Syndicate PS3 $26.30 Amazon ( Prime and Free Super Saver Shipping Eligible)

I still have it from gamefly, don't really feel like finishing it though to be honest. Its not bad though, I just don't think I'm in the mood.

The one thing that gets on my nerves is the damn bloom though

I pre ordered this on amazon since it had a $20 bonus credit.

I loved it, but it needed a patch that it never got. If you join a syndicate online (clan) your game will freeze up every time it autosaves, which it can do during combat over 10 times every match, which could end up getting you killed. Very frustrating. The freeze lasts around 10 seconds and then it resumes. Such a drag that they never bothered to fix.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']why isnt this dropping faster[/QUOTE]

Good question. I have no idea why it isn't $20 at this point. It sold horribly the last I heard, even though it's supposed to be a very cool game. I thought I heard it sold 20k copies during it's month of release?

It was developed by Starbreeze Studios, makees of the first Darkness game. It's supposed to be a blast co-op.

Haven't followed the game, and so I did not know this information. Thanks for sharing.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Good question. I have no idea why it isn't $20 at this point. It sold horribly the last I heard, even though it's supposed to be a very cool game. I thought I heard it sold 20k copies during it's month of release?

It was developed by Starbreeze Studios, makees of the first Darkness game. It's supposed to be a blast co-op.[/QUOTE]

Really great price
smile.gif

Wish this was the price for the 360 version...going to keep my eye on this to see if it comes back in stock though Amazon. Thanks OP lowest price I've seen for Syndicate so far it's been holding it's price rather firm.

I really enjoyed the game, although it is a bit on the short side. If you can play with friends (and maybe even with strangers if they have headsets / know what they're doing), the co-op is awesome.

[quote name='wingzero16']its crazy how game prices drop so quick now a days. only game i'm buy new is the kingdom hearts 3d cause i'm addicted to that series[/QUOTE]

I think it's the combination of a poor economy (hence poorer sales) and the fact that there are just so many fucking games out on all different platforms - mobile and free-to-play definitely helping that notion live on.

Competition = everyone wins. That's why people having the xbox v ps3 v wii u v 3ds v Vita v smartphone are dumb - we need ALL of those because more choices = competition = money in the bank for us consumers.

It also helps grow the industry by introducing games to new gamers who didn't jump because of $60 game prices. Now they can.

But once streaming services such as OnLive become the norm, I believe prices will rise and not be as competitive. So enjoy it while it lasts.

I tried it and it blows. Poor graphics, bland, generic gameplay that just wasn't much fun at all and actually tedious at times. If this was new for $10 I wouldn't buy it again. Two thumbs down.

The co-op in this is fantastic.

Scored it for 10 blades a while back

single player is so-so but worth a play through

bread's done
Back