**Price and Items Update** Have: Games for 3DS, DS, GameCube, N64, PS2, PS3, and PC. NGC and PS3 Consoles. iPod Touch and DVDs. Superman Earth One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guimengo

Welcome to my sale/trade topic! I will combine shipping for multiple items when possible. Shipping prices (with USPS tracking not included). I have some feedback here and also on my e-Bay account here. :)

iPod
- iPod Touch 32GB (Slim) 2nd generation in pristine condition with screen protective film and silicone cover, original box with headphones, rarely used and like new (with engraving that isn't visible under cover) : $150

Games to sell/trade

Nintendo 3DS/DS :3ds:  :ds:
- Mario Kart 7 like new : $27
- PilotWings Resort like new : $15

Super Mario 3D Land very good ( small cut on plastic http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9854/u64a.jpg ) : $24

- Pokémon Pearl like new : $26

Nintendo Gamecube  :gc: - All like new in original case. You really have to sway me to part ways with them.
- Soul Calibur II

Star Wars: Rogue Leader - Rogue Squadron II

- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- The Legend of Zelda: WindWaker
- The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
Nintendo Gamecube with original cables, a few memory cards, and one controller. Very good condition minus original box.

Nintendo 64 - Cartridge only, in very good condition.
All Star Baseball 99 : $2.50

- Beetle Racing : $5.50
Crusin' USA : $7

- F1 World Grand Prix : $5.50
FIFA 99 : $4
Nascar 99 : $2.50
- PilotWings 64 : $5

Playstation 3 :ps3:

- Binary Domain new but not in shrink wrap : $ 15

- Grand Slam Tennis 2 like new : $14

- Mass Effect 2 like new, played only first level : $10

Portal 2 like new : $18

Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle UK import like new : $38

- UFC Undisputed 3 like new : $16

- Virtua Fighter 5 like new : $10

250Gb Slim Playstation 3 with DualShock 3 controller in box, very good condition and only sporadically used : $180

- Sony DualShock 3 controller, I have 2 black ones, 1 blue, 1 red, 1 white. Willing to part with one : message me.

Playstation 2  :ps2:
- Shadow of the Colossus for the PS2, original black label in like new condition : $14
- SNK Arcade Classics: Volume 1 for the PS2, like new condition : $10

PC Games  :pc: - CDs only unless stated otherwise. Discs in excellent condition (with serial key if applicable) and cheap. I will combine shipping since these would be easy to pack. Bundle discounts! Entire collection for $70 ($22.50 off).
Colin McRae Rally 2.0 : $4
- Driver - the original Driver game, in its jewel case with insert. Excellent condition : $4.5
- FIFA 2001 and 2007 : $4 for both
- Football Manager 2005 and 2006 - UK import, 2 of the very best of entire series : $4 each
- Grand Prix 3 : $4
Grand Prix 4 : $4
- GP 500 - MotoGP 1998 season : $4
- GTR 2 : $7.50
GT Legends - DVD case (UK import) : $6
- Motocross Madness 2 : $4
- MotoGP 2 : $3.5
- Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - Spain import, can choose language : $4
Sid Meier's SIM Golf - in original jewel case with insert. Excellent condition : $7.50
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy : $4
Stoked Big Air Edition - complete in DVD case (French import, in English) : $8
- Superbike 2001 : $3.5
- Superbike 2011 - complete in DVD case (French import, in English) : $8
- Top Spin 2 : $4
- Winning Eleven 8 (also known as Pro Evolution Soccer 4) : $4

DVD :dvd: Entire collection for $65 ($11 off).
- Back to the Future Trilogy, in like new condition: $18
- Dexter seasons 1,2,4,5 (1,2, and 4 in excellent condition, 5 came with tear in one of the internal case sidecover) : $22
Star Wars Episodes IV-VI box set, I-III individual DVD cases : $36 (the price for all 6)

Comics
Superman Earth One, volumes 1&2 in perfect condition: $22

What I am looking for

PayPal

- Maybe food if you're near
- Possibly something you have
- Chrono Trigger DS
- Amazon credit

Thank you very much for looking! Feel free to post here or PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
Young man, there's no need to feel down

Last edited:
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground

Last edited:
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town

Last edited:
Added: NBA 2k11, F1 car!

I said, young man, when you're short on your dough

Pokémon Stadium 2 going off the list, soon to be snatched by Plantguy7 :).

Percussion
Strings
Winds!
Words

Last edited:
Why not... Super Smash Bros. for the N64 has been added. Price drop on the DFGT wheel and the F1 car, CAGgers deserve a proper discount.

Edit: Also thinking of a follow up song, feel free to post suggestions!

There you see her

Last edited:
WOW!!! Nice Post!Kind Regards
hb.jpg

lk.jpg

Sitting there across the way

(Super Smash sold by 40% more on Amazon just hours after listing. Pokémon Stadium 2 removed from list. Substantial price drop on both the Formula 1 miniature and the racing wheel.)

You want to kiss the girl

ps: About to leave feedback to Plantguy7
pps: I did free tracking for his order but I believe I forgot to give him the information :p. It was delivered yesterday morning, so very quick shipping despite the holiday!

*sing with me now*

ps: Updated Pokémon Stadium (sold), a bunch of price updates, very nice paired discount for the iPods!

Bought MineCraft this Friday, played it for about 12 hours :|

The new Charlie Sheen sitcom gives me a weird vibe, I guess I am still used to him being Charlie Harper. And the camera work sometimes is weird!

MASSIVE price drop on F1 car. Only selling it because I need the money, it is extremely hard to find especially in that condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back