• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#331 DukeMagnem

DukeMagnem

Dean of All True Men

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:06 AM

Well that fucking sucks.

My game never came in. I contacted support and they said it's "lost in the mail, here's a refund!" but it's no longer available to buy at the sale price.

You might still get your game a month later. I've had stuff like that happen a couple times, not with Gamefly, but if it's "lost" in the postal service it will probably *eventually* make its way to you.

#332 RedRingOfDeath

RedRingOfDeath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:13 AM

I always get my games from GF super quick. 99% of the time it is less than 5 business days.

Never had an order canceled. Never had any problems with scratched or unplayable discs. Maybe Im lucky?

Just got Rise of Nightmares in the mail today. Ordered it last Wednesday and it arrived sometime today. Disc looks to be in good condition and playable. Just had to clean it off a bit, but there are no major scratches or anything...a few minor ones, but I have no issue with it. Great deal!

Now Im just waiting for Alice: MR and TFU2. Since I ordered them both on Friday I believe, they should both be here by Wednesday. Love GF!

#333 JonnyHeartthrob

JonnyHeartthrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:32 AM

still have not gotten rage

Then close your nuts in a door. :lol:

#334 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:42 AM

If you play the original Alice remember to save often. Seriously. Like every ten minutes. I enjoyed the game, but it's cheap death city. You can save anywhere and it's super quick. Save, save, save.

Yeah, and pay attention to which save slot you're saving to. Very easy to save over a file you wanted to keep.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#335 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:44 AM

Ordered 2 games Wednesday, which also shipped Wednesday, that still aren't here yet. They shipped individually, so I would expect one of them to arrived by now, but nothing so far. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow or I'm going to have to call customer support, praying they did not get lost in the mail.

Not sure if you usually get them quickly normally, but if I ordered a single shipped game last Wednesday, I wouldn't even start expecting it until tomorrow at the earliest.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#336 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:27 PM

The ps3 version of rage should have be renamed Rage: Texture pop-in Edition. Beautiful game....but you have to give it a moment (every moment) to put its make up on. For 10 dollars...I'll take it.
Posted Image

#337 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

The ps3 version of rage should have be renamed Rage: Texture pop-in Edition. Beautiful game....but you have to give it a moment (every moment) to put its make up on. For 10 dollars...I'll take it.

Rage isn't a bad game at all. The shooting mechanics are done so well. I just couldn't get how blend the ending was. 20-25 seconds of a cut scene, and that's it. I know what they were trying to do, but damn...

#338 optimusprime8062

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

I got my stuff within 3 business days. I'm reasonably close to the shipping center though

#339 Pozessed

Pozessed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

Looks like the sale is over. Was in the process of checking out when I noticed the price change.

#340 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

Then close your nuts in a door. :lol:

A lot of people throw around the term "lol," but your comment actually made me laugh out loud.

:lol:

#341 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

im not sure if i didn't have the correct ports open for rage online, but the coop was like murder to play. terrible lag, after taking forever to find anyone willing to play with me online...
Posted Image

#342 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

Ordered 2 games Wednesday, which also shipped Wednesday, that still aren't here yet. They shipped individually, so I would expect one of them to arrived by now, but nothing so far. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow or I'm going to have to call customer support, praying they did not get lost in the mail.

If they shipped them separately, they will go via media mail most likely. I've had single games take up to 3 weeks to arrive. Even longer at times, especially if you are in the holiday mailing season. I would give it at least 2 weeks, then if nothing contact customer support, they are usually very helpful and will refund you quickly.

#343 Koelker12

Koelker12

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

Yea, I ordered a copy of Rage and it supposedly shipped on 5/18. Still haven't gotten it yet. Pretty sure there's a distribution center in Tampa too, which is only a few hours away from me so it shouldn't take that long.

My plan was to have something to play during my downtime all this last week. So much for that...