1070 replies to this topic

#361 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:06 AM

I'm all over that Season Pass deal

#362 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

The other issue with the Brisk promotion is that it's just a sticker on the packaging. Some people have found the sticker pealed back, and that the code was already redeemed by someone who didn't even buy it.

If they just advertise Brisk, they'd probably be lame anyway. If they are neat enough, though, they might sell them later with how the Micrsoft Liquid Green Skins were obtained via Jack-in-the-Box, and then later listed on the marketplace.

#363 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:07 AM

The skins should be free, considering people can just steal codes, or people cant find any.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

2014 - Year of the Video Games - Currently Playing: Shadow of the Colossus HD - Playstation 3

#364 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

For the Double XP the way I understood it based on the "Reveal Video" this past weekend, is that there's a VIP lobby, and when you play in that lobby its the only time you'll get double xp. Kinda sucks that those of us who get the season pass will have to exclude ourselves from the rest of the players.

Forgot to mention...At Gamestop, you buy the 1600pts Season Pass, and you get 400pts bonus:

Posted Image
http://www.gamestop....i_030613-2.aspx

oh seriously? I just used a $25 gift card to buy 2000 MS points the other day

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#365 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

Official launch trailer. If it hits 100k views they will release a "windows web" gun skin.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=R9Jof28jANY

This is a mobile link.

#366 dennisb407

dennisb407

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

All this "get this character here get that weapon skin there" is confusing as hell. So for the record what characters/skins are available now and from where (NOT pre-order incentives)

#367 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

All this "get this character here get that weapon skin there" is confusing as hell. So for the record what characters/skins are available now and from where (NOT pre-order incentives)

from the epic game forums.

Character Skins
* Anya (Pre-Order Bonus)
* Alex Brand (Pre-Order Bonus)
* Young Dom (Pre-Order Bonus)
* Young Marcus (Pre-Order Bonus)
* Jungle Tai (Oberto Jerky Promotion)
* Emergence Era Baird (Brisk Text Promotion)

Weapons
* Classic Hammerburst (Pre-Order Bonus, although it's believed that this is also unlocked in game, this is may just be early access.)

Weapon Skins
* Big Game (Purchase of the GoW:J Strategy Guide)
* Cobweb (Pre-Order Bonus)
* Lambent (Pre-Order Bonus)
* Paintball (Microsoft Expertzone Exclusive)
* Brisk (12 Pack Coupon Promotion)
* Team Insignia?(We do not have a confirmed name for this skin as of now.) (Purchase of a marked 3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership)

Armor Skins
* Brisk (12 Pack Coupon Promotion)

Credit to Mr Gearhero
http://forums.epicga...sive-Checklist)

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

2014 - Year of the Video Games - Currently Playing: Shadow of the Colossus HD - Playstation 3

#368 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

Anyone know where you need to buy the 3 months Live to get the weapon skin with it?

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#369 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

Anyone know where you need to buy the 3 months Live to get the weapon skin with it?

http://www.play-asia...en-70-652t.html

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

#370 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

http://www.play-asia...en-70-652t.html

Whoa. Thanks, but there's no way I'm paying $25 for 3 months of Live just for the skin. :lol:

#371 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

Its 4 ;)

#372 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

Yeah you can get a whole year for about 10-15 dollars more. lol

All i got is the Alex Brand, Jungle Tai, and Emergency Baird skins, along with classic hammy.

So this game is sounding better than Gears 3. This is what ive read, not sure if its 100% true.

- SOS has same spread as gnasher, but can still kill 2 people if they are behind one another.
- Retro charge does less damage from close range.
- Every character has the Baird sized hit box, even smaller female characters.
- No Ink Stuns

I also read Digger travels faster when its under ground.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

#373 dennisb407

dennisb407

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

from the epic game forums.

So there's 2 different codes for the Brisk 12 packs? Finally saw a GOWJ sticker on Brisk today, but it was just a $2 off coupon for drinks. I know Cobweb is from New Zealand, not too optimistic on getting my hands on that one.

#374 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

I really dont know. I havent seen any armor or weapon skins from brisk.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

#375 dennisb407

dennisb407

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

I really dont know. I havent seen any armor or weapon skins from brisk.

According to eBay listings that $2 coupon is somehow associated with the DLC. One was already pulled back put no codes to enter here or there just alot of fine print.

#376 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

Some $2 coupons have a DLC code on them as well, but some do not. You have to look for a mention of DLC on the coupon. There is a thread on epic's forums for Judgment which details this, but I don't have time to find it and link it right now.

#377 knightsmith

knightsmith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

if anyone has a brisk code that I could have it would be appreciated.. The stores in my area never got any in.. and Cell phone died on me early Jan. Thanks.. I really do hate to ask but it's getting closer to release.

#378 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

Just scored the Brisk Skin Pack, go to Brisks facebook page and send them a message. I told them how i couldnt find the 12 pack brisk product in the store, they messaged me back within 5 minutes with a free code. :D

Now i have Brisk Skin Pack, Emergence Era Baird, and Jungle Tai.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

#379 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Just scored the Brisk Skin Pack, go to Brisks facebook page and send them a message. I told them how i couldnt find the 12 pack brisk product in the store, they messaged me back within 5 minutes with a free code. :D

Awesome, trying it now.

#380 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

Also the VIP season pass it out, if you want to buy it early. :)

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

#381 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

Also the VIP season pass it out, if you want to buy it early. :)

Is the Gamestop season pass deal in-store only or what?

#382 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

I really have no idea. Call them up?

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

#383 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

Those guys are idiots, I hit them up yesterday and they looked at me like I was speaking in a different language. GS employees seem to get dumber and dumber every year.

#384 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

I was just curious if anyone knew for sure. If they make it available online, great. If not, I'll just buy it on Live.xbox.com. It's worth $5 to me not to have to go in the store. :lol:

#385 Karl of Duty XP

Karl of Duty XP

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

Just bought the season pass off the dashboard as there are no deals in the UK for it, now what's the betting that a really good one will appear before the 22nd. I was probably a little too keen, lol.

I also messaged Brisk about the Weapon Skins, so thanks for the heads up The 7th Number. Hopefully they send me a code. On the topic of Brisk, does anyone know if you actually got Jungle Tai with the Emergence Era Baird mix-up (I have Baird and Tai from the same Brisk code) or do I still need to try and get hold of a code for Jungle Tai from the Jerky?
Currently looking for the Team Metal weapon skin codes for Gears of War: Judgment.

#386 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

Just bought the season pass off the dashboard as there are no deals in the UK for it, now what's the betting that a really good one will appear before the 22nd. I was probably a little too keen, lol.

I also messaged Brisk about the Weapon Skins, so thanks for the heads up The 7th Number. Hopefully they send me a code. On the topic of Brisk, does anyone know if you actually got Jungle Tai with the Emergence Era Baird mix-up (I have Baird and Tai from the same Brisk code) or do I still need to try and get hold of a code for Jungle Tai from the Jerky?

My guess is that they were mixed up, you downloaded the tai skin, then they fixed it, which is why you got baird when you downloaded it again. Kind of like when they mixed up the Infected Omen skins that came with Gears 3 controller, with the download that got the same skins and Adam Fenix which you were only supposed to get from buying the console or epic edition. So as long as you have tai file downloaded, i think you will have him. But if you deleted it, you wont be able to download it again.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

#387 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

It took a few hours, but I got a reply back from Brisk on Facebook. They gave me a code for the Brisk Skin Pack. :)

#388 Karl of Duty XP

Karl of Duty XP

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

My guess is that they were mixed up, you downloaded the tai skin, then they fixed it, which is why you got baird when you downloaded it again. Kind of like when they mixed up the Infected Omen skins that came with Gears 3 controller, with the download that got the same skins and Adam Fenix which you were only supposed to get from buying the console or epic edition. So as long as you have tai file downloaded, i think you will have him. But if you deleted it, you wont be able to download it again.

I kept the Tai file just in case (I even backed it up on a USB). I'm just wondering if it actually is Jungle Tai or an incorrectly named file of Baird. I would of assumed it's Tai, as normally the same file would overwrite and be renamed, but I don't know if I'm that lucky. I suppose it's only a few more days to go until we find out for sure.
Currently looking for the Team Metal weapon skin codes for Gears of War: Judgment.

#389 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

Just a heads up, newegg is selling this for 39.99 until tomorrow. Use code EMCYTZT3079

#390 dennisb407

dennisb407

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

This weekend during SXSW, Epic Games PR Manager Wes Phillips revealed the Epic Reaper character from Gears of War: Judgment during a panel with Sr. Producer Chris Wynn and Sr. Gameplay Programmer Pete Knepley. Each week, one member from the Gears of War community will be chosen to be the Epic Reaper. Members will be chosen based on their contributions to the community.
Posted ImageThe Epic Reaper has special abilities and physics so he’s not very easy to kill. If you do manage though, you will be rewarded with the Reaper medal and custom weapon skin!
The person who is chosen as Reaper will receive a set of custom Gears of War: Judgment dog tags.
Epic employees will also have the Reaper skin available, so if you kill them, it will count towards the medal and skin.