• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#61 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:51 AM

I caved and placed a third order...

Total spent was a little under $50 and I have 21 books coming my way. That is about $2.20 a book! There are books in my orders right now that I have on my wishlist on Amazon for $30 each!

Man, this is a good night for book deals. Though my shelves are full and I am moving in early August... Oy, books are heavy hahah.

#62 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

Thanks OP! Went with:

Afro Samurai: Resurrection (2 Disc Director's Cut)
Grindhouse (2 Disc Special Edition)
2001: A Space Odyssey

$19.59 w/ FREESHIP
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#63 BlizzardCyclone

BlizzardCyclone

CAGS are HERE!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

Like New Touch My Katamari, $19.99 out the door for PS Vita thanx to the OP!

Posted Image

#64 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:14 PM

Lol similar thing happened to me, after buying my stuff I thought.. wait what the Fuck did I just do?

I already own Metal Gear (But the GH version), I never really liked FFXII (but yet I still bought it), Naughty Bear was a terrible game (but $6 just for the cheap laughs seemed okay)

All those games I've already beat and bought before, but I couldn't say no for $6 games, and although I felt I got kicked in the nuts for buying almost $100 worth of old games. I just couldn't say no to a Deluxe Edition of Demon's Souls. Just hoping the seller described it correctly.

True, a lot of the guide books I bought partly because they said "brand new." Hopefully the seller was accurate. Now this morning I woke up and my air conditioner is broken and will probably cost a lot of money to repair. I'm kind of regretting my half.com spending spree yesterday on old ass books, games, and movies.

#65 white3er

white3er

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

Thanks OP I bought a bunch of NES games for cheap
Posted Image

#66 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

Any suggestions on good games for PS2, PSP, XBOX (backwards compatible), PS3 and XBOX 360 for cheap?
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#67 lhfan04

lhfan04

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

12 games under $12 for me. Try and look for a seller you think that has good deals and a lot of selection since one game is $3.49 then drops to $1.89 each after

#68 Greybeard

Greybeard

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:22 PM

I picked up Last Rebellion for the PS3 for 10$. I know it's supposed to be bad but for 10 I can chance it.

#69 Stele

Stele

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

This coupon really lets the hoarders go wild. 99% of the clutter that will be bought will not be used.

#70 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

Damn, I can't think of anything I want. I need a ton of cart only games but the prices seem kinda high even with free shipping.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#71 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:30 PM

This coupon really lets the hoarders go wild. 99% of the clutter that will be bought will not be used.

Hoarders Season 1 DVD is $9.50 :)

Ironically, I bought it for $3 a while back and never watched it.

So now that it's been over 24 hours from the start, does anyone actually know where this FREESHIP offer came from or how it was promoted? I buy & sell all the time on Half.com/eBay and didn't get any kind of E-mail or notification of it.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#72 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:31 AM

Hoarders Season 1 DVD is $9.50 :)

Ironically, I bought it for $3 a while back and never watched it.

So now that it's been over 24 hours from the start, does anyone actually know where this FREESHIP offer came from or how it was promoted? I buy & sell all the time on Half.com/eBay and didn't get any kind of E-mail or notification of it.

I've been wondering where the heck this code came from as well. I've also been wondering if Half.com has ever had free shipping codes in the past. If this is a very very rare thing, I might want to place another cheap order around $13 total.

I also really like the idea of hoarding Hoarders DVDs. That's super meta :lol:
If I was ever on that show, I would buy a stack of their DVD boxsets and hide them somewhere in my house for them to find.

#73 swirly76

swirly76

360 backlog > XBone 4eva

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:04 PM

thanks, OP.
got myself some hardcover books (shipping ordinarily $3.99 each).
six books for $14.51 after the $23.94 discount on shipping.
there's no way i could do that even in a used book store during a sale.

#74 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:15 AM

I wish they made it easier to find all of the sellers who offered the items on my wishlist. Unless I am being stupid their search and sort options aren't nearly as helpful as they could be. I want a list of my wishlist sorted by seller so I can pick a single seller that offers most of what I want.

Any ideas or is this just not possible?

#75 Noblesse Oblige

Noblesse Oblige

For Answer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

I picked up a few things I had my eye on but that shipping killed the deal without this promo, thanks OP

#76 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

I wish they made it easier to find all of the sellers who offered the items on my wishlist. Unless I am being stupid their search and sort options aren't nearly as helpful as they could be. I want a list of my wishlist sorted by seller so I can pick a single seller that offers most of what I want.

Any ideas or is this just not possible?

They used to have the "Buying Wizard" that did exactly that, but it appears to be gone. List all the items/conditions you wanted and it would try to batch everything into as few sellers as possible. It was flaky and I could get better deals by hand.

cagSig.png515886.png

#77 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

They used to have the "Buying Wizard" that did exactly that, but it appears to be gone. List all the items/conditions you wanted and it would try to batch everything into as few sellers as possible. It was flaky and I could get better deals by hand.

Hmm. I guess if the tool isn't useful then there is no reason to offer it. Oh well. I did find a few of the big sellers who have most of what I want so I will start building a cart from them.

#78 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

This sale still going on? Thinking about using a buddy's account to buy some more goods.

#79 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

I've been wondering where the heck this code came from as well. I've also been wondering if Half.com has ever had free shipping codes in the past. If this is a very very rare thing, I might want to place another cheap order around $13 total.

I also really like the idea of hoarding Hoarders DVDs. That's super meta :lol:
If I was ever on that show, I would buy a stack of their DVD boxsets and hide them somewhere in my house for them to find.

I found an email in my inbox that I use for ebay messages that stated the code and that it was for free shipping on half.com

#80 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:33 AM

This sale still going on? Thinking about using a buddy's account to buy some more goods.

Yes FREESHIP still works. I just used it - it supposedly ends on 5/31.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#81 xXI SPECTER IXx

xXI SPECTER IXx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Thanks to the fellow CAG'S. I can vouch for the code "FREESHIP" working 12:18am May 30th. I just bought me some digital graphics books photoshop, illustrator, encore etc. great stuff.

#82 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

Can you create a new account to take advantage of this promo? I need some books for summer classes

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#83 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

Can you create a new account to take advantage of this promo? I need some books for summer classes

You should be able to, yes! If I remember correctly, I just use my eBay account since it's owned by eBay.

#84 DRM-Free

DRM-Free

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

I just used it a few moments ago, and it is still working. I want to thank all of those who brought this to my attention, especially Fueledbytrueman. I'm thrilled to have paid just over $10 for four books and three games.

#85 JonnyHeartthrob

JonnyHeartthrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:10 PM

Thank you so much for posting about this. Shipping can be a deal buster on half.com, especially when I am making a backlog of 0.35 cent PS2 games when shipping is 4 bucks. Thanks OP and everyone else!!

#86 blakesgameroom

blakesgameroom

Collector 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:23 AM

went through fine for me, 7 games for 11.67. Now thats a deal

#87 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:32 AM

I'm just bumping this thread to let everyone know the code is still working. This is one of my favorite deals so far this year. I put in another order and bought 5 DVDs, 2 Blu-rays, and 4 Kinect games for $27 total shipped. The credit card number I used before didn't work, so I used a different one. Hopefully it goes through, but if not oh well I still bought enough stuff over the weekend.

#88 AteBit

AteBit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:48 AM

Yep, just placed an order 30 mins ago for ~$25 for 7 games very good deal imo.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#89 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:52 AM

Placed one order with just under $25 in shipping, went fine. Tried to place a second order with my second account, and of course the cart cleared out before I could complete check out. Now I have to wait for the items to come off hold. I'm surprised Half.com's interface seems so amateur considering eBay owns it.

#90 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:16 AM

I bought Astonishing X-men Book 3 and 4, as well as a $0.75 Spider-man trade to bring it over $10. Of course, I get a message from the seller of Book 3, saying she no longer has it. She gave me a refund of for the book and what the shipping would of been. So I got a refund of $4 dollars extra.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image