Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (5/20/12 to 5/26/12)

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#61 LemonJelllo

LemonJelllo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

Note, the 10% GCU bump isn't ringing up like it should. I plan to do a lot of trade ins come Monday. I'm going to call them later on. They owe me $1.30 from Motorstorm Apocalypse.

It worked just fine for me yesterday. :-k
Currently Playing:

:360: Borderlands
:ps3: Just Cause 2, Red Dead Redemption

Games left in backlog: 14

#62 odd mr t

odd mr t

Dangahh Zone!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

Still no AssCreed Revelations sale. :-( Was hoping to grab that for $10 with my @Gamer coupon

same here, disappointing. was also hoping for a free NCAA 12.
Posted Image

#63 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

was also hoping for a free NCAA 12.

Because that's realistic.

( and please spare me the sudoku detective / ff stories)

#64 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

Thanks OP -

#65 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

Any other deals on a Wii right now besides this Best Buy ad? My cousin's been looking to buy one.

#66 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:24 PM

Any other deals on a Wii right now besides this Best Buy ad? My cousin's been looking to buy one.

None this week, but at least if you get one at Best Buy they have a 30-day price match policy. There are 2 new Nintendo Wii Selects games (Mario Tennis and Pikmin 2), plus price drops for Donkey Kong Country Returns and Smash Bros. Brawl scheduled for June 10th - my guess is there will likely be a sale on the system around that time.
\\:D/

#67 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

Gah no MP3 sale...hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#68 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

So far there has been nothing to stack the coupons with, this is last month all over again :(
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#69 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:38 PM

wait until E3, just a couple of weeks away, price drop, new bundles are all a possibility.

#70 odd mr t

odd mr t

Dangahh Zone!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

Because that's realistic

Considering the @Gamer magazine has a $40 off coupon for NCAA 12 and its an almost 1 yr old game, yeah and the past few months they have run sales on the games they've had coupons for...yeah, I think it's realistic.
Posted Image

#71 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

Damn, was hoping for a Dragon's Dogma deal :(
Posted ImagePosted Image

#72 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

Good thing i havent sacrificed my ass creed revelations copy yet lol
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#73 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

wait until E3, just a couple of weeks away, price drop, new bundles are all a possibility.

i dont see a WII price drop until xmas.

This is what i say we see

VITA NOTHING until thanksgiving with a pack in deal
PS3 50 buck price drop
xbox 360 Nothing but will follow with a 50 buck price drop in aug
wii nothing until thanksgiving

PSP 99
WOOOO I STINK

#74 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:14 PM

Before I pickup a purple 3DS, is there word if a revised 3DS is coming sometime in 2012? :bouncy:

#75 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:18 PM

I don't think its a smart move buying new hardware 2 weeks before E3 starts (6/5-6/7). You waited this long already...

#76 Snowball21

Snowball21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:45 PM

Before I pickup a purple 3DS, is there word if a revised 3DS is coming sometime in 2012? :bouncy:

Most people seem too focused on Wii U when it comes to Nintendo at E3 and no one is talking much about the 3DS. I wouldn't be surprised if they release a slim version or even something to incorporate the Circle Pad Pro.

That being said, I'm betting against it and picking up a Midnight Purple 3DS tomorrow and selling my Black 3DS to a friend \\:D/

#77 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:54 PM

I don't think its a smart move buying new hardware 2 weeks before E3 starts (6/5-6/7). You waited this long already...

Good point, forgot that E3 was next month. Whew time flies. :)

#78 hwong3

hwong3

Freakin SWEET!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

Mario Land 3D is really fun, my favorite one since Mario 64! It's pretty short though, however after you beat it you open up some new areas...well kinda-sorta.

Resident Evil is awesome too, feels more like a "real" RE game.

Agreed. Finished Resident Evil Revelations campaign yesterday and it was great! Took about 10 hours. Raid Mode is also awesome in RE, as you can play multiplayer or solo. Keeps it replayable. Really worth the purchase.

Mario Land 3D is quite good too, after you finish it you get a whole new set of levels to go through (competely new, not just "mirror" or "reverse" levels).

I'm picking up Tennis, but have no idea what else to get. Tales of the Abyss or Kid Icarus?

#79 Snowball21

Snowball21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:32 AM

I'm picking up Tennis, but have no idea what else to get. Tales of the Abyss or Kid Icarus?

I've got both and easily prefer Kid Icarus, but at the same time with the rarity of Tales of the Abyss, you might want to snatch that up if you can.

#80 oldschool990

oldschool990

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:40 AM

first

ppl still do this lmao...

#81 Fistar

Fistar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

Gonna be picking up Mario Tennis and Mario Party 9. Already have em put aside since I work there =D

#82 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

Azuras Wrath was $29.99 on both PS3 and 360 at my local Target if anyone cares.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#83 hwong3

hwong3

Freakin SWEET!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

I've got both and easily prefer Kid Icarus, but at the same time with the rarity of Tales of the Abyss, you might want to snatch that up if you can.

Thanks! Decisions decisions...

#84 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

Other than the price drop on DSi and DSi XL, this is the only video game deal in the ad:

:ds: Buy 1 of the these DS games, get another 1 of these DS games at 50% off in same purchase:
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Super Mario 64 DS
Mario Kart DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario Party DS

No prices for the games were listed.

#85 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

Do they advertise for Dragon's Dogma? I wanted to pick it up using my $15 coupon from Diablo III but I don't know if they will be carrying it.

#86 supermanram

supermanram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:59 PM

Lol

#87 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

On kmart.com new super mario bros and spirit tracks are $34.99 each so I'll pass unless a cag knows that the in-store prices are lower.

#88 Mcast

Mcast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

Went to Rus today but my store was all out of Revelations so i priced matched at best buy and ended up picking up Revelations and Ocarina of time for $68 not a terrific deal but these 3ds games dont seem to go down and i cant hold out any longer

Now i just need a circle pad pro :)

#89 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

Is there a 3ds price drop rumor going around, or is this gc at very retailer for the launching of the purple 3ds?

I think the best chance for a price drop and/or a 3DS Lite is in August or Fall, as that's when they will be making a profit off each sold, according to Shigeru.

#90 binici

binici

www.TheTradeBox.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:44 PM

Great stuff!

Finally bought Metal Gear and RE:Rev with this deal.

Thanks for the info!