Ghost Recon Future Soldier-CAG Squad-

smiggity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Any CAGs out there playing this game? It has some okay clan features, including Clan Rank and a Clan Match quckmatch system. So lets squad up! CheapAssGamer squad has been created, not sure if you can search for it or if you need to be invited. Just leave your PSN handle here and I will be sure to send out the invites. See you guys on the battlefield!

Ill send the invites out later. You guys run into any cheaters yet? Ran into a couple yesterday. Also the lag is terrible, they really need to patch that ASAP. And the round times are way too long in some of the game modes.

What class do you rock?

Yeah I played some MP the first couple days, Ive just been messing with Guerrilla mode and Campaign lately. They need to patch up the MP quickly.

Where are all the CAGs at?? We need this game to hit $40

I'd be interested since I can't get into Starhawk. I'll pick it up Friday. I was looking into Socom but I guess they are shutting down the servers. Really need a good third person shooter, I doubt this is it but I'll certainly give it a try. Smig what exactly needs patched right now?

Hit detection is not so great and the lag is on a Call of Duty level. Just terrible. And they need to tweak the round times/count for a couple game modes. Other than that its not bad. The invisible class is a bit lame but whatever. Socom 4 and Confrontation servers are staying up, 4 is absolutely terrible and Confrontation has a bigger player base, however the game has been out for like 4 years so there are some cheaters. But its like 5 bucks at Gamestop so there's that

[quote name='smiggity']Hit detection is not so great and the lag is on a Call of Duty level. Just terrible. And they need to tweak the round times/count for a couple game modes. Other than that its not bad. The invisible class is a bit lame but whatever. Socom 4 and Confrontation servers are staying up, 4 is absolutely terrible and Confrontation has a bigger player base, however the game has been out for like 4 years so there are some cheaters. But its like 5 bucks at Gamestop so there's that[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was playing Confrontation for a while but I ended up selling my PS3...realizing that that was a big mistake I purchased another one and am looking for a clan to get in with. Like I said Starhawk was a huge disappointment so still looking. Would you recommend Confrontation over Ghost Recon?

As far as competitive MP, Confrontation is better than Ghost Recon by a wide margin. Its no respawn, great hit detection, best game modes of any MP. However as a whole package Ghost Recon is much better. Guerilla Mode is awesome, it has a campaign with coop, and has an okay MP as well. I've put over 1000 hrs in Confrontation and would still be playing daily if any of the clan members were still playing. As is I still play once a week and there is always at least 1k online.. As mentioned there are a few cheaters and obviously the community that remains are pretty much all good players, but if you are up for a steep learning curve and are interested in MP only, I'd get Confrontation.

Someone tell me, over 15 matches and it ALWAYS makes me Bodark? is there something wrong with it? I have never been Ghost Team

I just entered a match where I was the ONLy.player....and it made me bodark. Getting annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='smiggity']If you change it in the Gunsmith Loadout menu, it seems to help put you on that side more often[/QUOTE]

Finally got in a ghost team.match
That just picks what side your custimizing the guns for. I always leave the menu after selecting ghost anyway

Well I leave it on Ghost and have only been Bodark like 3 or 4 times. Im done with the Multi until they fix it up a bit though. Did finally beat my first Guerilla level last night, shit is mad hard with 2 people. Wave 49 was insane

Yeah its a glitch fest. One match it was worst case of first week of BF3 style lag. Looked like guys breakdancing.

But I am having fun. Just got best in match for 5 out of 8. I wish there was some kind of reward for it though. XP or something.

sorry to bump the thread, but how is the single player, is it long, or is the basically rent unless you are playing multiplayer?

Feel free to bump the thread all you want, I feel like no one here has this game. The SP is way longer than I expected. Looks to be like 16 missions which are each about a half hour to an hour. This is on elite so adjust if you want to drop the difficulty down. It has online coop, but the real star of the game is guerilla mode. Its a horde mode that can be played by up to 4 players, and can do split screen coop. Its a pretty good overall package

[quote name='smiggity']Feel free to bump the thread all you want, I feel like no one here has this game. The SP is way longer than I expected. Looks to be like 16 missions which are each about a half hour to an hour. This is on elite so adjust if you want to drop the difficulty down. It has online coop, but the real star of the game is guerilla mode. Its a horde mode that can be played by up to 4 players, and can do split screen coop. Its a pretty good overall package[/QUOTE]

thanks for taking your time to reply, I am just low on cash, and i just spend the gc i got from this weeks trade in from bb on a new monitor, cuz my old monitor is acting up. Just another question, do ghost recon games usually go on sale like assassins creed games early?

I have the game, really enjoyed the single player but haven't played much of the multiplayer. I'm down for a CAG clan or whatever..

PSN: MethodMan008

My friends list is full at the moment, so just send me a PM here on via PSN and I can make room for CAGs

Looking for anyone who wants to play guerrilla mode, Sunday afternoon.

I can't seem to find any way of just starting one with random players, looks to be invite only? Usually online In the evenings.

[quote name='6er']Looking for anyone who wants to play guerrilla mode, Sunday afternoon.

I can't seem to find any way of just starting one with random players, looks to be invite only? Usually online In the evenings.[/QUOTE]

Yeah its invite only. Add me to your list and I will dd you to the clan. Guerrilla mode is fantastic

[quote name='smiggity']Yeah its invite only. Add me to your list and I will dd you to the clan. Guerrilla mode is fantastic[/QUOTE]

Request sent

Awe, my team won by 522 points in conflict and I didn't get the trophy

[quote name='KuHLiiDE']Feel free to add me PSN: Cloud1425
I feel lonely playing this game by myself lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here not.many CAG.

AGENTspecial is my PSN ( for all you on the mobile site that can't see it)

[quote name='6er']Request sent

Awe, my team won by 522 points in conflict and I didn't get the trophy[/QUOTE]

Those trophies are for Squad Matches only, which is their version of Clan Wars. They are on-demand so as soon as we can get 4 of us on @ one time, we can run some. Should be a nice step up in competition from the pub rooms.

[quote name='KuHLiiDE']Feel free to add me PSN: Cloud1425
I feel lonely playing this game by myself lol[/QUOTE]

Ill get on tonight and get everyone added. The game is fun if you manage to find a lag free room.

I'll add the rest of you guys later and get some games in today in anyones interested. Smig and I pretty much went ham one everyone a couple days ago lol

Fun tonight, no chat and killed by curving bullets glitches and all. Wow, I really stunk for a few matches. Even the one where I got 4(the most on team) Intel points I was STILL middle of the pack.

LOL, that one match we were spilt up .....You gotta admit, It was kinda funny I was the one that mowed you down right when you could have won the match, after you guys had been wiping the floor with me. Odd how my took team the first 9 minutes to work together.

What up fellas! We still need a few more people to get these clan matches up and running. I'm on another movie for the next month so I won't be around much, but will be sure to hop on if peeps need to be added

hey i hate asking for online passes, but i got this game b2g1free at gamestop over the weekend and didn't know if needed an online pass. hook me up with an online pass if you have an extra, or ill try scoping out gamestop sometime. thanx cags

Hey, I rented this game and really dig it. it kind of reminds me of MGO in a weird way. I went ahead and ordered a copy. It won't be here for awhile (gohastings is slow like that) but would still like to find some people who still play the game regularly.

My PSN id is Gorilla_Gravy.

PS. Arctic Strike DLC: Worth it? Do people play those maps?

Feel free to add me as well. I have Artic Strike as well. CardiffGiant11. Haven't tried the campaign or guerrilla mode with another person yet and the multiplayer is ok but it's annoying how everyone just plays siege! I think I was able to find 1 decoy game and 1 saboteur game once but that's it. Still have never found a stockade game!

bread's done
Back