Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:29 AM

Show us what you got!

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#2 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Both of the above are from a great deal from one CAG.

Posted Image

Found these at a local store for $12. I somehow don't have a copy of NBA Jam, I should be able to get rid of MS Office easily enough, and I couldn't pass on the two PC games given how good of shape they're in and how old they are.

#3 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

Posted Image

#4 coolsteel

coolsteel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:05 PM

Posted Image

#5 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:31 AM

Since I am to lazy to dig up the ebay finds thread. I got the following lot for $62 shipped.
Posted Image
The guide is also an art book!
Spoiler

Also came with this!
Posted Image
That comes out to about $5 per item or if you want to think about it super cheaply less then $2.50 a game (yes I counted Snake vs Monkey)! Why no one tried to snipe me I do not know.

This also came in from NIS today
Posted Image

Best Buy:
Finally picked up Skyrim CE for $40. I had to use my "Sorry the BB near you closed" coupons because they expire tomorrow.
Posted Image

Thrift:
Posted Image
So much Pac Man memorabilia this past 2 months.

#6 SlaughterX

SlaughterX

Teh Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

Posted Image

"Member of the most player hated race who made this invaded place and stayed it with a straight face..." - MF DOOM

#7 fearMr.Met

fearMr.Met

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:07 AM

I told myself that I'm going to ease back hunting these next few weeks since I have a vacation coming up (which doesn't exclude hitting any possible flea markets out in VA/WV when I get there), but I grabbed a few things cheap:

PS3 KMART

Ghostbusters $6

PS2 2 local Gamestops

The Mark of Kri $2
Second Sight $1
Primal $3

My only somewhat gripe is that the GS three are disc only deals but for the price who really cares I guess. I just can't stand Gamestop like most ppl. Lately, however odd it may seem, I've been jonesing for cheap PS2 games I totally had missed the first go round. I may take the long way to work tomorrow and pick up Total Overdose for $2, and possibly PSI OPS.

One ridiculous thing...

I saw The Warriors, which I've been wanting for a while, at GS... $18 for just the disc. Somewhat rare or not, these idiots are smoking some sh*t if they think I'm paying around $20 for a disc and sleeve. Still want/need that game.

#8 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:01 AM

I've really been neglecting my Collector side lately. Money has been tight, so the majority of my "fun money" has gone towards food and bills and whatnot. Not a big deal because I was going a bit crazy for a couple of months there, but it's weird not having anything cool to show off. All I have is stuff from the beginning of last month that I somehow forgot to post in the May thread. And technically, all of it was bought at the end of April, so I don't even have any real pickups (the few games I bought were digital), but I'll share these anyway:
Spoiler

I'll probably have more stuff this month. Not much more, though. Our money situation has been resolved, but I've lost some of my interest in acquiring more stuff for now. Besides, our property has become a bit unruly, so I'm thinking of hiring someone to mow it, pull trees, and maybe plant some grass. It's stuff I can do myself, but we're in a period of high temperatures and I can't handle the heat, so I'd rather just pay someone and not die.

#9 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:08 AM

Posted Image

#10 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:31 AM

never posted in this forum for as long as i have been here and been looking at what other people have found and posted.

from 6/1:

Posted Image
picked this up finally in a random trip to a local gamestop. no, it was not a pre-order, they had gotten it in an hour before.

Posted Image
just thought this was awesome.

Posted Image
b2g1 at gs. needed some holes filled.

Posted Image
new at gs. phantom brave is sealed.

from 6/2:
even more awesome to me that the diablo 3 collectors edition
Spoiler

Edited by Animal7390, 03 June 2012 - 01:48 AM.

my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#11 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:40 AM

never posted in this forum for as long as i have been here and been looking at what other people have found and posted.

from 6/2:
even more awesome to me that the diablo 3 collectors edition

Spoiler

Just out of curiosity, what store are the GBA games from? Nice find even if there is a bit of damage on the boxes.

#12 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:47 AM

Just out of curiosity, what store are the GBA games from? Nice find even if there is a bit of damage on the boxes.

goodwill
my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#13 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:19 AM

Ok, so I know people sometimes frown upon the posting of clothes, but this must be shared. Today for $5 at Walmart, I got this Chicago Bulls shirt that for some reason depicts Spider-Man doing absolutely nothing related to the Bulls, the NBA, or basketball in general. This is simply awesome.
Posted Image

I also had my final May pickup come in. Death Jr new for $2.xx from the Glyde sale.
Posted Image

Edited by Drclaw411, 03 June 2012 - 03:45 AM.

#14 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:41 AM

Posted Image
just thought this was awesome.

:shock: That is absolutely amazing! WANT! :applause:

---

These were my finds for today...

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=27441

The "Lara Croft In Wet Suit" Tomb Raider figure was a flea market find that I haggled down from $10 to $6. The top of the box has faded because of being out of the sun, but the figure is mint and the rest of the box is in great shape. It's also sealed.

Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour was $1.50 after a 50% off sale.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#15 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

I bought so much in may I thought about doing a blog. This is just in the last week or so

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Man you people are cheap.

#16 ducksoda7

ducksoda7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

One of the best gaming finds in my 8 years of collecting: a copy of Clay Fighter 63 1/3 Sculptor's Edition with box and manual! Found this baby on Kijiji for $180 and gave him a counteroffer of $150. He accepted it and even knocked down the price to $140 because he felt bad that I had to drive half an hour to get to him. He clearly knew what it was worth, but he waned to sell it to someone who wanted it more. Really nice guy.

http://desmond.image...jpg&res=landing

#17 logicmeme

logicmeme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

from 6/1:

Posted Image
picked this up finally in a random trip to a local gamestop. no, it was not a pre-order, they had gotten it in an hour before.

Did you have to ask for it or was it out on the floor? I've been trying to find one of these anywhere but haven't seen any!
>Posted Image

#18 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:38 PM

Ok, so I know people sometimes frown upon the posting of clothes, but this must be shared. Today for $5 at Walmart, I got this Chicago Bulls shirt that for some reason depicts Spider-Man doing absolutely nothing related to the Bulls, the NBA, or basketball in general. This is simply awesome.

Marvel licensed their characters to the NBA sometime last year. They did this with various heroes and teams. I believe there is also a Spider-Man shirt with the Knicks.

#19 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

One of the best gaming finds in my 8 years of collecting: a copy of Clay Fighter 63 1/3 Sculptor's Edition with box and manual! Found this baby on Kijiji for $180 and gave him a counteroffer of $150. He accepted it and even knocked down the price to $140 because he felt bad that I had to drive half an hour to get to him. He clearly knew what it was worth, but he waned to sell it to someone who wanted it more. Really nice guy.

http://desmond.image...jpg&res=landing

I love this game!!! So many memories!!

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#20 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:04 PM

Did you have to ask for it or was it out on the floor? I've been trying to find one of these anywhere but haven't seen any!

i asked for it but it was just on the back counter

DVD List (75% complete)

#21 SlaughterX

SlaughterX

Teh Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:57 PM

Posted Image
"Member of the most player hated race who made this invaded place and stayed it with a straight face..." - MF DOOM

#22 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:33 AM

Got all these today:

Funimation Memorial Day Sale:
Posted Image

Missing only Helm's Deep now. And I have 2 posters and 3 hulks.
Posted Image

#23 Scootsy

Scootsy

T'wolves/Magic/Bulls Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:04 AM

Posted Image

That Breaking Bad cover is awesome :drool:

#24 Scootsy

Scootsy

T'wolves/Magic/Bulls Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:06 AM

Oh yeah, here's my pickups from the end of May and the beginning of this month:

Posted Image

#25 anime5ever

anime5ever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

Posted Image
new ver. of my pic with new games!
sin and punishmnet was 4.90$ last was a 1.90$ used 10$ off on it

#26 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:14 AM

Posted Image

#27 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:37 AM

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=27590

Sailor Moon for the Super Famicom/Super Nintendo.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#28 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:28 PM

Posted Image

#29 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

Beside the typical game/anime/blu pick ups, I upgraded my mouse keyboard (from various logitech/microsoft gaming mice/keyboards etc) to a mechanical keyboard from WASD Keyboard (cherry brown switches) and the Razer Naga Hex mouse.

Here is a pic of them on my desk.

Love the keyboard and it has my nic on the spacebar. Really awesome keyboard! The jury is still out on the mouse... still getting use to it.

Posted Image

#30 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:29 AM

Posted Image

RANMA SAOTOME. This was the first anime I ever saw. Probably my favorite.