Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy ad 6/3-6/9 (100% EXTRA ON TRADE-IN)

• Please log in to reply
1219 replies to this topic

#1201 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:47 AM

great success trading at BB today! Got $88 for 4 games, walked out with the Skyrim CE, Halo 3, and the Halo 4 preorder litho for nothing out of pocket with another $13 in BB credit left. The guy taking my trade was a fellow Skyrim fan so just talked Dawnguard with him during the whole trade process and he said he had done the same thing I had with upgrading to the CE.

Traded in:

-Skyrim ($17, $34 after bonus). Upgraded to CE
-NHL 12 ($14, $28 after bonus). Considering how sports games tank in value and the fact that I got this for $40 last October, $28 was a great deal for a game I wasnt intending to play much.
-NHL 11 ($7, $14 after bonus). This one was scratched up but the guy took it anyway so win there.
-NFS Hot Pursuit ($6, $12 after bonus). I waited for a long time to get this game and finally did during an EA daily deal last year for $9.99, but I just couldnt enjoy this as much as I loved Hot Pursuit 2 on Gamecube. I'll probably rebuy at somepoint but $12 was a better deal than having it gather dust for months.

Couldnt get rid of anything else since my collection is pretty small and I wanted to keep my games (I only have 20ish 360 games). The other games I thought about getting rid of had pretty low TIV's compared to what it would cost to rebuy them down the road when I get the itch to play them again (GTA IV, MW1, MW2). All in all though, a great day!

#1202 buffdrew84

buffdrew84

Used PSI Cheapness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:00 AM

anyone know how much they are giving in trade in value for resistance burning skies? it doesnt come up on their site and i want to pick up gravity rush this week.

Grizzly Bear says

"Mo Honey Mo Problems"

Tradelist:

http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=151559

#1203 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

anyone know how much they are giving in trade in value for resistance burning skies? it doesnt come up on their site and i want to pick up gravity rush this week.

If it's not up on the website, then they would more than likely either NOT take it in or would do a generic game SKU and only give $1 for it.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1204 buffdrew84

buffdrew84

Used PSI Cheapness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:33 AM

If it's not up on the website, then they would more than likely either NOT take it in or would do a generic game SKU and only give $1 for it.

What is that all about? I just bought it two weeks ago.

Grizzly Bear says

"Mo Honey Mo Problems"

Tradelist:

http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=151559

#1205 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

It says ends 6/9 but some people thought it might last longer so I am just confirming if it is now over?

#1206 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:42 PM

It says ends 6/9 but some people thought it might last longer so I am just confirming if it is now over?

It's on page 24 of this weeks ad, so it is going on for this week as well.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#1207 exileinoblivion

exileinoblivion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:57 PM

Does anyone have a decent credit transfer from gamestop to best buy? I've had a measly $15 in credit to gamestop for like a year now and I'm just ready to be done with that store.

#1208 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

Does anyone have a decent credit transfer from gamestop to best buy? I've had a measly $15 in credit to gamestop for like a year now and I'm just ready to be done with that store.

go find the thread that discusses all of this.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1209 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

I knew some of TIV would go back up, whatever game is on sale throughout BestBuy, Target, they lower the TIV slightly and raised it slightly again now that some sales are done.

#1210 AlphaHunter

AlphaHunter

Would You Kindly...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:38 PM

I knew some of TIV would go back up, whatever game is on sale throughout BestBuy, Target, they lower the TIV slightly and raised it slightly again now that some sales are done.

Sure did. I got $34 for MW3 today, it was at $28 last week.

#1211 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Sure did. I got $34 for MW3 today, it was at $28 last week.

Yeah I just traded mine in too today. Hoping it won't go back up to $18.

#1212 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

me three! I traded in MW3 and FF13 and got 48, signed up for the magazine, and bought Max Payne 3 for $40 and and Resistance 3 for $10. Going to buy Dragon Age 2 soon at another store. Pretty good deals. I think MW3 will go back in TIV, I'd to $20 when the 100% is done, and be $30 after the promotion.

#1213 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:31 PM

Traded in 5 old games and got a 320gb hdd for my ps3 and only had to pay $6 for it! Whoo! Now to install all my ps+ games!

Posted Image

#1214 Mr. 420

Mr. 420

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

I called up santa rosa and the ditsy girl said the trade in is going on. Called up san rafael and the dude said its still going on. Called back up santa rosa since i am going that way and the guy said this deal is going on until july 7th. I just signed up for gamer but haven't got my mag in the mail yet, gonna try to get dragon age 2 and trade in battlefield 3 and socom confrontation.
:booty::-#:fridge:
:imwithst::puke::bow:

#1215 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

Deal is on till end of this month
Posted Image

#1216 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:54 PM

Check here: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=322515

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1217 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

What is that all about? I just bought it two weeks ago.

Sometimes it takes them a while to put up a tiv for a relatively new game.

go find the thread that discusses all of this.

No way. That's like work and I want people to just tell me what I can trade in to transfer credit.:);)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1218 Mr. 420

Mr. 420

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:12 AM

I called up santa rosa and the ditsy girl said the trade in isn't going on. Called up san rafael and the dude said its still going on. Called back up santa rosa since i am going that way and the guy said this deal is going on until july 7th. I just signed up for gamer but haven't got my mag in the mail yet, gonna try to get dragon age 2 and trade in battlefield 3 and socom confrontation.

edit can't believe i got $4.20 for socom.
:booty::-#:fridge:
:imwithst::puke::bow:

#1219 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:43 AM

Cleaned out some of my older dust collectors and ended up with $325 in BB credit. I don't think I even paid that much for all the games when I originally bought them.

I might have to dig a little deeper into the backlog for some more while the 100% bonus is going on...

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#1220 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:48 AM

Best Buy's 100% extra trade-in is going to continue until 7/7. It's gonna be a good month.

Beautiful.