Just Cause 2: Post your videos here

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#31 TC

TC

Better w/o Kinect

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

I was hoping to hear something about Just Cause 3 come out of this E3.

#32 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:33 AM

Here's a video i made long ago exploring the island from the show lost

#33 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:56 AM

I was hoping to hear something about Just Cause 3 come out of this E3.

I was too. Even though I always say I hate how companies seem to tack on mp to every game nowadays, I kinda wish JC2 had some sort of free mode mp. It woulda been fun to roam around the huge enviro with other players. Of course, many of them would likely go comandeer a fighter jet and try annihilating me, thus making me hate that mode quickly.:-#

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#34 TC

TC

Better w/o Kinect

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

I was too. Even though I always say I hate how companies seem to tack on mp to every game nowadays, I kinda wish JC2 had some sort of free mode mp. It woulda been fun to roam around the huge enviro with other players. Of course, many of them would likely go comandeer a fighter jet and try annihilating me, thus making me hate that mode quickly.:-#

Imagine a well done co-op mode. Oh the possibilities!

#35 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:58 PM

It is one of those games that I wanted to play with friends for sure. I would talk about it on vent all the time and wish that people could join. Games of chicken would be fucking hilarious lol.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#36 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:09 PM

I played some Mercenaries 2 with a friend over PSN once or twice and that was just pure fun. Shame that EA shut down Pandemic Studios, so there likely will never be another Mercs game. They had planned on making an online mp Mercenaries games before they got shut down.

Albeit I never did finish Mercs 2 cuz I got stuck on that one 'defend the church' mission, where they had mf'n tanks coming at you from all sides. After playing so many other missions and them being so easy by comparison the difficulty went through the damned roof with that one.:-#:roll:

I finally passed it the one time, then I decided to trade in my 40gb PS3 towards a slim PS3 and didn't realize that EA/Pandemic had copy protected the saves.:bomb: I didn't have a flash drive large enough to save all of my saves to and due to the copy protection it wouldn't let me copy over that save without copying everything else.:bomb::bomb::bomb:

It is one of those games that I wanted to play with friends for sure. I would talk about it on vent all the time and wish that people could join. Games of chicken would be fucking hilarious lol.

Could you imagine a race mode similar to the GTA Races in GTA IV in that? You could stunt jump to the hood of your car as you're whizzing down the highway and shoot out the front tires of opposing cars, causing them to flip in a fashion similar to that of the show The A-Team. It would be glorious.;):drool:

Posted Image

#37 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:46 AM

Some of my videos are getting hit numbers in the double digits now.:shock: Not only that but my one buddy(kaution9876) whose 'The Future Is Now' video I think I linked in here had one video that was almost into triple digits. I guess a lot of the hits are more than likely coming from folks in this thread, but I also noticed I have a few subscribers or followers on there now.;)

Posted Image

#38 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:04 AM

I just got that glitch like my friend did that uploaded the video "The Future Is Now". I had a rotorless chopper and I was about to upload a video of it to YouTube when the game messed up. It got stuck at the 'uploading to YouTube' screen without taking me into the screen to sign into YT.:cry:

Oh well.

Posted Image

#39 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

#poppinpills

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:41 PM

I just got that glitch like my friend did that uploaded the video "The Future Is Now". I had a rotorless chopper and I was about to upload a video of it to YouTube when the game messed up. It got stuck at the 'uploading to YouTube' screen without taking me into the screen to sign into YT.:cry:

Oh well.

I just had the same exact issue the other day. I really wanted to load that up. It wasnt quite the same glitch though, it was more where I hooked onto a chopper and it disapeared. Oh well.

Matt is a bastard PS3 case hoarder and Stotch still thinks he is the CAG champ.

Wrencrest.png

#40 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:41 PM

Alright. I guess we've all been slacking off on making videos in this game the last week or so. I went back to playing GTA IV with a couple of friends, one of which likes to collect all sorts of vehicles and then snaps a pic of the collection on screen, while the other two have been playing free mode again just putzing around.

Posted Image

#41 mwynn

mwynn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

#42 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

:bomb::bomb::bomb:You got me all excited thinking that Square-Enix was releasing an official patch for the game to allow for mp. Then I Googled it and found out it's a mod for PC players.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

If Squenix ever released an official mp version of this, even if it was like a $15 upgrade or something you had to download from the PS Store, I would buy it in a second.;)

Posted Image

#43 Mr. 420

Mr. 420

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:29 AM

I can't believe this airplane race i had didn't tape last night. There is a really sic one where you fly down a waterfall and under a bridge and i was doing all kinds of crazy barrel rolls and surfing on the plane and proceded to go on a 5 minutes rampage afterward and it didn't freaking tape. I'll try again tonight since i got a little bit o purple.
:booty::-#:fridge:
:imwithst::puke::bow:

#44 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

I think I tried one race with a single prop plane and I failed miserably at trying to fly that thing.:lol:

Posted Image

#45 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

#poppinpills

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

I think I tried one race with a single prop plane and I failed miserably at trying to fly that thing.:lol:

Try again, the prop planes are really easy handling once you get used to it. I found those plane races to be a lot of fun actually. Much more fun than the car races.

Matt is a bastard PS3 case hoarder and Stotch still thinks he is the CAG champ.

Wrencrest.png

#46 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

I just finally got the hang of flying the fighter jets without crashing into the ground. Although I still can't do a barrel roll or anything with them.

Posted Image

#47 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

I just finally got the hang of flying the fighter jets without crashing into the ground. Although I still can't do a barrel roll or anything with them.

Oh c'mon, the real thrill in a jet is flying upside down under a bridge. That always gets the adrenaline rushing.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#48 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

Wanted to climb that thing so bad....
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#49 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:28 PM

:lol:That reminds me that I've been meaning to get back into JC2 again, but I've been playing Dead Island and Inversion co-op with other CAG's over the last week. So I don't know when I'm gonna get back to playing this game again.

Posted Image

#50 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:37 PM

Wait wait wait.... this game lets you make videos in game? Or do you guys just all have capture cards? If the game lets you make videos like this and upload them, that is amazing.

#51 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:37 AM

Wait wait wait.... this game lets you make videos in game? Or do you guys just all have capture cards? If the game lets you make videos like this and upload them, that is amazing.

It's an in-game capture feature. You go into the start/pause menu while in the game and it's listed under video capture. You can set it to always on, so in case you happen to see something really insane go down(like I witnessed the one plane crash headlong into a skyscraper the one night) you can upload that to YouTube.

Of course, most times I was just making a 30 second video, since anything over that takes a while on my slower high speed connection.:cry:

Posted Image

#52 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:50 AM

It's an in-game capture feature. You go into the start/pause menu while in the game and it's listed under video capture. You can set it to always on, so in case you happen to see something really insane go down(like I witnessed the one plane crash headlong into a skyscraper the one night) you can upload that to YouTube.

Of course, most times I was just making a 30 second video, since anything over that takes a while on my slower high speed connection.:cry:

You kidding me? This only on the Ps3 or PC version? This is the kind of thing I dreamed about with videogames. I was a huge fan of Driv3r's film editor and I hold out hope that future console will let us effortlessly, capture video footage.

Anyway I got Just Cause 2 on the 360 and I never heard about this feature so I am really surprised by this, this is a pretty big deal to me.

#53 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

You kidding me? This only on the Ps3 or PC version? This is the kind of thing I dreamed about with videogames. I was a huge fan of Driv3r's film editor and I hold out hope that future console will let us effortlessly, capture video footage.

Anyway I got Just Cause 2 on the 360 and I never heard about this feature so I am really surprised by this, this is a pretty big deal to me.

Unfortunately I believe it IS only available for the PS3 at this point, though I have seen some uploads from the PC version on YouTube. Although those may just be someone with a video capture device. There are at least several of those out on the market that allow you to capture video from games on your PC and then upload them.

One thing I'm surprised by is that no one has created either a video with A-Team opening theme showing military jeeps having their tires shot out and flipping over and over or a video showing someone using the grappling hook as a melee weapon set to the tune "Whip It" by Devo.

Posted Image

#54 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:12 AM

Ah, no wonder why I never heard of it. Would have bought the Ps3 version if I knew that.

#55 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:16 AM

Supposedly the PC version has a multiplayer mod for it, as I've seen a few videos of people all mostly driving boats in a big group on YouTube in that version.

Posted Image

#56 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

Not my video, but I'd love to make one of military jeeps following me flipping end over end ala the A-Team with the theme from this video:

Posted Image

#57 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

Been hearing a lot about the MP beta going on and I can't fucking wait after seeing some footage. You guys should be sure to pick up a copy on steam next time it's on sale because this is going to be sick:

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#58 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

That seems glitchy as hell though. I mean, I'd love to see a mp free roam mode in JC2. But not if it means your character is gonna be bouncing around like he's having a seizure.

Posted Image

#59 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

That seems glitchy as hell though. I mean, I'd love to see a mp free roam mode in JC2. But not if it means your character is gonna be bouncing around like he's having a seizure.

It's functional enough that you can do funny shit though. And who wouldn't enjoy some good PvP, especially in the air. Not gonna lie, but I'm a hell of a jet fighter pilot in this game. Just imagine if I had a gunner on top of the plane as well ROFL. :lol:

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#60 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:56 PM

That would be pretty damn funny. But I still don't see myself buying the PC version(and likely having to upgrade my PC or get a new one) just for the one game.

Posted Image