• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#91 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

whats wrong with the PS3 version? i've had it since launch, no issues

the textures take a while to load and it doesnt look good. Xbox version is good though for only 9! its nothing gamebreaking just something that kinda sux
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#92 Jhuntley

Jhuntley

Is not a robot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

naruto or blood stone worth a play?

Naruto is definitely worth the price. It goes all the way from the beginning of the second series to the death of Paine. The only reason I sold it was because I needed some cash. As far as Blood Stone, I've payed less for better games.

finally after missing out on it last time snagged inFamous 2 the first game surprised me didn't think i would like it hopefully 2 is just as good if not better.

Ditto, I never would have played Infamous if it weren't for the PSN getting hacked.
My Favorite Games of This Gen: Alan Wake series, Call of Duty series, Shadows of the Damned, Saints Row III
My Most Hated Games This Gen: Battlefield series, Uncharted series
Posted Image

#93 AlphaMale

AlphaMale

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:40 PM

How long does it take you guys to receive your games? Free shipping from gamefly took almost 2 weeks which is a long time for within the states.

#94 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

How long does it take you guys to receive your games? Free shipping from gamefly took almost 2 weeks which is too long.

If you buy just one game, it takes longer than usual. However, if you purchase 2+ then the shipping is fast.

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#95 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:46 PM

I picked up Catherine (finally!!!) since I know it's gonna sellout fast, Driver San Francisco and F.E.A.R 3 for $35.60. I think I made out pretty good.

I wonder how long Catherine will sell out fast. It's a great game. I could see myself playing it multiple times. I was going to wait until it was $9.99, but it constantly sells out at $14.99 so there's no need to drop the price on it.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#96 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

Not necessarily true. You can purchase multiple games, but if Gamefly ships out one at a time or one from each different location, it can take up to 2-3 weeks to get your games.

How long does it take you guys to receive your games? Free shipping from gamefly took almost 2 weeks which is a long time for within the states.

If you buy just one game, it takes longer than usual. However, if you purchase 2+ then the shipping is fast.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#97 sillymonkey321

sillymonkey321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

decided to finally get Fear 3 for ps3. I hope/doubt people are still playing it online, but we'll find out.

#98 flamerhino

flamerhino

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

had to buy Deus Ex finally... couldn't resist it when it kept on popping up for $10.

#99 paean

paean

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:57 PM

Missed Driver, damnit.

#100 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

*sigh* Still no Asura's Wrath...

My patience is honestly beginning to break since I don't wanna buy it new and support Capcom, but man, I need to have played that game already...

So you really want to play a game badly, but don't want to support the developer that made it. :roll:

#101 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

grabbed ffxiii-2

for the person who asked about blood stone... i think it's a fun playthrough and worth it.

#102 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

8.99 for Xbox yes, do NOT get it on ps3 though

This.

Rage is a great shooter with some not so great other elements, but on the PS3 it's totally broken. Texture pop-in CONSTANTLY. I originally had it on PS3 and returned it to Gamestop. Later bought it for 360 and installed and there were no problems.

#103 Wint3rSoldier

Wint3rSoldier

Put it in ur Mouf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

I was gonna wait on inFamous 2 hero edition, but this deal was too good to pass up...

any chance some1 on the forum has a spare reaper skin?

IamMedellin.pngcard.png

#104 digitalplague

digitalplague

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

I personally LOVED sniper Ghost Warrior. I bought it Launch day. Single player is fun, Dont really play the multiplayer.
Posted Image

#105 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:00 PM

Got this in an email from Gamefly. No hesitation had to buy Shadows of the Damned fast, missed out on it previous Gamefly sales when it sold out fast.

How is Battlefield Bad Company 2? Specifically any local Co-Op, and good? Borderlands 2 is so far off, can't wait that long.

#106 sixteenvolt420

sixteenvolt420

Hidefninja.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:01 PM

Picked up NCIS for the PS Triple, for the easy Plat.

sixteenvolt420.png

#107 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:05 PM

After finally receiving the game that was tops on my want list, Dark Souls, from Gamefly this week, today I went ahead and ordered the next two on my want list: FF XIII-2 and iNFAMOUS 2. Nice! And I got both for what they normally go for each. Nice x2!

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#108 audio vicious

audio vicious

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

How do I always miss out on Catherine? I just got this text to my phone about the deals, and I don't see Catherine 360. I've been trying for months now.

#109 thefinal87

thefinal87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

Picked up X-men Destiny, game is so bad, but at the same time, its fun. A guilty pleasure is the best description I can give it.

#110 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

So you really want to play a game badly, but don't want to support the developer that made it. :roll:

This is Capcom we're talking about. Of course not. :lol:

#111 Rumors

Rumors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

Damn! Yesterday was like the one day I didn't check the site and I missed shadows the damned

#112 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

I assume there won't be any new nightly deals tonight since we had these deals today. Can anyone confirm?

#113 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

Picked up FEAR 3 on PS3, thank OP

#114 neuropunk

neuropunk

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

$15 FFXIII-2 - LOL, pass! wouldn't even play it for $0

#115 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:07 PM

Picked up X-men Destiny, game is so bad, but at the same time, its fun. A guilty pleasure is the best description I can give it.

I'm hoping it hits the $7/$8 price range, just based on reviews I just can't drop $10 on it.

I assume there won't be any new nightly deals tonight since we had these deals today. Can anyone confirm?

I can't confirm confirm, but there have never been nightly deals during monthly, as far as I know.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#116 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:08 PM

A day in the life of Neuropunk:

1. Wake up
2. Search all CAG threads for mention of Final Fantasy sales
3. ZOMG!!!!! FOUND ONE!!!!!! Time for some trollin'!!!!

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#117 MeGaWC27

MeGaWC27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

dang... missed FFXIII-2 for PS3...

Posted Image

#118 thefinal87

thefinal87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

I'm hoping it hits the $7/$8 price range, just based on reviews I just can't drop $10 on it.

$10 isn't awful, I still remember when Target was trying to sell it for $60, I :lol:. I rented it at a redbox and gave it back within the same day. I don't usually do that if I enjoy a game.

#119 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

I get mine in about 3 or 4 days
Posted Image

#120 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

$10 isn't awful, I still remember when Target was trying to sell it for $60, I :lol:. I rented it at a redbox and gave it back within the same day. I don't usually do that if I enjoy a game.

Ya $10 isn't too bad, especially for a license I enjoy. But I'm treating it like Duke Nukem Forever, so if it goes sub-$10 I'll jump on it (Duke is down to $5 now, I ended up paying $7 for it)