Back to the Future: The Game PS3 $9.99 at Best Buy Reward Zone required in-store only

Vanillanowah

CAGiversary!
I noticed this on my Reward Zone homepage and didn't see it on CAG yet, sorry if it's a re-post or in the wrong place. It's in-store only but you have to print the coupon from the Reward Zone website (My local store also has a kiosk in-store which allows for free printing of any coupons).

This is an especially awesome deal since it comes with a box and manual, unlike those who bought it digitally like myself.

Air Flow controllers are also on sale, and so is a Tritton headset.

Well, repost or not, I wasn't aware of it until I saw this thread. Went out and grabbed one today. Thanks very much for the heads up, OP.

haha, yea this game blows. I'm a pretty big fan of mcfly but it's just point and read. Not much of a game, IMO. Save the money and get the bluray trilogy. That shit is great.

Does anyone that have or has played the game know if it is the same one/thing that the
PSN gave the + members for free a couple weeks back? Thanks.

[quote name='LydieCakes']Does anyone that have or has played the game know if it is the same one/thing that the
PSN gave the + members for free a couple weeks back? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It's the same game, but it has a different set of trophies. The downloadable version does not have the platinum trophy, but the disc version does have the platinum trophy.

Yeah, if you have PS+ you have no need to go get this. If you don't have PS+, I would recommend it. I'd say each episode is worth picking up at two bucks a pop. It's an entertaining enough series.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']haha, yea this game blows. I'm a pretty big fan of mcfly but it's just point and read. Not much of a game, IMO. Save the money and get the bluray trilogy. That shit is great.[/QUOTE]

Really depends on what you're into. Any game can "blow" if you aren't into its gameplay style. Sure, it's a bit slow...and you'll constantly be fighting with the controls and item detection...but fans of puzzle-ish point and click adventure style games will probably have fun with it, and it's a continuation of the story with story supervision from one of the original writers/creators of the trilogy and roles and appearances by some of the original actors. Definitely enough bang for the $10, in my opinion.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']haha, yea this game blows. I'm a pretty big fan of mcfly but it's just point and read. Not much of a game, IMO. Save the money and get the bluray trilogy. That shit is great.[/QUOTE]

What were you expecting? A Back to the Future FPS?

Seriously... this is about the only way I could imagine them making a Back to the Future game (well, done right anyway as classic gen BTTF games taught us). And it's great if you're a fan of the movies. Very faithful and worth the $10.

tell tale games.
iv played monkey island / sam n max/ etc
have not played walking dead or jurassic park
got 100%/plat on this
and this is the easiest one by far, and least fun.
i gave this to my kids and they could follow the objective/easy hints
great for kids but no thinking needed like the other adventure games

bread's done
Back