Assassin's Creed Revalations $20 (Xbox 360 ONLY)

bfett9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
83618536.png

http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Cre..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1337895298&sr=1-2

Best deal if your not part of Best Buy Gamer's Club (If you are wait till Sunday and get it for $10)

Sorry if it's been posted didn't see it elsewhere

even if you aren't a reward zone member you can buy the magazine with the coupon in it. so it would be $15+tax starting sunday at best buy.

[quote name='blinknot4']What game is this for? Can you please post a larger image of the box art?
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

This is a joke right? The box art is only 1 half of the whole thread's first page...

[quote name='blinknot4']What game is this for? Can you please post a larger image of the box art?[/QUOTE]

No kidding, I can barely make that tiny picture out. What is it?

Seriously though, with the image so big you couldnt look at it and spell Revelations correctly?

[quote name='dealquest']This is a joke right? The box art is only 1 half of the whole thread's first page...[/QUOTE]

Lol - yes I was joking. The image is facking huge!

[quote name='blinknot4']What game is this for? Can you please post a larger image of the box art?[/QUOTE]

This is funny!

[quote name='dealquest']This is a joke right? The box art is only 1 half of the whole thread's first page...[/QUOTE]
Reading this was like watching one of those painful scenes on ST:TNG where Data tries to figure out what humor is.

so cheesy, Ah Ah Dah Dah Dah, we are so funny talking about Ah Dah, this big picture. Ah Ah Dah Dah.

ive noticed somthing on CAG since ive been coming on the site, stupid shit like this makes every body on here laugh and start a topic. im a nerd and so is every body else on this site, but people that are always on here and making fun and have some kind of crap reply/joke thats not even funny, you guys are just strange. i could understand if it was a little funny, but come on, "Ah Ah DAH Dah Ah Big Picture Ah DAh"

[quote name='musha666']No kidding, I can barely make that tiny picture out. What is it?

Seriously though, with the image so big you couldnt look at it and spell Revelations correctly?[/QUOTE]

Haha you made me read the title again and the OP did spell Revelations incorrectly.

[quote name='Alex121006']so cheesy, Ah Ah Dah Dah Dah, we are so funny talking about Ah Dah, this big picture. Ah Ah Dah Dah.

ive noticed somthing on CAG since ive been coming on the site, stupid shit like this makes every body on here laugh and start a topic. im a nerd and so is every body else on this site, but people that are always on here and making fun and have some kind of crap reply/joke thats not even funny, you guys are just strange. i could understand if it was a little funny, but come on, "Ah Ah DAH Dah Ah Big Picture Ah DAh"[/QUOTE]

Yes, THOSE posts were SO much more annoying than YOURS. :roll:

[quote name='lawdood']Yes, THOSE posts were SO much more annoying than YOURS. :roll:[/QUOTE]

out of all the people that get made fun of on this site for taking out time to post deals and ads on here for us, and then me calling them strange one time, i dont think thats as "annoying" as the 1000 crap post/replys on CAG every week. people come on CAG to post threads ask question about deals, not to be made fun of for trying to help us out to buy stuff for a good price. big deal the guy posted a bif picture of a video game, he only did it to help people out, not to be made fun of. so my one "ANNOYING" reply VS 100's every week ?, not a verry good point dude.

[quote name='Alex121006']out of all the people that get made fun of on this site for taking out time to post deals and ads on here for us, and then me calling them strange one time, i dont think thats as "annoying" as the 1000 crap post/replys on CAG every week. people come on CAG to post threads ask question about deals, not to be made fun of for trying to help us out to buy stuff for a good price. big deal the guy posted a bif picture of a video game, he only did it to help people out, not to be made fun of. so my one "ANNOYING" reply VS 100's every week ?, not a verry good point dude.[/QUOTE] EDIT !
^^^^ me calling people^^^^ strange that make fun of people that post ads on here for us, not calling people strange that post ads on here, my bad sorry i wrote that wrong lol.

bread's done
Back