Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 $30 Amazon Free shipping

[quote name='Royal High Knight']wow this game is still $50?[/QUOTE]

Yep, last time I remember it going down this low was during Black Friday for $26.99 on Amazon when I got it.

I remember getting this for $9.99 when amazon had the price error when it came out. Surprised to see it's still this high.

[quote name='Dalerax']I remember getting this for $9.99 when amazon had the price error when it came out. Surprised to see it's still this high.[/QUOTE]

same ive been wanting a price drop forever now

I posted this before, anime games seem to be one of the few game types that don't go on sale or who's msrp stays high for quite some time. $30 is too much, considering A. I still have to beat the first one that I got from gohastings earlier this year and B. This game was on sale on game fly and it will probably be again and cheaper than this price so ill wait for then. Thanks OP

I'd save 30 bucks for the budokai tenkaichi collection coming to the 360 and ps3,those were the best dbz games made.

[quote name='Turbojugend']$12.99 Gamefly sale FTW[/QUOTE]

When was that? Waiting for GF to have another sale on this.

[quote name='Sizu']When was that? Waiting for GF to have another sale on this.[/QUOTE]

not too long ago. Either 2-3 months ago I believe. Hopefully it goes on sale again for june's monthly sale.

The game was pretty fun, but I paid $10 for mine too on Black Friday 2010, so it was well worth that.

$30 is fine if you're a DBZ fan I guess, is Ultimate Tenkaichi better than this game though?

since saying that raging blast 2 (and almost every current gen DBZ game) is trash would just get this post deleted by a mod, i wont. That not said, DBZ kinect is the greatest rape of the DBZ license ever, and i so look forward to playing it :D

[quote name='Jay']I'd save 30 bucks for the budokai tenkaichi collection coming to the 360 and ps3,those were the best dbz games made.[/QUOTE]

you ruined my best pants DAMN YOU!!!!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']some say that UT is better because of the brand new feature of creating your own character and having its own story mode. I heard that the game isnt that great. Hey how about that kinect based dbz game? This had some much potential before the trailer came out, but once it did I lost all respect for dbz games :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaiIGgWcPwc[/QUOTE]

UT is the equivalent of playing rock-paper-scissors. You don't so much as play it as you do guessing which of three actions within a clash is the best to go with (aka deciding between three buttons). RB2 is the closest to BT3, which is the best of the titles that represents DBZ fighting.

As for Kinect? BT3 covers the motion gameplay far better on the Wii version. Go with that instead of the awful looking Kinect game.

Thanks OP.
tgbnjkiol

I just want them to redo Infinite World the right way. I really don't like the Tenkaichi series and the others. Punch and kick should be different buttons!

bread's done
Back