Free Shipping at Half.com

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#91 JediJames2

JediJames2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

Finally got around to making an order; six books and one 360 game for $11 after shipping discount. Thanks OP (and those pointing out looking for multiple items from same sellers to maximize discount)!

#92 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

Just a reminder to those still thinking about it - this deal supposedly ends today, 5/31.

I used it on 5 older X360 games ... including Dark Sector for $1.98 :)

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#93 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

I was refunded by a seller and got the original price AND the shipping value, that I didn't pay! My actual credit card's account page shows the refund. (I mentioned it earlier in this thread, just wanted to mention that it actually cleared.)

cagSig.png515886.png

#94 JawnMan

JawnMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

Is the site down for anyone else right now?
Playing:

:ds: - Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth
:psp: - LittleBigPlanet, Pinball Arcade
:ps3: - Enchanted Arms
:pc: - Inversion, Civilization V

Posted Image

#95 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

Just placed an order. Grabbed 2 copies of Crackdown so my buddy and I can coop it, a dlc code for Child of Eden for the same buddy and then grabbed a copy of Prey cause I had lent it out but never got it back. Also grabbed like 4 pop up childrens books for $15.xx total

#96 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

Finally got around to doing this deal, picked up a bunch of $0.75-0.99 CDs for my Mom and a couple of older systems engineering books I'd like on my bookshelf at work.

Thanks for posting!

This was nice of eBay/ Half.com. I owe them $43 in eBay seller fees this month, at least they're giving something back for once.

#97 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:38 PM

Is the site down for anyone else right now?

Anything involving your cart/account creation/checkout is running really slow right now. I can browse fine, but hitting any of those pages took awhile to churn.

Created a 2nd account and loaded up on more stuff. Going to miss this deal! :D

cagSig.png515886.png

#98 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

I placed an order of exercise books and graphic novels.

#99 kodave

kodave

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

In case anyone didn't know, the shipping code covers expedited shipping too. I bumped up a couple of items to fill out the $25 worth of free shipping.

And if you applied Free Shipping but your cart got deleted and it wouldn't let you re-apply the code, give it some time. That happened to me last night, then this morning I was able to use the code on the account again.

Also, my mail carrier is going to fucking hate me after 4 orders on Half.Com.

#100 kamakazi5

kamakazi5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

Thanks for posting this! I ended up placing three orders and got around 25 games for about $40.

#101 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

In case anyone didn't know, the shipping code covers expedited shipping too. I bumped up a couple of items to fill out the $25 worth of free shipping.

Eragh! I could have done this! :/

cagSig.png515886.png

#102 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

Eragh! I could have done this! :/

It's the ole bait and switch.

#103 nevermore2782

nevermore2782

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Thanks for this free ship code. Ordered Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition, brand new $25 w/ free ship - expedited too!

#104 kodave

kodave

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

There's so many $0.75 books I want to buy... I must restrain myself... Think of the postal carrier... Think of all of the packages...

I don't understand how or why eBay/Half.Com is eating these massive shipping costs.

#105 fueledbytrueman

fueledbytrueman

Throw some D's on it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

There's so many $0.75 books I want to buy... I must restrain myself... Think of the postal carrier... Think of all of the packages...

I don't understand how or why eBay/Half.Com is eating these massive shipping costs.

Think of it this way: your keeping their job relevant. Do it, do it!

#106 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

And if you applied Free Shipping but your cart got deleted and it wouldn't let you re-apply the code, give it some time. That happened to me last night, then this morning I was able to use the code on the account again.

Also, my mail carrier is going to fucking hate me after 4 orders on Half.Com.

I used media mail, dam it to hell...

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#107 hle078

hle078

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

any cheap games (under $10) for ps3 worth buying? all i see are older sports titles
[URL="http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/hyuklee"]Posted Image[/URL]

#108 AteBit

AteBit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:27 PM

any cheap games (under $10) for ps3 worth buying? all i see are older sports titles

There are loads under $10. A few under $5 also just sort by price.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#109 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:49 PM

This deal is sooo good for used CDs and older games.

Thanks OP.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#110 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

This deal is sooo good for used CDs and older games.

Thanks OP.

Hey, it's amazing for books, too! It made the bookworm in me very, very happy. 9 books (most of 'em hardcover Stephen King books) for ~$13.50 and one book itself accounted for half of the total cost. Can't wait to get 'em.

#111 MoxManiac_

MoxManiac_

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

what the hell. i got an error and my shopping cart emptied. I went back to readd stuff but the specific listings were gone. Did the site glitch out or something? what do i do?

#112 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

what the hell. i got an error and my shopping cart emptied. I went back to readd stuff but the specific listings were gone. Did the site glitch out or something? what do i do?

Half.com reserves stuff for approx 1hr whenever somebody puts it into a shopping cart. It's a some new glitch (happened twice with my order) when the cart empties and the stuff is still reserved. You'll have to re add all the stuff after it shows back up in 1-2hr.

Only half.com does this reserving thing to my knowledge.

Good hunting.

#113 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:01 AM

Yeah this happened to me too.

If you use the"save for later" feature the items will be stored for you and you can add them to your cart later if they haven't been sold yet.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#114 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:15 AM

Thanks for posting this! I ended up placing three orders and got around 25 games for about $40.

This code only works 1 time per account. Do you have multiple ebay accounts? How did you end up getting it to go thru more than 1 time.

FYI - The other code SPRINGTEN is not very exciting: 5 bucks off of 50 bucks ordered.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#115 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:22 AM

This code only works 1 time per account. Do you have multiple ebay accounts? How did you end up getting it to go thru more than 1 time.

Yes, multiple accounts. I created 2 accounts and my wife did the same so we got 6 orders for tons of shit: books, CDs, games (DJ Hero New for $2!) and so on.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#116 LazerChachi

LazerChachi

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:04 AM

Right now I have 4 movies and 3 books in my shopping cart. The total item price comes out 12.16 and shipping is 22.43. When I use the freeship code I get an error, saying that "The gift certificate or coupon you entered is invalid. Please make sure you typed the info correctly and try again."

So what am I doing wrong?

#117 kodave

kodave

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:08 AM

You're probably too late. The code was set to expire at the end of 5/31 and it's past midnight on the East Coast. I managed to sneak in one last purchase using the code at the last minute after I found an expensive book for cheap. Added some cheaper books, milked the expedited shipping!

#118 toldawg128

toldawg128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:42 AM

Right now I have 4 movies and 3 books in my shopping cart. The total item price comes out 12.16 and shipping is 22.43. When I use the freeship code I get an error, saying that "The gift certificate or coupon you entered is invalid. Please make sure you typed the info correctly and try again."

So what am I doing wrong?

The code worked for me. Try putting the code in all caps. FREESHIP

signature2.png 76561197979401367.png

#119 kodave

kodave

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:03 AM

The code worked for me. Try putting the code in all caps. FREESHIP

Ah that would be good if it wasn't expired just yet. Another couple of hours to hop on board.

#120 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:06 AM

Damn I spent $50 on a shitload of music and games.

Shipping probably cost 3 times that.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013