May Giveaway featuring Sonic EP 4 & Max Payne 3 T Shirt

[quote name='Gram']I guess I'll try again.
For some reason I haven't been very lucky with the last few giveaways.[/QUOTE]
Sorry haha. All winners are selected at random, so there is still hope!
Thanks for the support

Entered...

moar.jpg

I was on UMC a long while back (At the very start)...but ended up not coming on a little after the start. Seems like it's been good business though; how's the crew been? Good publicity so far?

[quote name='delsus09']I was on UMC a long while back (At the very start)...but ended up not coming on a little after the start. Seems like it's been good business though; how's the crew been? Good publicity so far?[/QUOTE]

Pretty good. Going through some staff changes, so it is just myself right now. Thanks for checking back with us!

[quote name='smarkbran']Pretty good. Going through some staff changes, so it is just myself right now. Thanks for checking back with us![/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Yeah, it looks like your site is doing well; so I might drop on by a few times within the next few days.

Suggestions & Critique

On a side-note, it seems you ended up changing the background like I suggested a long while back. I like it much more, in that it's not as irritable to my eyes. I would recommend, however, if you would make the:

"Ultra
Mega
Cyborg"

thing into something more like a small banner that spreads the whole top section of the screen...like...well, CAG's banner up top (scroll up, & basically where the bold-green lines are). It'd just look more professional & cleaner.

Another thing you should consider is making it so that people can sign in with something else besides WordPress too; a lot of people do NOT like using it, or don't want to take the time to sign up for it to sign up for a website. It's not a problem, but an alternate sign-in option may be good for the site. I don't fully support this idea, especially since you've used the WordPress account-login system for as long as you have, but it wouldn't be in bad taste to do so if you've got the time to set it up.

The current menu scheme could also use just a slight edit; you know, make it more solid instead of gray/white...I mean, the content has & is good stuff, & it's easy to navigate...but you should bring some more of the color that it had when it first came out back to the site, y'know? (Please, for the love of God, don't do that one purple background again). :whee:

[quote name='delsus09']Ah, I see. Yeah, it looks like your site is doing well; so I might drop on by a few times within the next few days.

Suggestions & Critique

On a side-note, it seems you ended up changing the background like I suggested a long while back. I like it much more, in that it's not as irritable to my eyes. I would recommend, however, if you would make the:

"Ultra
Mega
Cyborg"

thing into something more like a small banner that spreads the whole top section of the screen...like...well, CAG's banner up top (scroll up, & basically where the bold-green lines are). It'd just look more professional & cleaner.

Another thing you should consider is making it so that people can sign in with something else besides WordPress too; a lot of people do NOT like using it, or don't want to take the time to sign up for it to sign up for a website. It's not a problem, but an alternate sign-in option may be good for the site. I don't fully support this idea, especially since you've used the WordPress account-login system for as long as you have, but it wouldn't be in bad taste to do so if you've got the time to set it up.

The current menu scheme could also use just a slight edit; you know, make it more solid instead of gray/white...I mean, the content has & is good stuff, & it's easy to navigate...but you should bring some more of the color that it had when it first came out back to the site, y'know? (Please, for the love of God, don't do that one purple background again). :whee:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback!

bread's done
Back