Lollipop Chainsaw preorder $44.99 at Amazon

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Looks like a fun game, but I expect the price to drop like a rock.
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

Yea maybe after 6 months.. Y do you think its gonna drop so fast? It has good reviews

[quote name='dealquest']Yea maybe after 6 months.. Y do you think its gonna drop so fast? It has good reviews[/QUOTE]

Learn the difference between reviews and previews, as well as their purposes, sir.

[quote name='dealquest']Yea maybe after 6 months.. Y do you think its gonna drop so fast? It has good reviews[/QUOTE]

because its not a cod or madden. most games nowadays, regardless of how good they are, seem to drop extremely fast.

Shadows of the Damned only hit $20 new within the last couple of weeks (came out in September 2011). And this game is being much more heavily promoted.

I gave the game a preorder. Yes it will probably drop like a rock, but I don't care. Sometimes I want to support these unique games so we have choices in games. Not just generic shooter 1, generic shooter 2, generic action game...

Also I love Suda 51.

I really wanna play this game, ( I love zombie games) so the way i see it. I buy it for $46 release date delivery and get an amazon dlc code.

After playing and beating it, i'll sell it, and I'm thinking at worst ill get $25 for it within 2 months and $5-for the code.

$15 for keeping it for a while and not having to grind trough it seems pretty good to me.

Yakuza Dead Souls was a game I assumed would drop fast, but it hasnt. Started at 44.99, just like this game on Amazon. It's now hovering between 50-60 bucks and I haven't seen a sale on it yet anywhere else.

This could be the case with lollipop as well, so for those who want to play the game within the next 3 months, 44.99 might be the price to bite on.

[quote name='JoshTX']Yakuza Dead Souls was a game I assumed would drop fast, but it hasnt. Started at 44.99, just like this game on Amazon. It's now hovering between 50-60 bucks and I haven't seen a sale on it yet anywhere else.

This could be the case with lollipop as well, so for those who want to play the game within the next 3 months, 44.99 might be the price to bite on.[/QUOTE]

Suda's games almost always have a steady decline. Yakuza will hold a top spot for a while, then it will drop everywhere and drop hard. I'm pretty sure Yakuza 4 went from $59.99 directly to $19.99 rather than $39.99, $29.99, etc.

Yes, this game will hit the bargain $20 price point eventually. ALL games will eventually. It all comes down how long you're willing to wait for it to drop to your desired price point. For me, I have a big interest in this game and I want to play it immediately. Same with the Yakuza games, played them on launch because I love the franchise. The way I think about it is play what I want when I can before the tomorrow may not come. (Why does this sound weird? What's the proper grammar? You get the point.)

[quote name='KrazyGunner']Yes, this game will hit the bargain $20 price point eventually. ALL games will eventually. It all comes down how long you're willing to wait for it to drop to your desired price point. For me, I have a big interest in this game and I want to play it immediately. Same with the Yakuza games, played them on launch because I love the franchise. The way I think about it is play what I want when I can before the tomorrow may not come. (Why does this sound weird? What's the proper grammar? You get the point.)[/QUOTE]

Oh there are plenty of games that never got a price drop before going out of print.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Looks like a fun game, but I expect the price to drop like a rock.[/QUOTE]

Same, so I'm holding out for that. I have Witcher 2 in backlog after KOA.

[quote name='62t']Oh there are plenty of games that never got a price drop before going out of print.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, I understand what you mean. Perhaps I should say most games rather than all. Even then, I've seen those games that you're refering to get a price drop, just not universally. They would (or may) get a price drop at certain retailers because they didn't sell there. I guess the examples you're referring to are... how should I say this.... niche?;) I'm looking at you ATLUS, NIS!:evil:

[quote name='62t']Oh there are plenty of games that never got a price drop before going out of print.[/QUOTE]

Broken Clock is right twice a day!

This will eventually hit $20.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Broken Clock is right twice a day!

This will eventually hit $20.[/QUOTE]

no shit?

I predict Max Payne 3 will eventually hit $20. And Madden 13.

See? It's not hard to do.

Pfft, I'm predicting Madden 13 to hit $10 eventually, I can wait for that price.
Only reason I'm keeping my Gamestop preorder is the Ash outfit, is that exclusive or will it be available for everyone?
Wait, just saw the rockabilly outfit, reconsidering now.

bread's done
Back