Photo
- - - - -

Back to the Future: The Game PS3 $9.99 at Best Buy Reward Zone required in-store only

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Vanillanowah

Vanillanowah

Mmm, vanilla-ey.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:03 AM

I noticed this on my Reward Zone homepage and didn't see it on CAG yet, sorry if it's a re-post or in the wrong place. It's in-store only but you have to print the coupon from the Reward Zone website (My local store also has a kiosk in-store which allows for free printing of any coupons).

This is an especially awesome deal since it comes with a box and manual, unlike those who bought it digitally like myself.

Air Flow controllers are also on sale, and so is a Tritton headset.
Posted Image
^Click it for full trophy list.
:ps3:Killzone HD (& Skyrim, off & on)
:pc:Star Wars: The Old Republic F2P & Paranormal
:wii:U: Nintendo Land (& Skyward Sword,)
PS Vita: Gravity Rush & WipEout 2048
:3ds:Nothing right now.
:ds:Re-playing 999 for fun.
Click for Swagbucks referral link.

#2 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:14 AM

Yep, it's been posted and reposted

#3 Danimal

Danimal

CheapAssing it Since 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

Well, repost or not, I wasn't aware of it until I saw this thread. Went out and grabbed one today. Thanks very much for the heads up, OP.
Posted Image

#4 GoVols

GoVols

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:10 AM

The game mediocre at best.

#5 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:58 AM

The game mediocre at best.

I disagree. Mediocre at worst.

#6 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

haha, yea this game blows. I'm a pretty big fan of mcfly but it's just point and read. Not much of a game, IMO. Save the money and get the bluray trilogy. That shit is great.

#7 LydieCakes

LydieCakes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

Does anyone that have or has played the game know if it is the same one/thing that the
PSN gave the + members for free a couple weeks back? Thanks.

#8 NintendoCleveland

NintendoCleveland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

Does anyone that have or has played the game know if it is the same one/thing that the
PSN gave the + members for free a couple weeks back? Thanks.

It's the same game, but it has a different set of trophies. The downloadable version does not have the platinum trophy, but the disc version does have the platinum trophy.

#9 TotalHenshin

TotalHenshin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

Yeah, if you have PS+ you have no need to go get this. If you don't have PS+, I would recommend it. I'd say each episode is worth picking up at two bucks a pop. It's an entertaining enough series.

#10 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

haha, yea this game blows. I'm a pretty big fan of mcfly but it's just point and read. Not much of a game, IMO. Save the money and get the bluray trilogy. That shit is great.

Really depends on what you're into. Any game can "blow" if you aren't into its gameplay style. Sure, it's a bit slow...and you'll constantly be fighting with the controls and item detection...but fans of puzzle-ish point and click adventure style games will probably have fun with it, and it's a continuation of the story with story supervision from one of the original writers/creators of the trilogy and roles and appearances by some of the original actors. Definitely enough bang for the $10, in my opinion.

#11 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:12 PM

What were you expecting? A Back to the Future FPS?

Seriously... this is about the only way I could imagine them making a Back to the Future game (well, done right anyway as classic gen BTTF games taught us). And it's great if you're a fan of the movies. Very faithful and worth the $10.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#12 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

Call of Duty: Back to the Ops

#13 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:19 PM

tell tale games.
iv played monkey island / sam n max/ etc
have not played walking dead or jurassic park
got 100%/plat on this
and this is the easiest one by far, and least fun.
i gave this to my kids and they could follow the objective/easy hints
great for kids but no thinking needed like the other adventure games

Velo214.png
sig.gif