Sony.com PS3 Collector's Editions (Uncharted 3, LBP2, Resistance 2)

[quote name='Ionotropic']nice find, too bad infamous is out of stock though. the bag from the hero edition is one of my favorite items.[/QUOTE]

I noticed my BB still had quite a few around, they were priced at $70 but maybe they're lower now?

Also, looks like Uncharted 3 is OOS now.

Just a heads-up. You can sell the Uncharted 3 necklace(~$20-30), belt buckle (~$12) on ebay and make up some of the cost. (havent checked the going prices recently so these may have gone down)

Uncharted 3 CE is oos. It lists it as in stock and you can add it to your cart but it won't let you complete the checkout.

I would complain about paying 15 bucks more for the U3 CE at best buy, but I ended up using a gift card on most of it. Might pick up KZ3 though since i missed out on all the sales they had for it earlier.

Picked up Uncharted.
hbnmkl
Thanks OP.

[quote name='iamsmart']I noticed my BB still had quite a few around, they were priced at $70 but maybe they're lower now?

Also, looks like Uncharted 3 is OOS now.[/QUOTE]
When I bought Infamous 2 CE from Best Buy around Dec/Jan it was $25. Don't know if they raised the price since then. Just traded the blu-ray for $18 before the $35 extra as part of Gamestop's trade in 7 games promotion.

Saw a bunch in store at menlo edison. Although I didn't ask the price, it has to be the same as the website since sony style PMs their shit.

I really want the Uncharted 3 one, and the Resistance one as well. But I have a feeling that the Uncharted one will go cheaper at least. Like others have mentioned, my Best Buy still has a few lying around but they are still priced at $65. They have to clearance them out soon.

[quote name='SuperRocker47']BTW if you have a Sony Store near you my brother picked up Resistance 2 CE for $15. Not sure if they all have it though.[/QUOTE]
Some Sony stores don't even have games at all.

Uncharted 3 CE will very likely to go even lower at BB. They've always run discount on big box CE, like infamous 2, KZ3, AC Brotherhood, Batman AC, and more recently Skyrim and Gears of War 3. U3 CE will be no different. BB needs to get rid of them to make room on shelves. Expect it to be around $30-$40. But when it gets lower, they will sell quick!

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Saw a bunch in store at menlo edison. Although I didn't ask the price, it has to be the same as the website since sony style PMs their shit.[/QUOTE]

Was this for infamous 2 CE?

[quote name='PublikDefender']When I bought Infamous 2 CE from Best Buy around Dec/Jan it was $25. Don't know if they raised the price since then. Just traded the blu-ray for $18 before the $35 extra as part of Gamestop's trade in 7 games promotion.[/QUOTE]

I also got infamous 2 CE from BB when it was $25. What a deal it was! :applause:

Picked up a Little Big Planet 2 CE, sweet deal!!! Thanks OP! Wish I could have scored one of the inFAMOUS 2 CE's :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Already have all of them except LBP2 and Resistance 2, but I have the standard R2 I got in the Resistance Dual Pack.

Have the LBP2 and Killzone 3 CEs already. Is the Resustence 2 one worth getting for $40, since its an older game? Would have jumped on Infamous 2.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Have the LBP2 and Killzone 3 CEs already. Is the Resustence 2 one worth getting for $40, since its an older game? Would have jumped on Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

Grabbed it like new from amazon for about 18 bucks, should look there.

[quote name='knight19']Is the DLC still valid for LBP2:CE? I saw a listing on eBay that said it had expired?[/QUOTE]
I saw a recent review on amazon which said no. But I'm wondering does that include the exclusive avatars as well

Got my shipment confirmation email about 3 hours ago for my Little Big Planet 2 CE. It's certainly not the best CE I've seen, but I don't even have the game so $40 seemed like a good deal, probably would have passed though if I already had LBP2.

Update: Just came via FedEx, that was quick :) It's in VERY good condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back