Ghost Recon Future Soldier-CAG Squad-

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

i have it on both ps3 and xbox so add me for whatever.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:15 AM

Add me for the PSN Group PSN: Marauder7

You are full up dude

#33 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:30 AM

Fun tonight, no chat and killed by curving bullets glitches and all. Wow, I really stunk for a few matches. Even the one where I got 4(the most on team) Intel points I was STILL middle of the pack.

LOL, that one match we were spilt up .....You gotta admit, It was kinda funny I was the one that mowed you down right when you could have won the match, after you guys had been wiping the floor with me. Odd how my took team the first 9 minutes to work together.

#34 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:06 AM

You are full up dude

Really? I'll start removing people tonight.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:55 PM

What up fellas! We still need a few more people to get these clan matches up and running. I'm on another movie for the next month so I won't be around much, but will be sure to hop on if peeps need to be added

#36 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:57 PM

hey i hate asking for online passes, but i got this game b2g1free at gamestop over the weekend and didn't know if needed an online pass. hook me up with an online pass if you have an extra, or ill try scoping out gamestop sometime. thanx cags

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#37 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

plan to finally hop on this game I have it from the PS store from EU will we still be able to play together?

Kamagii.png

#38 smiggity

smiggity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:59 AM

Yes

#39 Gorilla Gravy

Gorilla Gravy

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hey, I rented this game and really dig it. it kind of reminds me of MGO in a weird way. I went ahead and ordered a copy. It won't be here for awhile (gohastings is slow like that) but would still like to find some people who still play the game regularly.

My PSN id is Gorilla_Gravy.

PS. Arctic Strike DLC: Worth it? Do people play those maps?

#40 Cardiff Giant

Cardiff Giant

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

Feel free to add me as well. I have Artic Strike as well. CardiffGiant11. Haven't tried the campaign or guerrilla mode with another person yet and the multiplayer is ok but it's annoying how everyone just plays siege! I think I was able to find 1 decoy game and 1 saboteur game once but that's it. Still have never found a stockade game!