GameFly Monthly Sale - Under $15 Blowout

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#301 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

I want to buy Driver: SF, but it's just showing to rent, but with a keep option for $7.99. I'm not a subscriber, but never had a problem like this before.

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#302 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

25-Star General of the PSNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

I want to buy Driver: SF, but it's just showing to rent, but with a keep option for $7.99. I'm not a subscriber, but never had a problem like this before.

It's out of stock.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (9/25/14): Don't Tell Me What to Do, Pharm!

#303 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

Figured. Maybe it'll come back later. It's not as if I don't have a zillion other things to play. I was just looking to add to the backlog cheaply.

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#304 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

Awesome! Ace Combat is back in-stock!
I've only played AC6 before and know that this is a departure from the series, but I watched a review and liked what I saw. I loved 6 though and fans hated that, so I may really like this one. Now I need to decide if I want NCIS with it.

#305 Kaneco

Kaneco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

Great! Managed to get Shadows of the Damned (PS3) for $12.99 now that's finally in-stock again. =D

#306 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

Great! Managed to get Shadows of the Damned (PS3) for $12.99 now that's finally in-stock again. =D

Enjoy it.
I bought it some time last year and just got around to playing it. Had a good time with it and am now eagerly awaiting Lollipop Chainsaw.

I decided to not get NCIS. Not because of how people say it's awful but just because I think I can wait. I was tempted to order in hopes that my Ace Combat would get here sooner but I will wait and hope it is on sale next month. Hopefully I get picked up for a contractor job soon and can go wild during one of these sales and grab Homefront, NCIS, Driver, Red Faction, and everything else I've been wanting.

Of course if I get a job, I'll be working somewhere in Turkey or Afghanistan or somewhere and unable to really play them. But I'll deal with that if the time comes.

#307 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

I was finally able to snag Infamous 2 after missing out on it over 4 times.

#308 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:24 PM

Catherine's back in stock. GO GO GO!

Edit: Portal 2 too.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#309 MiTYH

MiTYH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

Catherine's back in stock. GO GO GO!

Edit: Portal 2 too.

Looks like a lot of things are back in stock that weren't earlier (those you mentioned, found ST:FU II and others). Sadly, still no driver san fran. I really missed out on that first day...
Posted Image

#310 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

Looks like a lot of things are back in stock that weren't earlier (those you mentioned, found ST:FU II and others). Sadly, still no driver san fran. I really missed out on that first day...

And just like that, Catherine is OOS again. Hope some of you were able to get in on that.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#311 Action!

Action!

THIS WEIGHS MORE THAN ME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

Haha, damnit. I'll get you one day, Catherine.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 9/29/2014   Anime doodles      |      Trade List

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#312 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

Haha, damnit. I'll get you one day, Catherine.

im also aboard that ship my friend, so your not the only one.

#313 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:47 PM

Catherine has to be in top ten or top five sales for Gamefly. I haven't seen a game go in and out of stock like that. Great games though. The story really draws you in.

#314 HikariYuki

HikariYuki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

Got both FFXIII-2 and Infamous 2 today, FFXIII-2 had 1 little chip while Infamous 2 had a few chips but nothing damaging to the disk itself. Both were shipped from the Pittsburgh service area.

#315 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

Damn was hoping to snag a Shadows of The Damned for my buddy. Everytime I have checked it has been OOS. :-(

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#316 Stoic Person Eater

Stoic Person Eater

Murder City Pandas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

I got my copy of Family Feud 2012 today; case, manual and game are all mint as shit.

#317 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

Blaz blue is in stock grabbed it, told myself if it was stock on the 21 i buy it

#318 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

Finally rolled around to buying Alice: Madness Returns for the Xbox 360.

oIi9lub.png

#319 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

Just got a we cannot ship an item, cancel if you don't want to wait message for Ace Combat. That's a first !!
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#320 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

Finally rolled around to buying Alice: Madness Returns for the Xbox 360.

Thanks. I just bought one too. It's gamefly, so I'm assuming it comes with the code to download the original Alice. I've never played either game, but I'm a fan of the story.

#321 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

Just got a we cannot ship an item, cancel if you don't want to wait message for Ace Combat. That's a first !!

I got that same message a couple weeks ago for Catherine.

Decided to grab Alice. To the above poster, yes it'll include the original Alice code.

#322 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:02 PM

Thanks. I just bought one too. It's gamefly, so I'm assuming it comes with the code to download the original Alice. I've never played either game, but I'm a fan of the story.

Yes you will get the original Alice. I got this game at release for $40 and was happy with the purchase. I played the original game first since I was new to the series. The controls were rough at times. Just remember the 1st game was a port from the computer. I highly enjoyed both games. Madness Returns plays like a dream compared to the original. Just remember you can save anytime on the original.

#323 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:15 PM

Yes you will get the original Alice. I got this game at release for $40 and was happy with the purchase. I played the original game first since I was new to the series. The controls were rough at times. Just remember the 1st game was a port from the computer. I highly enjoyed both games. Madness Returns plays like a dream compared to the original. Just remember you can save anytime on the original.

Did you find that it was worth it to play the original game first? Did it add to your enjoyment of the story in Madness Returns?

#324 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:47 PM

Did you find that it was worth it to play the original game first? Did it add to your enjoyment of the story in Madness Returns?

Well I like to play a full series if I'm able to. I say just play it but if bugs you then skip it. I felt more appreciative of Madness Returns from playing the first.

#325 Turbojugend

Turbojugend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:05 AM

Yep, I got Alice from Gamefly several months back and the code is most definitely intact. Makes a sweet deal even sweeter.

#326 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

Well that fucking sucks.

My game never came in. I contacted support and they said it's "lost in the mail, here's a refund!" but it's no longer available to buy at the sale price.

seanr1221.png

#327 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:01 AM

If you play the original Alice remember to save often. Seriously. Like every ten minutes. I enjoyed the game, but it's cheap death city. You can save anywhere and it's super quick. Save, save, save.

#328 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:04 AM

damn it seems like this whole time catherine was never back instock

#329 Kablasia

Kablasia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:52 AM

Ordered 2 games Wednesday, which also shipped Wednesday, that still aren't here yet. They shipped individually, so I would expect one of them to arrived by now, but nothing so far. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow or I'm going to have to call customer support, praying they did not get lost in the mail.

#330 killer9

killer9

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:05 AM

still have not gotten rage

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv