Darksiders 2 Will Make The Most Of Wii U Controller - Vigil

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1392633/darksiders_2_will_make_the_most_of_wii_u_controller_vigil.html

Despite Nintendo putting Vigil Games under a Wii U NDA, the developer has promised that Darksiders 2 will make the most of the consoles unique features.

Published on May 24, 2012
Darksiders 2 developer Vigil Games isn't allowed to talk about Wii U's unique features before Nintendo reveals the final version of the console at E3.
"Nintendo’s put a full gag on everything until E3," Vigil creative manager Jeremy Greiner told Vooks.
"If I didn’t have a strict gag order on me, I’d love to talk about all the great features that we have. but what I can tell you is that it’s a next generation platform, and you should keep your eyes open."

Greiner added: "We’ll obviously be using the unique controller that it has to its utmost potential," and pointed to Nintendo's E3 press conference for more.

Will Darksiders 2's unique Wii U features be unveiled then? The omens are good.

Darksiders 2 is out in August for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC - but a Wii U launch date has yet to be revealed.

Sounds promising but I doubt any launch game will be " using the unique controller that it has to its utmost potential."

If that's the case it's all downhill the day after launch. :lol:

[quote name='Corvin']Sounds promising but I doubt any launch game will be " using the unique controller that it has to its utmost potential."

If that's the case it's all downhill the day after launch. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you're right but obviously the real point is that they are going to release their AAA game on Wii U as well as the other consoles and do their best to make use of the new control scheme.

Here's another article I found. It says the game will take 25 hours too critical path it so this one will be a good bang for your buck, especially if you do side missions.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Darksiders-2-Over-25-Hours-Long-42830.html

bread's done
Back