Photo
- - - - -

Gamefly Daily Deals - Cities XL 2012 $13.59, Expansion $5.10 (PC)

• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

#541 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:14 AM

Good call. Reports from the last sale had the remote included.

Did it have this in the description last time?

NOTE: This title requires the Wii MotionPlus accessory or the Wii Remote Plus controller for gameplay. The Wii Remote Plus is not included with rental or purchase of this title.

Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#542 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:49 AM

Is the silent hill HD collection that bad on ps3?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#543 tommythethumb

tommythethumb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:23 AM

Did it have this in the description last time?

Yeah that was there last time. I didn't order any myself but I remember reading the disclaimer. I'd have to imagine the remotes being sent out last time was a mistake but who knows.

#544 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Inebrious Infinitus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:38 AM

Nothing I'm dying for at the moment.

#545 matteo

matteo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:33 AM

Is there a specific time when they restock their games ?

#546 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:49 AM

Still trying to get Catherine for PS3...

#547 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:37 AM

To those that have bought the PS3 version of Catherine from GameFly before, did it come with the original cover art or the censored one?

#548 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:00 AM

No.. They are shady because these games are not sold out.
They were moved from the used game purchase option to their rental option. So yeah...

Not to mention my copy of Gears of War 3 was scratched to hell and back. When I went to return it I was informed that I couldn't make an even exchange and that I need to ship it back and place a new order.
Since it was during a sale when I bought it and it was no longer for sale I was forced to pay another $3 since the price went up.

The new copy was even worse! It was obviously so bad they had to resurface the disc. Now when I went to buy it again they did the same BS as I mentioned. It's SOLD OUT for used game buyers and conveniently moved to "Keep this for $$$".. So yes.. I do believe that is a shady tactic.

I think that everyone else pretty much covered how I was going to respond to this, so there is only one thing left to ask:

Does your name have anything to do with this song?

#549 rydall

rydall

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:06 AM

To those that have bought the PS3 version of Catherine from GameFly before, did it come with the original cover art or the censored one?

I got the regular uncensored from them when I bought it

RYDALL4.png

#550 KSMKxRAGEx

KSMKxRAGEx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:19 AM

I wonder how good Bulletstorm is. Made by Epic Games is pretty good, but the gameplay seems like it would get a little repetitive despite the "skillshot" system.

Nothing special about it, Good fun gameplay though. It's worth at the price its at.

#551 KSMKxRAGEx

KSMKxRAGEx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:21 AM

Why is BF3 only under KEEP?

#552 bigloser

bigloser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

Why is BF3 only under KEEP?

That basically means it's sold out.

#553 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:39 AM

My copy came with the code but didn't come with the slip cover if you care about that kind of thing.

Thanks good to know, part of me still wants to hold out for $20 new but I may bite anyway

#554 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:59 AM

Thanks good to know, part of me still wants to hold out for $20 new but I may bite anyway

I know it was $20 at toys r us awhile back. I know this doesn't help you a bit at the moment,but it shows there is a high possibility it will happen again soon.

#555 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

Friendly reminder to my CAG team, check the Gamefly store around 11am central/12pm eastern today (give or take an hour). it is USUALLY* when any restocking happens...

*no guarantee - i am just speaking from past sales/nightly deals

**i was lucky enough to grab BF3 yesterday, so anybody else who wants to n00b around together, please add me on XBL

Dill The Noise.

471350.png

#556 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:57 PM

Nice selection this time. I got Assassin's Creed Rev, Dead Island, Rage and Halo Anniversary.

#557 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

Nothing special about it, Good fun gameplay though. It's worth at the price its at.

The campaign is "meh", but my co-op buddy and I adore the Bulletstorm multiplayer. Grabbing enemies, kicking them back and forth and then into enviro hazards, trying for specialized team kills... Just nothing more fun, IMO.

#558 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

It's also a real shame theres no 3ds/vita love

Well considering its such a low market right now I don't see Gamefly going crazy and buying up a surplus of games for those systems.

And if they do I am sure since again not a whole lot out for them right now (at least Vita in comparison) they get rented...

#559 gordo789

gordo789

Freebasing Deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:28 PM

great deals OP. Picked up Rayman origins for PS3.

#560 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

Ace combat back in stock.

test.gif

#561 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

Ace combat back in stock.

Confirmed for :ps3:
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#562 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:37 PM

I know it was $20 at toys r us awhile back. I know this doesn't help you a bit at the moment,but it shows there is a high possibility it will happen again soon.

I agree which is why I'm hesitant to get it from gamefly, I'm sure it's fine but I just prefer either new games from retailers or used from GS with the easy return setup

#563 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

Silent Hill HD also back in stock.

test.gif

#564 Hraesvelg

Hraesvelg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

GRRRRRRR I had to enter a new CC and by the time i finished Ace Combat went OOS. GRRRRRRR Guess im going to have to keep a eye on GF to see if they restock.

I take that back, came back in stock ^^

Edited by Hraesvelg, 13 June 2012 - 03:33 PM.

#565 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

The only game I'd be willing to drop money on right now would be Sonic Generations, but I want it for the 360 for the achievements. Oh well, next sale.

#566 buddynayr

buddynayr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:36 PM

Just saw this thread. Dark Souls is back in stock for 360, and I just jumped. It was out of stock 20 minutes ago so I'd advise people to go for it now if they want it. I've been waiting for this to hit $20 -- I've never played any Souls game and I want to see what they're about.

#567 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

The only game I'd be willing to drop money on right now would be Sonic Generations, but I want it for the 360 for the achievements. Oh well, next sale.

Newegg currently has both platforms on sale new + free shipping for $15.99. Sale ends today http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=322669
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#568 StittyMan

StittyMan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

SFxTekken has reached my price point. I'm considering it, but I just bought BlazBlue CSE last week... don't really need another fighting game.

#569 illpleasa

illpleasa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

[url=http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Killzone-3/143660/]Killzone 3 (PS3)[/URL] is back in stock. :) All I needed. Now I am set. It will not last long like yesterday. For those considering it, jump on it now!

#570 themaster20000

themaster20000

You sleeping yet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:01 PM

Thanks,just snagged myself a copy of Killzone 3.Now I just need Catherine to come back in stock and my wallet can take a nice well deserved rest,from all these recent deals.