Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE at TRU for 9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal

CAGiversary!
I was at Toys r' Us this past Friday, near Atlanta (Kennesaw, GA) and purchased Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition for 9.99. My first post, sorry if this is old news.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Metal']I was at Toys r' Us this past Friday, near Atlanta (Kennesaw, GA) and purchased Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition for 9.99. My first post, sorry if this is old news.[/QUOTE]

Ok I am in driving distance from the store you speak of, were there more? PS3?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how many they have left, they dug it out of the case for me. Not sure what ymmv is sorry.

[quote name='Metal']Not sure how many they have left, they dug it out of the case for me. Not sure what ymmv is sorry.[/QUOTE]
Yeah this is old news UNLESS it was the XBox 360 version. There was a thread for this over a month ago and I bought 2 of the PS3 versions. Last I checked though, the XBox 360 was still at 99.99. Let us know which it is. Thanks

[quote name='animemaniac14']can tell you this is for PS3 ONLY. and it's not YMMV..storewide clearance[/QUOTE]

I must have missed the thread that had this awhile ago. Which disappoints me >< lol

I believe their may be one left it was PS3, sorry I am old and senile :D. All these years reading and never posting, thought I would give it a try.

[quote name='Metal']I believe their may be one left it was PS3, sorry I am old and senile :D. All these years reading and never posting, thought I would give it a try.[/QUOTE]
Don't be sorry. Never regret posting finds...that's what this site is all about! Like the other poster said, some may have missed the original thread. I'm surprised you still found a couple-well done!

Many TRU have these and other CE's rotting on the floor of the glass display cases. Sound like it might be worth it to get the ol' price check or to print out a UPC code to bring for scanning.

Half.com has an item's UPC listed on the right side of the page under the price box

http://www.barcoding.com/upc/ lets you create & print one.

I remember doing this years ago for K-mart and Target non-marked clearance.

[quote name='inky1600']Don't be sorry. Never regret posting finds...that's what this site is all about! Like the other poster said, some may have missed the original thread. I'm surprised you still found a couple-well done![/QUOTE]

There are those out there that get pissed when duplicate threads are made...but for the other 99% of people that appreciate the time everyone puts into posting deals, no harm done. I honestly dont understand those that get so bent out of shape when that happens. I jus dont have the energy to get mad at people online after the day is done lol.

This is still ymmv. I checked today here in Omaha and the 360 version is still $99.99? I even had an employee scan it to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back