Free $2 Amazon MP3 Credit

[quote name='M3wThr33']Tried a second time. Got a DM saying I got a code in the past week, when I didn't. Hoho...[/QUOTE]
Same.

Nothing, and I'm tired of watching Twitter (which I don't normally use) for $2 that's probably not coming. Oh well, thanks anyway OP.

So I guess earlier they were swamped.

Four things.
1) Follow first. THEN tweet. It is virtually an instant DM.
2) It sounds like it either ends Tuesday or resets Tuesday. So we'll see then
3) Expires at the end of JANUARY

and the big one.
4) The code is for $1.29 and it stacks.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Tried a second time. Got a DM saying I got a code in the past week, when I didn't. Hoho...[/QUOTE]

Yup, same here. Followed, then tweeted with no DM.

Tweeted again and got the same message you did. Do they have an email or some sort of customer support for this?

"All the codes are gone for this week. But all is not lost! Try again next Tuesday for your free music download!"

You know, they really should say limited number.

The promotion is live again now as of 1 PM EST. Got one today as did my sister. Not sure how long it'll last today, though.

I tweeted and nothing happened. I then followed and tweeted again and got the code instantly. However, it's not for $2, I only got 1 song out of it.

It's Tuesday again, and they Tweeted me another code.

Can anyone confirm that these stack? If they're doing one a week I'll save up for an album...

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Got another code..again I'm not able to use it...sooo who want it this time? =D[/QUOTE]

me me!

No, it works fine. Follow Pepsi, tweet with the hastag they provide, get a DM within 5 minutes. Successful past 2 weeks. Firts two it was limited code, and gone within seconds

[quote name='KanYozakura']So WTF, I've tried this stupid promotion multiple times and I've gotten jack shit. Is it random?[/QUOTE]

Are your tweets protected? It won't work if they are. You can switch it back after you get the DM from them.

bread's done
Back