G155-Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System $209.99

If anyone in the SF bay area is looking to buy this, PM me. I have one that I bought thinking I was going to accept a job that involved a lot of business trip. I ended up taking a different job so it's been sitting at the corner of my room, unopened.

[quote name='yuyak']If anyone in the SF bay area is looking to buy this, PM me. I have one that I bought thinking I was going to accept a job that involved a lot of business trip. I ended up taking a different job so it's been sitting at the corner of my room, unopened.[/QUOTE]

I'm located in the southbay and am interested in this if it's still unopened...pm your best price, thanks!

Gamestop has this for 209.99 too. You would have to pay for shipping though.
I have a bunch of gamestop credit and was considering getting it from gamestop however it seems to still charge me tax even though I am paying in full store credit. Does anyone know if its even possible to to get tax free stuff on the gamestop website if you are using store credit?

[quote name='iphosho']Gamestop has this for 209.99 too. You would have to pay for shipping though.
I have a bunch of gamestop credit and was considering getting it from gamestop however it seems to still charge me tax even though I am paying in full store credit. Does anyone know if its even possible to to get tax free stuff on the gamestop website if you are using store credit?[/QUOTE]
Naw man, you gotta pay tax. Doesn't matter how you pay... just the law

bread's done
Back