who are about to be deported for being here illegally would love to find a guy who would marry em n make em a US citizen. Hell. I bet you could even charge $2-5k per broad n make a fortune doing that.:lol:

[quote name='slowdive21']Battered Women's Shelter[/QUOTE]

lmao yeah just promise you wont ever hit them and then as soon as they get in the car threaten to kill them if they ever try to leave you.

surprised nobody mentioned the morgue plenty to choose from and you dont have to bother trying to come up with anything to say. and last i heard they dont say no and if they do run like hell.

or at an anorexia anonymous meeting. they dont each much ( if anything) so theyre a cheap date and since they have image issues all you have to do is toss them a few compliments, or insults, and you could probably get anything you want. you could probably find success with bulimics as well but be careful if she goes down on you since they like to throw up right after they eat.

[quote name='Soodmeg']How does one go about picking up a girl at a car wash? Isnt it on rails? Are you getting out of the car and chasing them car ahead of you down? I have never once seen a female car wash employee.[/QUOTE]

You hide in there naked, climb on the hood, and when the washing strips part, you're there with your junk flappin. It's the big reveal. Works every time.

[quote name='lokizz']you could probably find success with bulimics as well but be careful if she goes down on you since they like to throw up right after they eat.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:Regurgitated protein shake?;)

Be a brony. I talk to girls anywhere; work, school even fast food joints however I never go beyond friendship personally I am not looking for a gf but if your wanting one its more that u need confidence and balls just talk to them anywhere. /]

[quote name='lokizz']surprised nobody mentioned the morgue plenty to choose from and you dont have to bother trying to come up with anything to say. and last i heard they dont say no and if they do run like hell.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of the song Code Blue by TSOL.

[quote name='lokizz']or at an anorexia anonymous meeting. they dont each much ( if anything) so theyre a cheap date and since they have image issues all you have to do is toss them a few compliments, or insults, and you could probably get anything you want. you could probably find success with bulimics as well but be careful if she goes down on you since they like to throw up right after they eat.[/QUOTE]

Funeral's and this were the best ideas technically

[quote name='200STM']Be a brony. I talk to girls anywhere; work, school even fast food joints however I never go beyond friendship personally I am not looking for a gf but if your wanting one its more that u need confidence and balls just talk to them anywhere. /][/QUOTE]

but this is really the best idea, if you see a girl without a guy (and you might wanna pay attention for a minute), then go talk to her, what is she gonna do? say no? it isn't any worse than what is going on for you currently OP. Now go gets some son!

bread's done
Back