Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (5/27/12 to 6/2/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy offers Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Assassin's Creed Revelations (+$20 off coupon in @Gamer magazine) for $29.99 each and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City and Prototype 2 for $39.99 each.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop takes 50% off used Sony Move products.

icontarget.gif
Target throws in a free select Blu-ray movie ( Moneyball, Drive, Bad Teacher, or Columbiana) when you buy Uncharted 3 ($39.99), Call of Duty: MW3 ($49.99), MLB 12: The Show ($59.99), or Tiger PGA 13 ($59.99).

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R U discounts SSX, Mass Effect 3, and Prototype 2 to $19.99 when purchased with Max Payne 3 or Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers ($59.99).[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, MidnightMetal - See post here

:360::ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City $39.99
:360::ps3: Prototype 2 $39.99
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations $29.99
Can be $9.99 with the $20 off @Gamer Coupon this month​
:ps3: MW3 320Gb PS3 Bundle $299.99
FREE Rocketfish Premium Bluetooth Headset with Purchase ($69.99 Value)​
:ps3: Killzone 3 and Digital Camo Dualshock Controller Pack $59.99
:ps3: PS3 Starter Kit $24.99
Includes PS Dualshock Charging Station and BD Remote 1.0​
:ps3: Turtle Beach P11 $44.99
:360: Turtle Beach X12 $44.99
FREE Rocketfish Headset Stand with Purchase of ANY Turtle Beach Headset ($14.99 Value)​
GameStop (Ad)
Valid until 5/29

20% off Triton headset with the purchase of Ghost Recon
:ps3: 50% off select used Move products
:360::ps3: Soulcalibur V $39.99
:360::ps3: Dragonball Z UT $39.99
:360::ps3: Mass Effect 3 $39.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $29.99

Kmart (Ad)

:ps3: Dualshock 3 $44.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See post here

:ps3::br: Free select Blu-ray movie when you buy a select game:
-Choose between Uncharted 3 ($39.99), Call of Duty: MW3 ($49.99), MLB 12: The Show ($59.99), or Tiger PGA 13 ($59.99)
--Receive either:

:ps3: PS3 320GB Console with Call of Duty: MW3 ($299.99)

icontarget.gif
20% off select accessories

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, metrostar- See post here

:ps3::360::wii::3ds: Skylanders Starter Pack $44.99
Skylanders single character pack $9.99
:ps3::360: Buy Max Payne 3 ($59.99) or Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers ($59.99) Get one of these games for $19.99:
:ps3::360: SSX
:ps3::360: Mass Effect 3
:ps3::360: Prototype 2
:wii:Just Dance 2 or 3 $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, sorry I missed last weeks ad, I went on vacation. Things should be well on track from now on. :)

50% Bonus Trade-In Credit on ANY Game

MW3 320Gb PS3 Bundle>>>>>$299.99

Killzone 3 and Digital Camo Dualshock Controller Pack>>>>>$59.99

PS3 Starter Kit>>>>>$24.99
Includes PS Dualshock Charging Station and BD Remote 1.0​

Turtle Beach P11>>>>>$44.99
Turtle Beach X12>>>>>$44.99
FREE Rocketfish Headset Stand with Purchase of ANY Turtle Beach Headset ($14.99 Value)​

:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations>>>>>$29.99
Can be $9.99 with the $20 off @Gamer Coupon this month​
:360::ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2>>>>>$29.99
:360::ps3: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City>>>>>$39.99
:360::ps3: Prototype 2>>>>>$39.99
:360::ps3::pc: Max Payne 3>>>>>$59.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, doesn't get much better than $9.99 for an Ubisoft game; maybe I'll even keep it (i.e., not trade it in for profit) this time! Thanks, MidnightMetal!

I really need to play AC: Brotherhood...

[quote name='Vigilante']Sweet, doesn't get much better than $9.99 for an Ubisoft game; maybe I'll even keep it (i.e., not trade it in for profit) this time! Thanks, MidnightMetal!

I really need to play AC: Brotherhood...[/QUOTE]

Agreed, need to get on Brotherhood has it for awhile now. Will definitely pick up Revelations for $10.

[quote name='SporkWielder']AC: Revelations for $10 with the coupon is a steal. Might have to go pick up another copy for a friend or something. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking as well. Finally I get to use another coupon, lol.

Damn.. gonna be on vacation next week. If only it started this week. Oh well ACR is bound to go down in price sooner or later anyway. Enjoy the steal of a price you guys.

[quote name='MidnightMetal']Hey guys, sorry I missed last weeks ad, I went on vacation. Things should be well on track from now on. :)

50% Bonus Trade-In Credit on ANY Game

[/QUOTE]

Do you mean xbox 360 bundle?

[quote name='heatison777']He probably does NOT mean 360. Sony announced a PS3 bundle a few weeks ago for MW3. No Ghost Recon deal this week or next?[/QUOTE]

What? Why would there be a Ghost Recon deal this week? It hasn't even released yet if you live anywhere out of the Eastern time zone.

[quote name='heatison777']He probably does NOT mean 360. Sony announced a PS3 bundle a few weeks ago for MW3. No Ghost Recon deal this week or next?[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is replacing the Uncharted 3 bundle I believe.

That's awesome. When i first got this months coupon theres something in the back of my mind telling me that AC:R will sooner or later be $10 with coupon. Never thought it will really happen.:D

My Best Buy still has quite a few PS3 copies of AC:R that includes the original AC. 2 for $10! Glad this finally happened, I was starting to get worried that's wouldn't be able to use a coupon this month.

Damnit, just posted and bought ac:r for 14.99 from AWD. Guess its going back for the Best Buy purchase. A few months ago, I got all the assassin's creed and let me say if you haven't played 1, avoid it. It's so repetitive it quickly becomes a gaming chore. Start with 2.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Yeah this is replacing the Uncharted 3 bundle I believe.[/QUOTE]Now the question is what's the price drop gonna be

[quote name='Rockinjs']Looks like amazon got the jump on the $40 prototype 2[/QUOTE]

Except P2 was already $40 at BB like a week or 2 ago. I'm sure of it cause I got my day 1 copy PM'd

[quote name='ijustw1n']Damnit, just posted and bought ac:r for 14.99 from AWD. Guess its going back for the Best Buy purchase. A few months ago, I got all the assassin's creed and let me say if you haven't played 1, avoid it. It's so repetitive it quickly becomes a gaming chore. Start with 2.[/QUOTE]

I played through the 1st right when it came out and really loved it. When it came time to play the 2nd when it released i just couldnt get into it. I thought that Altair was a way better character than Ezio and didn't enjoy the story in 2 as much and didn't finish it. Would like to push myself to finish the 2nd so I can experience the whole story and also play Brotherhood and Revelations

[quote name='MrshllJcb']I played through the 1st right when it came out and really loved it. When it came time to play the 2nd when it released i just couldnt get into it. I thought that Altair was a way better character than Ezio and didn't enjoy the story in 2 as much and didn't finish it. Would like to push myself to finish the 2nd so I can experience the whole story and also play Brotherhood and Revelations[/QUOTE]

I agree, Ezio is pretty much a douche but the repetitive go to the assassins guild, hit up 3 clues to unlock location of target became so damn redundant I just wanted it over. Just my opinion.

I'm in for AC:R at $10. Gotta continue the tradition. AC for $10 used, AC2 for $10 used, AC:B CE $10 from TRU, AC:R $10 from BB. Love it.

Also to note for AC:R. Picked it up at BB last night and they still had a handful of launch copies for ps3. The launch ones have AC1 on the same disc! It'll say on the front and back cover that it's included if its one that has it. Good hunting.

That is AWESOME!!!!! Finally getting ac revelations. Cannot pass it up at that price with the coupon!

At $10, Revelations is a steal. I'm up to Segment 7 and have been sucked in by the story. Is there anyway you can post which TV's are gonna be on sale for Memorial Day. I'm in the market for a new one.

Welcome back midnightmetal :D
Am probably going to get AC:R for $10, but am definitely going trade up some games over @BB next week. Hopefully I won't have the ban hammer since my last huge trade-in.

Thanks for the early AD :applause:.

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']I'm all over those x12's... I came to the site specifically looking for a deal on those..![/QUOTE]

$50 on amazon so probably same price as best buy with tax but you get them sooner.

[quote name='rbanez']That's awesome. When i first got this months coupon theres something in the back of my mind telling me that AC:R will sooner or later be $10 with coupon. Never thought it will really happen.:D[/QUOTE]

I don't see why you didn't think it would happen. It's been at 20 without coupon a few times...

[quote name='ijustw1n']$50 on amazon so probably same price as best buy with tax but you get them sooner.[/QUOTE]

BB will be offering a bluetooth headset stand free with headset purchase though.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Damnit, just posted and bought ac:r for 14.99 from AWD. Guess its going back for the Best Buy purchase. A few months ago, I got all the assassin's creed and let me say if you haven't played 1, avoid it. It's so repetitive it quickly becomes a gaming chore. Start with 2.[/QUOTE]

I'm one of the few people who really enjoyed the first one. The story was great. I'd say skip Brotherhood. The only thing I liked about it was using the brotherhood. The plot and other stuff sucked.

However, I'm totally in for Revelations (Revelaitons) for $10, thanks OP.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']I played through the 1st right when it came out and really loved it. When it came time to play the 2nd when it released i just couldnt get into it. I thought that Altair was a way better character than Ezio and didn't enjoy the story in 2 as much and didn't finish it. Would like to push myself to finish the 2nd so I can experience the whole story and also play Brotherhood and Revelations[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ijustw1n']I agree, Ezio is pretty much a douche but the repetitive go to the assassins guild, hit up 3 clues to unlock location of target became so damn redundant I just wanted it over. Just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Get out of my head! :lol: I thought the same thing and was thinking I was the only one since so many people loved it.

bread's done
Back