NCAA Football 13 preorder $44.99 Amazon

I never understood why people give others grief for reposts does it make you feel cooler or the sense of you've accomplished something? give the guy a break he was just trying to help people out who didn't know about this

[quote name='Rockinjs']I never understood why people give others grief for reposts does it make you feel cooler or the sense of you've accomplished something? give the guy a break he was just trying to help people out who didn't know about this[/QUOTE]

My guess is that some people view it as spamming the first page with the same deal 2 or 3 times, which lowers a potentially better deal to page 2, which most people don't bother to view.

[quote name='Rockinjs']I never understood why people give others grief for reposts does it make you feel cooler or the sense of you've accomplished something? give the guy a break he was just trying to help people out who didn't know about this[/QUOTE]

Because the Internet is ruled by search engines and people who dont do a simple search before posting confuse most people here?

[quote name='ijustw1n']Because the Internet is ruled by search engines and people who dont do a simple search before posting confuse most people here?[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying that you don't have a point, but I'm willing to bet most anything that the number of people who may have missed the other thread(s) about this outnumbers those that are truly bothered by a re-post to the point where they feel the need to respond negatively.

[quote name='chriscolbert']I'm not saying that you don't have a point, but I'm willing to bet most anything that the number of people who may have missed the other thread(s) about this outnumbers those that are truly bothered by a re-post to the point where they feel the need to respond negatively.[/QUOTE]

^^This is a mature, reasonable response that makes complete sense. Now watch it get flamed.

Thanks for the link, but NCAA 12 was such a steaming pile of crap that I'm giving college football games the year off. Maybe two years.

[quote name='hellhunde']Thanks for the link, but NCAA 12 was such a steaming pile of crap that I'm giving college football games the year off. Maybe two years.[/QUOTE]

This. I buy NHL every year, but with NCAA at this point, I felt duped. I was planning on getting Madden on Vita, so I think that will fill football duty this year.

Nice promotion, though that should be MSRP at this point.

I've given up on ea sports games.
The best sports games out are nba 2k series.
Too bad EA and the nfl have that agreement. I would love to see what 2k sports could bring to the table.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Because the Internet is ruled by search engines and people who dont do a simple search before posting confuse most people here?[/QUOTE]

What's confusing? You saw the title, if you knew about it already then there's no reason to even click the thread.

So tempting. Told myself I'm not going to buy the new version every yr (more to do w/ how I play NCAA than not being satisfied with it), but $45 is damn tempting and I love NCAA FB more than any other sport. Almost completed the preorder til not seeing release day shipping.

PS-I'm curious what made 12 any more of a steaming pile than any of the previous versions, lol. Esp prior to 10 or so.

bread's done
Back