(DEAD) Amazon: Brink for $5.99 (Xbox 360)

[quote name='DarkZion']Plus 7.98 for shipping... Third party seller.

Amazon has it for 14.99[/QUOTE]

Oh damn, you're right. Didn't even notice that. Probably not worth the time then

You couldn't pay me to play this game again. I even felt cheated paying the $6 to rent the thing when it first came out, it was that bad.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Still have a sealed copy I picked up for $5 and will probably never open it. Haven't heard anything good about it.[/QUOTE]

It's not awful. I wouldn't pay full price for it, but I played through it for $5. It was fun enough. (plus easy achievements if you're into that)

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Still have a sealed copy I picked up for $5 and will probably never open it. Haven't heard anything good about it.[/QUOTE]
I can do you one better, lol. I got 2 copies for free from that gamefly coupon mistake a while back. Never could bring myself to play it. Finally traded them in to target a few weeks ago for $20 credit during the promotion. The normal TIV was $0.20...:cold:

The shipping is so expensive though $7 wtf?
random.gif

[quote name='preston181']You couldn't pay me to play this game again. I even felt cheated paying the $6 to rent the thing when it first came out, it was that bad.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The only way I would play this game again is if I was forced to choose between playing it or having the planet earth explode killing everyone on it.

Picked it up a few months back for $10. Played it for about half an hour. I was so happy to sell it for $9. I took a slight loss on it, but I'm glad to have it out of my collection. It was awful.

It's great if you can get at least 3+ friends to co-op/play with you. If your team is nothing but bots, or only 1 friend, the friendly bot ai is terrible.

Or, more accurately, friendly bot ai goes after secondary objectives, while enemy bot ai will all go after the primary. This pits 2 humans against nearly the entire team. Frustrating, but very doable with 4+ humans.

It's such a sad story. This game was so promising, a lot of innovation and unique ideas and I was really excited about it before it came out and after I got it I played it for about an hour and never touched it again. It's a classic case of over-promising and under-delivering. That had to be the biggest bust of 2011. I shall forever refer to this game as Jamarcus Russell.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']It's such a sad story. This game was so promising, a lot of innovation and unique ideas and I was really excited about it before it came out and after I got it I played it for about an hour and never touched it again. It's a classic case of over-promising and under-delivering. That had to be the biggest bust of 2011. I shall forever refer to this game as Jamarcus Russell.[/QUOTE]

That Jamarcus Russell thing was hilarious :lol::lol::lol:. Damn I do feel bad for that guy, but its his own doing that got him where he is. Wonder what ever happen to him? CFL?

[quote name='Murderstorm']Honestly this game is bad I bought it for $5 and it really isn't worth it![/QUOTE]

This game is indeed awful. I wanted to like it, I tried - but it was piss poor. I could not even finish it, it was the opposite of fun.

It looks great, has an awesome interface, cool menus - but, damn, that gameplay is bad.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']That Jamarcus Russell thing was hilarious :lol::lol::lol:. Damn I do feel bad for that guy, but its his own doing that got him where he is. Wonder what ever happen to him? CFL?[/QUOTE]

I don't know where Russell is these days, but let's not forget the biggest bust of all time, Ryan Leaf. Last I heard he was living with his parents and had gotten arrested for breaking into someone's house to raid their medicine cabinet because he's addicted to prescription narcotics. You can't get much closer to rock bottom than that.

ive played it it wasnt too bad. for 5 bucks i havent opened it yet though got for 5 bucks at wal mart a while back. i only played it a friends house for an hour. its not great. but its not terrible.

for 5 dollars whenever i get to it ill probably be amused enough. it takes a really terrible game for me to hate it at 5 dollars.

but no way would i of dropped 60 bucks on it at the time.

[quote name='JoshTX']I don't know where Russell is these days, but let's not forget the biggest bust of all time, Ryan Leaf. Last I heard he was living with his parents and had gotten arrested for breaking into someone's house to raid their medicine cabinet because he's addicted to prescription narcotics. You can't get much closer to rock bottom than that.[/QUOTE]

sure you can. google krokodil drug. russian drug.

FYI never ever say it cant be worse on the internet people will find worse.

I feel awful, I paid $15 & couldn't make it past the tutorial...I second the vote for flop of 2011, I so wanted to love this game. I really thought Bethesda would deliver, oh well...

[quote name='kayne2000']sure you can. google krokodil drug. russian drug.

FYI never ever say it cant be worse on the internet people will find worse.[/QUOTE]

The conversation at hand was comparing Brink to an NFL bust...not the krokodil drug craze. When you find a pro ball player who destroys his playing career using krokodil, then maybe your post would be halfway relevant.

This game blows, but Duke Nukem Forever is def. worse; this game is right behind it on the list of the worst games of the last decade.

[quote name='JoshTX']The conversation at hand was comparing Brink to an NFL bust...not the krokodil drug craze. When you find a pro ball player who destroys his playing career using krokodil, then maybe your post would be halfway relevant.[/QUOTE]

nope you said you couldnt get lower than that. i countered that statement.

bread's done
Back