The Darkness II $19.97 @ Sony Store

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 yort9

yort9

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:56 AM

PS3 obviously - Roosevelt Field Mall! Long Island New York.

Few others $10 off but that was the on standout

#2 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:57 AM

Shouldn't this be regional?

#3 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:01 AM

Shouldn't this be regional?

Nope, apparently these sales are chained. The hard part is actually finding a store within a reasonable distance...closest to me is 90 miles, not even worth the trip if it was $4.99

#4 JetTone

JetTone

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:01 AM

Sony stores are located throughout the country but very very limited in numbers.

#5 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:39 AM

Sony stores are located throughout the country but very very limited in numbers.

Sony Store Locator
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#6 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

I was in a Sony Store on Tuesday. Almost none of the games had prices, and it wasn't worth my time to have an employee scan a random stack. I think there was a "clearance" sign, but no indication anywhere of which games were on clearance. Congrats to OP on the find.

#7 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

There is a thread about this I believe. But there are some great deals. Lots of vita games on sale and some newer ps3 games like Soul Calibur 5 and Dedmund's Quest under $$20

#8 InFaM0uS_J2

InFaM0uS_J2

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

I was in a Sony Store on Tuesday. Almost none of the games had prices, and it wasn't worth my time to have an employee scan a random stack. I think there was a "clearance" sign, but no indication anywhere of which games were on clearance. Congrats to OP on the find.

I thought that was the case too, but (at least in the case of the one I went to) they have the prices on the back top left corner.

#9 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

I saw this game, but didn't pay it any attention. Because of this thread, looked it up on YouTube. Those snakes are interesting. Cool, different looking game. Hmmm... Maybe I'll do an even exchange for that KOF XIII game. Hmmm...

I had them scan some games I was interested in. In addition to the games on the wall, they had a basket/shopping cart with cheaper games.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#10 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

I think I would pay that price on Amazon with free shipping but I wouldn't go out of my way to get that price.

#11 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

Found myself one in the Dallas Galleria store. I think there was one copy left.

I also grabbed a Ratchet and Clank All 4 One for $15 and a Fight: Lights Out for $10 (because, why not?). They had some other stuff like Mass Effect 2 for $10.

The most interesting thing was they had copies of MLB 09 and 10 The Show for $20 each, but MLB 11 The Show was $15. Makes perfect sense.
FadeToOne.png

#12 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

Found myself one in the Dallas Galleria store. I think there was one copy left.

I also grabbed a Ratchet and Clank All 4 One for $15 and a Fight: Lights Out for $10 (because, why not?). They had some other stuff like Mass Effect 2 for $10.

The most interesting thing was they had copies of MLB 09 and 10 The Show for $20 each, but MLB 11 The Show was $15. Makes perfect sense.

The Fight was one of the worst games I ever played. The controls sucked...Maybe you'll have more fun with it than I did.

#13 mmmend01

mmmend01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:01 AM

i picked up a copy today at the galleria (houston tx). tagged 29.99 rang for 19.99. didn't see any other deals

#14 jedex

jedex

Elite Chemist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:16 AM

Will BestBuy price match without an ad if I tell them that there is a Sony store that has it for 20 also there's a Sony store down the road from where
I am at.