• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:34 PM

Yoga class

i always heard women fart alot in those classes.

#62 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:37 PM

i guess someone didnt notice the hott little tasty making her way towards the guy......thats right them ponies are him into a coochie whisperer. and before anyone rips on her age remember with age comes experience

Spoiler

Hey now. Older women know what they like already and if you're not doing something the way they like it, they'll let you know.;) Not that I know from experience or anything.:-\"

i always heard women fart alot in those classes.

You think that's bad? When I was a kid the karate school I went to would smell like cabbage by the time class was over.:lol:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#63 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

knew someone like that in college. he smelled so bad his roommate moved out on him after a week lol. hes one of those people you know theyre coming before they get there he smelled that bad.

#64 200STM

200STM

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:55 PM

Haha that's true I'm not ever getting laid. I think just be yourself with more confidence and just make yourself interesting by finding new things to enjoy expand your hobbies.

#65 crushtopher

crushtopher

1 to 1.618

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

Craigslist FTW!

You're too young to drink, right? So bars aren't an option.

#66 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:36 AM

Just so you know, I was serious about the grocery store. There are plenty of women there and you'll know if they have kids or not (since most women with kids take them to the store). Just go to a trendy grocery store in the area. You may meet single moms there, but if they have a kid, you know they put out. haha.

#67 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:07 AM

knew someone like that in college. he smelled so bad his roommate moved out on him after a week lol. hes one of those people you know theyre coming before they get there he smelled that bad.

A real life Pigpen from Charlie Brown? Did he have a dust cloud following him?:lol::applause:

Craigslist FTW!

You're too young to drink, right? So bars aren't an option.

More like Craigslist FTL!! I've tried that route. Everything from posting a joking 'want a woman for NSA fun' ad to a real ad looking for a relationship. All of the 'damaged' women in the world are on CL or so it seems. The one chick I met and ended up in a brief relationship with 'loved everything about me', then proceeded to try and change my clothes, what I drive and who I hang out with in my spare time. Yeah. Not happening.

As for the NSA(no strings attached) ad, I posted I was looking for a WOMAN in CAPS for fun. I got 3 non passable CD's, a tranny and an ugly older woman who would give Medusa a run for her money. Worst part is they ALL SENT PICS.:puke:

Yeah. First and LAST time I posted one of those ads on there.:-#:-#:-#

Edited by IAmTheCheapestGamer, 14 May 2012 - 01:26 AM.

Posted Image

#68 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:59 AM

Go to a gay bar...strike up a conversation with the nearest $$$ hag amd say you've always wanted to try the va jayjay

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#69 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:08 AM

Go to a gay bar...strike up a conversation with the nearest $$$ hag amd say you've always wanted to try the va jayjay

Funny thing is when I was a kid(like 14-15) I got absolutely wasted at a party my dads' one friend threw. I hurled chunks, passed out and then after the party dad decided it'd be a good idea to go drink sodas at the one bar downtown to go sober up himself.

Little did he know that it was a gay bar. As I looked around all I saw were guys kissing guys n girls kissing girls. Then I had two prostitutes working the bar area come up to me n start rubbing my junk while I'm sitting there. Thinking back now, I gotta wonder if either of them were super passable CD's/trannies just going by who else was in the place.:lol::-#

Spoiler

Posted Image

#70 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:22 AM

Your first mistake OP might be asking for dating advice on a site full of cheap ass gamers.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#71 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:51 AM

Funny thing is when I was a kid(like 14-15) I got absolutely wasted at a party my dads' one friend threw. I hurled chunks, passed out and then after the party dad decided it'd be a good idea to go drink sodas at the one bar downtown to go sober up himself.

Little did he know that it was a gay bar. As I looked around all I saw were guys kissing guys n girls kissing girls. Then I had two prostitutes working the bar area come up to me n start rubbing my junk while I'm sitting there. Thinking back now, I gotta wonder if either of them were super passable CD's/trannies just going by who else was in the place.:lol::-#

Spoiler

and the mystery further unravels lmao.

#72 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

Spoiler

I made out with a tall chick that had harry arms and only hung out with fat girls. I think she was just Greek, but I have always wondered if maybe she was a tranny...

EDIT: I think we may be twins separated at birth based on life experiences. :lol:

#73 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:06 AM

I don't know what is worst, IATCG getting fondled at a gay bar or this thread getting over 1600 views. >_< I guess the OP isn't the only one having problems.

#74 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Basement Jaxx!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:07 AM

I don't know what is worst, IATCG getting fondled at a gay bar or this thread getting over 1600 views. >_< I guess the OP isn't the only one having problems.

No, half of them are stuck on thinking up jokes.

#75 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:25 AM

Street corners and playgrounds.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#76 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

Has anybody said sex addicts anonymous meetings? But seriously try bookstores and clothes thrift shops. My area (Portland) has a plethera of these. Also, outdoor music festivals and brew fest in the summer are pretty good. I liked going to old theaters to watch classic black & white films (gotta love Bogart) in the off chance I could bump into someone who shares my interest.

#77 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

If you're in college or still in your 20s, hit parties and bars/clubs with friends.

30s and above is tougher as most of your friends will be married (and many with kids) so it's harder to find wingmen for club outings. Best options I've found is to expand your social circle and make new friends. Meetup.com is useful for that. Find some groups for activities you like--running, hiking whatever. You may not meet any dates there, but you can make new friends which helps in meeting new people by expanding your social circle.

Online dating isn't too bad if you're 30 something either. Sucks if you're in your 20s as back then I found there weren't many decent looking chicks that age on there. But I've had some decent luck meeting some fairly hot late 20's to mid 30s chicks on there lately. Younger girls that are decent looking have no problems going out getting hit on, but once they get older they get sick of the bar scene, work all the time and have trouble meeting people etc. so there's a good bit of decent looking 30 somethings online. Have to weed out the crazy ones, divorced with kids people etc. though.

#78 metaphysicalstyles

metaphysicalstyles

Boo this man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

Golden Corral. They come slathered in gravy.
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/neuroned%27Posted Image

#79 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

OKCupid! That place is a blast.

#80 beano-time

beano-time

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

A carnival, but make sure you are always, and I mean always, displaying a monster condom, demonstrating that you have a magnum dong.

#81 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

I never have had a problem picking up chicks like the OP, but some I have slept with weren't good looking or chubby or a psychos.

If you lower your standards for a quick poundtown session, you'll be able to get some easily.
Currently playing:
:pc: - Red Orchestra 2
:pc: - Killing Floor
:pc: - SimCity 4
:360: - Uno
:360: - Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

#82 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

Family Reunions

^He took my answer.

edit- There's a name for dudes into My Little Pony? Have to tell a friend that there is a name for that creepy pony loving dude she works with.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#83 Xevious

Xevious

Most Damned CAG Evar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:35 AM

Posted Image

Damn you xevious...

Damn you Xevious... damn you to hell.....

Damn you Xevious be quiet.

So you know EBM? Damn you Xevious...