Photo
- - - - -

Prototype 2 $39.99 (Amazon PMed Best Buy)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:17 AM

Prototype 2 (PS3 or Xbox 360) $39.99 Free Shipping

#2 aramsey1986

aramsey1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:40 AM

Damn, and I just got it like the week after it came out. Wonder if i can do a return for the price drop.

#3 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:47 AM

Well you can but you're gonna have to pay for the shipping which is probably gonna be less than $5

#4 aramsey1986

aramsey1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

Well you can but you're gonna have to pay for the shipping which is probably gonna be less than $5

I bought it in the store? should just be a matter of a return then a resale.

#5 stripwhite

stripwhite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:22 AM

I wish Amazon were a bit more proactive rather than reactive with their prices.
Posted Image

#6 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:26 AM

I cannot believe how fast games drop these days. I wish that the LEs of games would do the same :3

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#7 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:28 AM

I bought it in the store? should just be a matter of a return then a resale.

Oh my bad, I thought you got it from Amazon. I'm pretty sure if you have the receipt you can show it to them and they will refund you $20.

#8 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

Wow, this game dropped fast.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#9 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

Accidentally bought this from Newegg for $48 and haven't opened it yet.

#10 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

I just finished the 1st one after starting it like 2 years ago. I liked it more the 2nd time around but the controls where sometimes wonky. Have they fixed any of that? Also I heard the achievements were more reasonable this time. I am not taking the time to do some if the crazy ones in the 1st game. Also, I am not too keen on Activision holding back powers to be sold as $5 DLC so I will wait till it hits $20 or a "complete version" releases.
Posted Image

#11 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

I cannot believe how fast games drop these days. I wish that the LEs of games would do the same :3

Well look at the bright side... I see LEs cheaper than the regular version once in a while.

#12 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

I just finished the 1st one after starting it like 2 years ago. I liked it more the 2nd time around but the controls where sometimes wonky. Have they fixed any of that? Also I heard the achievements were more reasonable this time. I am not taking the time to do some if the crazy ones in the 1st game. Also, I am not too keen on Activision holding back powers to be sold as $5 DLC so I will wait till it hits $20 or a "complete version" releases.

Yeah the controls are better in P2, the achievements are a lot easier also.

#13 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

Finally decided to pick it up. Thanks OP

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#14 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

This is actually my favorite game this year, so much fun. They really improved upon the first game, and the controls feel a lot better. I'm really glad they ditched the combo system of the first game as eventually it was just a mess having too many options.

#15 robhimself

robhimself

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:09 PM

This is actually my favorite game this year, so much fun. They really improved upon the first game, and the controls feel a lot better. I'm really glad they ditched the combo system of the first game as eventually it was just a mess having too many options.

I feel exactly the same way. I just got it from gamefly and I've been having a total blast with it so far. Definitely pulling the trigger on this amazon price for p2

#16 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

Yay or nay? What about that Radnet thing? Aren't them a bunch of upcoming DLCs that need to be paid (unless pre-ordered?).

#17 aramsey1986

aramsey1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:54 PM

Sweet got my refund so if you picked up P2 from best buy at launch go get your $21.50 refund an pick up minecraft! lol

#18 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

I am still leaning towards renting it at Redbox for a weekend. I am sure I can beat everything in 3 days.
Posted Image

#19 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

I am still leaning towards renting it at Redbox for a weekend. I am sure I can beat everything in 3 days.

It took me about 11 hours to finish. I got all but 6 achievements in that time. It's definitely a rental IMHO.

#20 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

It took me about 11 hours to finish. I got all but 6 achievements in that time. It's definitely a rental IMHO.

Yeah I did the same thing with The Darkness II. I love that game but I beat everything twice and did the MP in 3 days.
Posted Image