Photo
* * * * - 26 votes

Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

• Please log in to reply
4657 replies to this topic

#2401 RNDL

RNDL

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

I have a Golden Jubilee Bundle... Like this post & Quote it and I will randomly choose someone from that list of people and give it to them. Good Luck :D

#2402 jozig1234

jozig1234

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

I have a Golden Jubilee Bundle... Like this post & Quote it and I will randomly choose someone from that list of people and give it to them. Good Luck :D

me!!!!

#2403 EpicGilgamesh

EpicGilgamesh

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Joker_clap.gifl_cc09cba126aee7575067c331640cedf6.giftdktrl3med3wd1.gifnj7.gif

#2404 lostnumberwar

lostnumberwar

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

In.

#2405 Little Macintosh

Little Macintosh

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

thanks for this

#2406 Daniel Blink

Daniel Blink

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

ok

#2407 largon

largon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

tyvm for the chance

#2408 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

Thanks RNDL fo the chance.

#2409 Squabbit

Squabbit

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

Liked, quoted and i have the celebratory campaign ready to go!!!  

#2410 tona69

tona69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Thanks for the chance and good luck to others

#2411 GDekana

GDekana

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

Thanks for the chance, hope i will win ;)

#2412 iSUX

iSUX

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

Thanks for the chance. :)

492320.png

#2413 JLick

JLick

Digital Copies For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

ALL THESE HAVE TO GO =) --> http://imgur.com/FyTUNgB

Another big giveaway. Thanks to you guys and all my buyers that make me want to do this. I mean heck $200 in 2 days, cannot complain. Time to give back =)

I have a box full of codes of random stuff, Movies, Games, Game Addons, Digital Magazines, etc...that I need to clean out for new inventory (hate selling old stuff). Anyways I'm going out of town tomorrow morning and won't be back till Thursday. So everything I can get rid of before tomorrow morning will be good! 

To qualify for the random freebie, you must

1.) Like this post

2.) PM me when you've done that with either a funny joke or picture

3.) If I haven't seen/heard it before and I laugh, you win! (even if I've seen it, if I laugh again, you win!)

* - Note I won't respond to you if you don't win, you can see when I've read your message as the board tells you that.

** - NO new members, must have a avatar and must not only have 10 posts or only be a lurker for freebies!

There ya go CAG'ers like this up

AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR CODE, BE SURE TO REPOST IT HERE FOR SOMEONE!

HINTS

Movies (Tim Burton stuff), anything but drama really

TV shows, reality, cartoons (90's kid)

Sports, anything but GOLF lol

Music, anything but screamo

RACIST stuff (I'm black, but love every race, racist stuff is just really hilarious to me. I mean hell stereotypes are only such because some portion must be true!)

My Collection

Guess Who's Back, Back, Back...

#2414 digital ink

digital ink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

Another big giveaway. Thanks to you guys and all my buyers that make me want to do this. I mean heck $200 in 2 days, cannot complain. Time to give back =)

I have a box full of codes of random stuff, Movies, Games, Game Addons, Digital Magazines, etc...that I need to clean out for new inventory (hate selling old stuff). Anyways I'm going out of town tomorrow morning and won't be back till Thursday. So everything I can get rid of before tomorrow morning will be good! 

1.) Like this post

3.) If I haven't seen/heard it before and I laugh, you win! (even if I've seen it, if I laugh again, you win!)

* - Note I won't respond to you if you don't win, you can see when I've read your message as the board tells you that.

** - NO new members, must have a avatar and must not only have 10 posts or only be a lurker for freebies!

PM Sent

#2415 Rion

Rion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

#2416 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

Pm for a code for the movie "super buddies"

Only have one, so be quick! Courtesy of JLick.
Register using this link to get some easy money and help me out in the process!

gallery_474050_8161_34791.jpg

#2417 Zeldafanatic15

Zeldafanatic15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

1.) Like this post

PM Sent. Thanks!

#2418 Zeldafanatic15

Zeldafanatic15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

me!!!!

Yay! Not sure if you've done it yet.

#2419 iSUX

iSUX

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

1.) Like this post

PM send I hope I can make you laugh. :D

492320.png

#2420 RNDL

RNDL

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

I will announce once i get home / maybe tomorrow.. so its still going on.

Jk, i decided to do it now.. Squabbit won! I will have another giveaway soon.

#2421 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't home, but jozig1234 is the winner of the super buddies code! Congrats, pm sent!
Register using this link to get some easy money and help me out in the process!

gallery_474050_8161_34791.jpg

#2422 Squabbit

Squabbit

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

I will announce once i get home / maybe tomorrow.. so its still going on.

Jk, i decided to do it now.. Squabbit won! I will have another giveaway soon.

Thanks for the games!!  This should keep me out of trouble for a while  :bow:

#2423 ritmomundo

ritmomundo

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

I have a code for an MP3 download of the song "Gypsy Danger" from the Pacific Rim soundtrack. (An interesting piece of trivia about Pacific Rim: Guillermo Del Toro was such a big fan of the Portal games, he had GlaDOS cameo in the movie as the voice of the computer system.)

Anyway, first person to answer this question gets it.

A car traveling 40 mph takes 15 minutes to reach its destination. How far did it travel?

#2424 bjaigorgor

bjaigorgor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

I have a code for an MP3 download of the song "Gypsy Danger" from the Pacific Rim soundtrack. (An interesting piece of trivia about Pacific Rim: Guillermo Del Toro was such a big fan of the Portal games, he had GlaDOS cameo in the movie as the voice of the computer system.)

A car traveling 40 mph takes 15 minutes to reach its destination. How far did it travel?

#2425 ritmomundo

ritmomundo

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

Yep. PMed you.

#2426 Chamila26

Chamila26

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

I have an Origin code for Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (PC)

42988160db5.jpg

Like this post so i will select a random user and give the code...

This contest will end in 10 hours from now...

Entries are Closed

fs_overall.png

#2427 SaWanZi

SaWanZi

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

1.) Like this post

Hope to make you laugh or smile. Thanks for giving back to this community.

#2428 ritmomundo

ritmomundo

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

I've got 2 mp3 download codes for your choice of 1 out of about 15 Katy Perry songs (see the list at www.amplified.com/katylive). First 2 people to quote this get one.

#2429 ritmomundo

ritmomundo

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

LOL okay, so no one here wants to admit to being a Katy Perry fan (that's okay, Im not either, which is the reason I'm giving away these codes). :P

So here they are, up for grabs:

2VTkZwhNW7
2vVjNfKKNP

Redeem at www.amplified.com/katylive

Expires 10/15/13

#2430 Ryusan777

Ryusan777

TRIUMPH OR DIE!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

I have an Origin code for Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (PC)

42988160db5.jpg

Like this post so i will select a random user and give the code...

This contest will end in 10 hours from now...

Liked and hope i get a chance at this!!! =]

fs_overall.png