Photo
- - - - -

June @Gamer $5 DA2, $10 R3, $5 Deadliest Warrior, $20 SCV, $30 SSX, $10 MLB11(used)

• Please log in to reply
959 replies to this topic

#931 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:48 AM

Come on july mag leak already !
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#932 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:55 AM

Yeah, I'd also like to know what games that I have never even considered before that I will be purchasing this month.

#933 Drakbak

Drakbak

CAG'n All Night Long!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:57 AM

Can I use 2 ten dollar off coupons on two preowned games and combine it with the B2G1?

My understanding is that you cannot combine the coupons with offers such as B2G1. they only stack with sale prices, not other promotions.

#934 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:41 AM

Can I use 2 ten dollar off coupons on two preowned games and combine it with the B2G1?

it's not in this OP but
Posted Image Coupons DO NO STACK with PRICE MATCHES, "PACKAGE" deals (buy 2 get 1, etc), other coupons on the same title or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

#935 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:42 PM

FYI: These coupons aren't dead, and are still good for five more days.

#936 rodieremix

rodieremix

Parapsychologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:07 PM

Hopefully ssx goes on sale again before the 14th, I missed it the first time around.

#937 BettercallPitPat

BettercallPitPat

to-go cup

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

Yeah, I'd also like to know what games that I have never even considered before that I will be purchasing this month.

Yup. I'm terrible at ssx

#938 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:11 PM

You guys having any issues using these? Bought a copy of DA2 last night and something kept popping up that it wasn't the right product or something? I don't know what was going on, so she put it in as a MQ.

#939 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

You guys having any issues using these? Bought a copy of DA2 last night and something kept popping up that it wasn't the right product or something? I don't know what was going on, so she put it in as a MQ.

Yeah, I got that pop-up last month when I tried to buy AC:B with the AC:R coupon. Doh!

#940 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:52 PM

Yeah, I got that pop-up last month when I tried to buy AC:B with the AC:R coupon. Doh!

Well that was my initial thought (that I'd brought in one of the other coupons) but it was the DA2 coupon -- And I specifically remember being glad that the xbox version was the one in the picture (and was the one I was buying) so I wouldn't get "oh, it's only for this version".

#941 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:50 AM

Well that was my initial thought (that I'd brought in one of the other coupons) but it was the DA2 coupon -- And I specifically remember being glad that the xbox version was the one in the picture (and was the one I was buying) so I wouldn't get "oh, it's only for this version".

i love that excuse. the picture is off by one color pigment "oh sorry this isnt the same item" i seriously want to shoot those people because really how can you be THAT DUMB????

#942 rufusjenkins

rufusjenkins

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:13 AM

All the dragon age's for the ps3 in my area are wiped out. Do they do these coupons to clear out stock, and not reorder?

#943 zeronotyethero

zeronotyethero

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:49 AM

Looks like this thread was brought back from the dead. Was wondering why it was in the graveyard in the first place.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#944 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:50 AM

All the dragon age's for the ps3 in my area are wiped out. Do they do these coupons to clear out stock, and not reorder?

I'd say that's more than likely in a few of the cases, like with RAGE, Mass Effect 2 and Bulletstorm, since I haven't seen a single copy of either game since the coupon sales a bunch of months ago.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#945 Akimitsu782

Akimitsu782

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:54 AM

Are the coupons still active for June? I'm guessing they expire when the next set of coupons go active?

#946 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:01 AM

Are the coupons still active for June? I'm guessing they expire when the next set of coupons go active?

I don't have any on me, but I believe they expire on the 14th.

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#947 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:56 PM

Yeah, that's why the people saying that they aren't going to worry about finding KOA since the coupon is active for like 45 days might miss out. If what the stores have is what the stores have, then waiting can only hurt.

#948 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

Yeah, that's why the people saying that they aren't going to worry about finding KOA since the coupon is active for like 45 days might miss out. If what the stores have is what the stores have, then waiting can only hurt.

Exactly. Just like when people wait till the end of the week when there's a sale going on to go in and find that X or Y item sold out during that week and the store may not be getting anymore in.

If you want the game, get there the day the coupons go active and GRAB IT. Otherwise you only have YOURSELF to blame if you decide to wait till mid August to go there and the stores have all sold out of it.

Don't forget that you have at least 30 days(60 for RZ Silver) to PM it should it go even lower. But the people actually hoping the game goes on sale for cheap enough to make it free or only $5 are kinda deluded imo. It's an RPG....for $10.

Posted Image

#949 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

Don't forget that you have at least 30 days(60 for RZ Silver) to PM it should it go even lower. But the people actually hoping the game goes on sale for cheap enough to make it free or only $5 are kinda deluded imo. It's an RPG....for $10.

Not only that, but last time a game was made free (or what, was it a penny or something crazy) the store realized their mistake and promptly raised the price of the game...I think it was the Deadliest Warrior game.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#950 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:14 PM

Not only that, but last time a game was made free (or what, was it a penny or something crazy) the store realized their mistake and promptly raised the price of the game...I think it was the Deadliest Warrior game.

Yeah, it was free, a lot of people got in on it.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#951 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

That they did, just like they raised up Saint's Row 2 when they were still doing the free Gamer's Club coupons. While I'll admit that I exploited the hell out of those free GC coupons, anymore I'd rather pay at least a lil something for the games just so BB can stay in biz. But that's only cuz of the insane deals they've been having for the most part, though the managers and employees in the gaming section at mine are all pretty decent.

But Deadliest Warrior shoulda been a game they paid us to take. That shit is horrendous.:lol:

Posted Image

#952 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:18 PM

They specifically want to get rid of the $5 games to free up space on the shelves. Then, I think anything that doesn't get sold gets a value game sticker and dumped in a value bin that they don't ever bother cleaning up.

I wonder when BB is gonna do a B1G1 75% off on value games like TRU just did.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#953 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:29 PM

They specifically want to get rid of the $5 games to free up space on the shelves. Then, I think anything that doesn't get sold gets a value game sticker and dumped in a value bin that they don't ever bother cleaning up.

I'm kinda wondering when/if BB is gonna do another $2-5 game clearance like they did to blow out some PS2/GC crap a handful of years ago, where they got rid of a lot of stuff including big bundles like :ps2:Beatmania for $1.99 apiece.

http://forums.penny-...arance-tomorrow

Posted Image

#954 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

Yup. I'm terrible at sex

Oh yeah?

#955 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

I... I think I had a stroke looking at that list. Fire Emblem and Windwaker?! I don't even...

Yeah. That was a truly epic sale. Although I only really found those two Beatmania bundles and not much else from what I remember.:cry: Most everything was either sold out or they just never stocked certain titles.

Posted Image

#956 mgorsi

mgorsi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

picked up ssx for $7.50, traded it in at gamestop for $24!! LOL

#957 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

I could see them doing a for 3 for $25 or $30

#958 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:28 PM

Last day for the coupons.

Picked up a used copy of Legend of Zelda: OoT 3DS with the $10 off used for $23.01 since stupid douche ruined the online B2G1 and my store had like no other half way decent used 3DS games.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#959 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

i actually love the deadliest warrior legends game. joan of arc is my new chun li.

But Deadliest Warrior shoulda been a game they paid us to take. That shit is horrendous.:lol:

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#960 cthomer5000

cthomer5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

I find Deadliest Warrior to be kind of fun. I don't regret the 5 bucks I spent.