i hope bleach hits $20 then im in

Same, but it is 29.99 right now, so I hope for like 12!! :-#

Firepowerr.png

#152 Akimitsu782

Akimitsu782

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

The only game I'm remotely interested in is Bleach for now. Prototype 2 is a good price, considering its release, but I'll wait until it's sub-$20 like I did with the first game (not to mention I can see it hitting Gamefly's deals eventually).

#153 thefinal87

thefinal87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:12 AM

Enter the Cocoon could be Tales of Graces f as well tbqh, I doubt sincerely its FFXIII considering its so old at this point, but XIII-2 is possible as well.

I'm curious about the RPG bundle, so I'll wait to hear about that deal. If its Disgaea, no thanks, I hate that series.

#154 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

guessing wow cataclysm will be 20 to match the frys price...we shall see.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#155 dEvAnGeL

dEvAnGeL

sHaMe oN yOu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:34 AM

Explore Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms like never before.

world of Warcraft i guess

#156 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:36 AM

No 3DS love! Dang it.

#157 sultangaming

sultangaming

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:41 AM

If it is Tales of Graces F, I will cry. Payed 60 for that one.

Firepowerr.png

#158 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:52 AM

I will also cry if its Tales of Graces f T.T I bought the game 2 weeks ago... and I barely touched it >.<
but most likely it could be FFXIII

#159 Kurow

Kurow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

No SFxT for $30 or Asura's Wrath?... *left topic*
Posted Image

#160 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:00 PM

limited edition RPG for PS3... Atelier Meruru?

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#161 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

If it is Tales of Graces F, I will cry. Payed 60 for that one.

It's not Graces f, Graces f doesn't have a CE. It's probably FFXIII-2 CE.

But if it's only for PS3, I'll be kinda pissed since I'd prefer the 360 version.

Or it could be some NIS PS3 exclusive CE and maybe FFXIII-2 is the 10am deal labeled "Enter the cocoon"

ostzsk.jpg

#162 sultangaming

sultangaming

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:06 PM

No, because the Meruru LE is NISA store exclusive. :lol:

Firepowerr.png

#163 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

Nothing of interest to me. Ah well, looks like my Amazon credit is safe!

#164 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

Not since Rage have I seen a game drop in price so much, so fast. Anybody here recommend Prototype 2?

Was hoping for Max in the (gold) Box today. *tear

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#165 bassec

bassec

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

Doubtful. My thoughts are Skyrim. It's been on wildfile sale over the last week or so.

#166 anbu-black-ops

anbu-black-ops

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

Bleach for me.

#167 dh4645

dh4645

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

i might pick up P2. never played the first one, but heard this one is better and it seems like an easy platinum.

...actually only $0.87 if i use my gift card balance & my amazon cc points. thinking if there is something else i really want/need instead of another video game.

edit: bought it.

Edited by dh4645, 29 May 2012 - 01:21 PM.

#168 crazydom2

crazydom2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:48 PM

could the LE be Disgaea 4 premium?

#169 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:49 PM

I'm weird but "Enter the cocoon" can't be FFXIII or XIII-2 because they'd remember to capitalize Cocoon (and really you don't "Enter" the Cocoon...you exit it in XIII :P). The clue doesn't quite match up imo.

Someone said it could be Tales of Graces f? *eyes open*

#170 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

I'm weird but "Enter the cocoon" can't be FFXIII or XIII-2 because they'd remember to capitalize Cocoon (and really you don't "Enter" the Cocoon...you exit it in XIII :P). The clue doesn't quite match up imo.

Someone said it could be Tales of Graces f? *eyes open*

I thought the same, and the fact that you don't say something like "Enter THE los angeles". My guess is for ToG as well.

#171 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

In for Bleach if under $20. Its gotta be the only Bleach game for a while.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#172 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

This is probably wishful thinking, but I'll bite on the SCV stick if they get it down to 75 or 80. It's been 100 before, so I'm hoping for lower.

#173 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

I thought the same, and the fact that you don't say something like "Enter THE los angeles". My guess is for ToG as well.

/facepalm

That's a horrible example, if you know spanish.
FadeToOne.png

#174 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

I still wonder why NIS changed the Bleach game's name to Soul Resurreccion, Soul Ignition was so much better sounding. And also why they changed the SID intro song to some generic instrumental that kinda sounds like the SID song towards the end. You'd expect better from a company like NIS that specializes in localizing Japanese games.

I might bite on it at $20 or less though, but after seeing gameplay videos it looks to be the tenkaichi of Bleach games, I'm a bit worried.

ostzsk.jpg

#175 sultangaming

sultangaming

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

I still wonder why NIS changed the Bleach game's name to Soul Resurreccion, Soul Ignition was so much better sounding. And also why they changed the SID intro song to some generic instrumental that kinda sounds like the SID song towards the end. You'd expect better from a company like NIS that specializes in localizing Japanese games.

I might bite on it at $20 or less though, but after seeing gameplay videos it looks to be the tenkaichi of Bleach games, I'm a bit worried.

NIS makes games. Only NISA localizes them. NIS != NISA. :cry:

Firepowerr.png

#176 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:18 PM

could the LE be Disgaea 4 premium?

If you Google the hints it almost always gives you the answer:

Upcoming Deal
This limited edition RPG bundle is a true collector's item for the PS3!

Overview
This limited edition bundle is a true collector's item; it includes Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten for PS®3, as well as a Fuka character figure and a beautifully crafted artbook encased in a collectable box.

#177 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

I would wait until under $10. The story mode it pitifully short(under 3 hours) and most of the challenges have you go back over the same areas from the story mode just to unlock more characters.
Posted Image

"Ain't nobody said I couldn't ride that bitch, so I rode that bitch."

#178 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

NIS makes games. Only NISA localizes them. NIS != NISA. :cry:

Seriously? Did you just really say that to me?:roll:

I would wait until under $10. The story mode it pitifully short(under 3 hours) and most of the challenges have you go back over the same areas from the story mode just to unlock more characters.

Thanks for the info, I think I'll skip it if it's not $10 or less.

ostzsk.jpg

#179 Solder

Solder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:47 PM

Maybe biting on the x12 headset if it's 30 or under.

Doubt the SC5 stick will be less than 100 bucks. Def deal if under 90.

#180 ssjChris

ssjChris

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

NIS probably didn't want to pay licensing fees for using a Japanese song that you would only hear once in the game. I can't really blame them. The demo felt very repetitive but it seemed decent according to the reviews. $20 will be a deal for me. =)

And the Tenkaichi of Bleach games is without a doubt, Bleach Heat the Soul. It's a Japan Only game but if you watched the anime, you will be right at home with the last game they made (HtS 7 - yes, they made seven frickin' games).