The Darkness II $19.97 @ Sony Store

[quote name='Gosha']Shouldn't this be regional?[/QUOTE]

Nope, apparently these sales are chained. The hard part is actually finding a store within a reasonable distance...closest to me is 90 miles, not even worth the trip if it was $4.99

I was in a Sony Store on Tuesday. Almost none of the games had prices, and it wasn't worth my time to have an employee scan a random stack. I think there was a "clearance" sign, but no indication anywhere of which games were on clearance. Congrats to OP on the find.

There is a thread about this I believe. But there are some great deals. Lots of vita games on sale and some newer ps3 games like Soul Calibur 5 and Dedmund's Quest under $$20

[quote name='gantt']I was in a Sony Store on Tuesday. Almost none of the games had prices, and it wasn't worth my time to have an employee scan a random stack. I think there was a "clearance" sign, but no indication anywhere of which games were on clearance. Congrats to OP on the find.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was the case too, but (at least in the case of the one I went to) they have the prices on the back top left corner.

I saw this game, but didn't pay it any attention. Because of this thread, looked it up on YouTube. Those snakes are interesting. Cool, different looking game. Hmmm... Maybe I'll do an even exchange for that KOF XIII game. Hmmm...

I had them scan some games I was interested in. In addition to the games on the wall, they had a basket/shopping cart with cheaper games.

I think I would pay that price on Amazon with free shipping but I wouldn't go out of my way to get that price.

Found myself one in the Dallas Galleria store. I think there was one copy left.

I also grabbed a Ratchet and Clank All 4 One for $15 and a Fight: Lights Out for $10 (because, why not?). They had some other stuff like Mass Effect 2 for $10.

The most interesting thing was they had copies of MLB 09 and 10 The Show for $20 each, but MLB 11 The Show was $15. Makes perfect sense.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Found myself one in the Dallas Galleria store. I think there was one copy left.

I also grabbed a Ratchet and Clank All 4 One for $15 and a Fight: Lights Out for $10 (because, why not?). They had some other stuff like Mass Effect 2 for $10.

The most interesting thing was they had copies of MLB 09 and 10 The Show for $20 each, but MLB 11 The Show was $15. Makes perfect sense.[/QUOTE]

The Fight was one of the worst games I ever played. The controls sucked...Maybe you'll have more fun with it than I did.

i picked up a copy today at the galleria (houston tx). tagged 29.99 rang for 19.99. didn't see any other deals

Will BestBuy price match without an ad if I tell them that there is a Sony store that has it for 20 also there's a Sony store down the road from where
I am at.

The turnover ratio in the word processing business is extremely high. Too many word processors think that owning a computer and knowing how to type is all it takes. Not so! Probably the primary characteristic found amongst successful word processors is a strong work ethic, flexibility and perseverance.
determine your costs and then go after the advertisers. It can be
Jordan 13
and comply.

MEMORY CARD. Always make sure that your memory card is the right one for your digital camera. There are different types of memory card like the xD, SD, Flash card and the likes. And these types of memory cards go with certain types of digital cameras. of course memory storage is also up there in choosing the best digital cameras. Choose the size of memory that you need, if you're a photo junkie, you might need more than 32MB. Memory cards can go up to 1G.
Word Processing
jordan breds 11s sale online
you, they figure you'll not buy from them again, so it's to their

"hows and whys" of these rules then there's virtually no way you
your fingertips. All it takes is just a bit of effort on your
Authentic Jordans
As the population keeps growing in the U.S., land prices continue

acknowledgement and
There are some features to look for when shopping for a digital photo frame. You can opt for a basic unit that simply runs a pattern of pictures that change every minute or so. However, you can also find products that offer random ?
jordan 11 bred
sales effort and profit goals of your product--your basic "travel

Break-even time - One month to two years
to the end.
breds 11
advertising you do via radio or television will be quite

5. There is no need to be an athlete. Playing paintball does not require extreme physical strength. In fact, the game can be played with very few physical movements.
can do a terrific job of selling your products.
Cheap Jordans For Sale
buyers whether or not the interest is great enough to go to the

returns by over 15%, by using this little ploy that added up to
order business, you have to reinvest all your business income
Cheap Jordans For Sale
Rule. Many states have enacted similar laws. Some of those

banking needs. In most instances, you'll find that having the
Cut the cord two feet (60 cm.) long. Fold the end over 3 inches (8 cm.) and tie in an overhand knot, making a loop. This loop is for hanging the bell from a hook or a nail. Now turn the larger clay pot upside-down. Pass the loose end of the cord down through the hole in the pot. Lay the pot on its side and slide one of the large wooden beads up the cord until it is about 10 inches (25 cm.) from the loose end. Now tie the cord around the bead so that the bead cannot slip from its position on the cord. If you have done this correctly, you can lift the pot by the loop. In clay pot crafts, the beads must be large enough to stop the cord from going through the hole in the bottom of the pot.
jordan 11 bred
When you are ready to start purchasing, check the classified ads

Avoid the use of "run-arounds" (reducing the width of the copy
You can get creative, experimenting with various additions. Basil and sun-dried tomatoes make a delicious loaf. Try olives and onions.
Jordan 13
multipage typeset and professionally bound book. an important

suppliers. The long-term advantages of having your spouse work
Of the gestures.
Cheap Jordans For Sale
reports in one of the big national publications. Figuring that

and what other action should be taken-and when-or state that this
only what is absolutely necessary for start-up, and wait until
Jordan Shoes For Sale
Fortunately, there are plenty of effective teaching strategies to help learning disabled kids. Using word lists, phonics rules, mnemonic devices, and many other educational strategies, these kids can learn to read. Interestingly enough, however, these are also some of the most effective teaching strategies for other students. There are areas where the old methods are the best.

OPPORTUNITIES, P.O. BOX 2780, DPT HW, N. CONWAY, NH 03860
Water sports are very popular too from May until October and scuba divers and snorkelers love to dive in the clear waters here. Motorboats, sailing boats and kayaks are available for hire and it's also possible to rent out fishing equipment. The spa has a full length swimming pool with retractable sunroof. Other activities include horseback riding and there are three tennis courts and a croquet lawn. Bikes and mopeds are rented for Cambridge Beaches guests to explore the island and see the historic sights.
Jordan 13
and even when you have 100-150 signed, keep looking for and

bread's done
Back