Pikmin 2 for Wii (Releasing June 10th) for $19.99

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 schuerm26

schuerm26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:47 AM

Yeah I just sold my complete copy for $50 on eBay. $20 pure profit after fees since I only paid $18 for it. I may have been able to eek out $5-10 more, but based on the recently completed auctions/BINs for complete copies and the impending Wii release, I didn't want to risk not being able to flip it in time.

Yeah. I think I could have gotten $50 on Amazon but I just wanted it gone before the price started to drop.

#32 vherub

vherub

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

anyone know which retailers are carrying this?

#33 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

anyone know which retailers are carrying this?

it's a nintendo first party release. pretty much all of them.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#34 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

The price on Pikmin 2 auctions on eBay looks to be down to about $35, maybe $40 after shipping is factored in. Tons of bidding but the high prices have already dipped for the most part. Glad I unloaded mine at $50 when I had the chance.

#35 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:34 AM

I unloaded a copy of Pikmin 2 for $58 last Xmas, it was complete and near mint but opened. I originally bought it for $9.99 on a Sears clearance. I don't think I ever played the game, but I might get around to picking this one up, especially if it goes on sale for $15 or so to see what I missed.

#36 kidkash03

kidkash03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

Just preordered it on Amazon, finally.

#37 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:37 AM

Will I be able to play this with a gamecube controller?

I need a new signature.

#38 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:37 AM

Will I be able to play this with a gamecube controller?

I do not believe so.

#39 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:00 PM

Is this game hard to find or something?

I went to 2 gamestops, one k-mart and one wal mart today. None of them had them or even got copies in. Amazon is sold out. I don't want to order online to pay extra shipping if I don't have to (unless it's Amazon because I got prime). Actually did a gamestop tracker check and no stores near me have it. Closest one is about an hour away and I am not driving all the way down there for it.

I may have to drive to another city to check a best buy near me on thurs.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#40 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

I was at Best Buy today and they had two copies on the shelf.
Posted Image

#41 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

Try Toys R Us, Best Buy, and Target. Also Gamestop, but they might not have any left. TRU, Best Buy and Target should be your top choices. Kmart can't be trusted to put games out as soon as they release and Walmart is hit or miss on if they will even have it in store or not. My experience with Target is that they usually have a whole row of your desired game on release.

#42 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

Try Toys R Us, Best Buy, and Target. Also Gamestop, but they might not have any left. TRU, Best Buy and Target should be your top choices. Kmart can't be trusted to put games out as soon as they release and Walmart is hit or miss on if they will even have it in store or not. My experience with Target is that they usually have a whole row of your desired game on release.

Not only that, but TRU has a buy 2 $19.99 games for $30 this week.
Posted Image

#43 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

Not only that, but TRU has a buy 2 $19.99 games for $30 this week.

Thanks for the heads up.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#44 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:52 AM

I was hoping that after this released that the GCN version would get cheaper but the opposite seems to be happening.

I need a new signature.

#45 mweav067

mweav067

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

Been debating over this. I'd rather have the Gamecube version, but I really want to play this game and don't have $50+ to drop on a Gamecube version.

#46 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

I can't find this game anywhere around me, not one Gamestop in my whole area has it, and we have many stores. If Nintendo wants to re-release games they should at least make sure stores have sufficient stock, not just stock for those who pre-order.

#47 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

I just played through Pikmin for the first time this week (it was the Wii port). Last night it kept me up until nearly three in the morning, which was also when I beat it. Definitely going to get the sequel now.
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: PAX Prime 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#48 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

I can't find this game anywhere around me, not one Gamestop in my whole area has it, and we have many stores. If Nintendo wants to re-release games they should at least make sure stores have sufficient stock, not just stock for those who pre-order.

It wasn't even pre-orderable at Gamestop. I tried. The best thing I can say is order online or do a search Gamestop option and see if there's anyone close. Maybe they got restocked.

#49 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:26 PM

There was one at a TRU over the weekend, which surprised me because of the sale last week. I didn't see a copy at Best Buy when I was last there last week.
Posted Image

#50 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:09 AM

Uh, Amazon has it.

#51 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

And Best Buy had restocked this week. Just got my copy. Now, to find the time to play it...
Posted Image