DOTW (Ps3/360): AC Revelations $20 - Gears of War 3 $30 - 7 Wonders (DS) $15 and more

Thanks, picked up Gears of War 3
smile.gif

Rented Darkness II from Redbox. Finished it during the 1 day rental period (it took about 6 hours on normal). Good game but not worth $30.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Oh man this got me excited, thought it was from Best Buy. I was thinking potential free AC:R.[/QUOTE]
i was thinking the exact same thing

[quote name='GalvatronType_R']Rented Darkness II from Redbox. Finished it during the 1 day rental period (it took about 6 hours on normal). Good game but not worth $30.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Great game, the story is really good, and it improves on the first in just about every possible way. But its pretty short and i cant imagine theres going to be much multiplayer, although i havent tried the coop, so unless your really excited to play it (I was and got it as part of the BB b2g1 sale for $24.99 originally) I'd wait til it drops lower.

OK thanks, i'll pickup Revelations then. Can anyone answer if 7 Wonders for the DS is an online game? It looks like fun but don't know much about the series.

Just so others know, this includes PC download (AC:R) too. Also, looks like the physical DVD release of Darksiders II is only $19.99. I'm not sure if I need to add another game to by backlog, but I'll consider it.

[quote name='Hiei69']Just so others know, this includes PC download (AC:R) too. Also, looks like the physical DVD release of Darkness II is only $19.99. I'm not sure if I need to add another game to by backlog, but I'll consider it.[/QUOTE]

Fixed, lol. It was cheaper during the Amazon DD sale when it was $12.50 I believe.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']I agree. Great game, the story is really good, and it improves on the first in just about every possible way. But its pretty short and i cant imagine theres going to be much multiplayer, although i havent tried the coop, so unless your really excited to play it (I was and got it as part of the BB b2g1 sale for $24.99 originally) I'd wait til it drops lower.[/QUOTE]

It has surprisingly good multiplayer. An original campaign where you choose an assassin who is helping out behind the scenes during the single player campaign. The characters you can choose are cool and each has a darkness power. Sadly, much like the single player campaign it's short.

It looks like there's a ton of DLC for this game. I think I will wait for the inevitable Platinum Hits version.

I picked up a copy of Revelation to add to the backlog pile. I really don't know why I picked it up now since I still have the previous 3 games still unplayed in my backlog.

[quote name='gutter2d']It looks like there's a ton of DLC for this game. I think I will wait for the inevitable Platinum Hits version.[/QUOTE]

Unless you count the late PC ports, none of the previous Assassin's Creed games have had their DLC bundled w/ a revised edition.

And the only real DLC I see for Revelations is the Lost Archive. The rest are character skins and a map pack for multiplayer.

I'm actually disappointed that the Revelations DLC isn't on sale this week on PSN for some reason.

FYI ... the PS3 version of Revelations is still $20. You just have to select Amazon as the seller. Right now it is a 2-4 week wait time.

Need a $5 filler for free shipping...any good recommendations? I wish that Skyrim price was still running so I could get both, was silly not to pull the trigger on it.

[quote name='Duke']Need a $5 filler for free shipping...any good recommendations? I wish that Skyrim price was still running so I could get both, was silly not to pull the trigger on it.[/QUOTE]

Add a preorder to it. (not sure if this still works though)

[quote name='Bosamba']Assassin's Creed Revelations with TriOviz 3D Glasses $19.99
Playstation 3[/QUOTE]

The pic on the page for that AC:R still shows it as including the free copy of the original AC...interesting. I wonder if they still have a few copies in stock that include it.

bread's done
Back