Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Gears Of War: Judgment - Lost Relics DLC out now VIP - 6/25 for Non VIP

• Please log in to reply
1082 replies to this topic

#511 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

So apparently the Bulletstorm characters lack actual lines, and instead just use other characters. Grayson uses Marcus' and Trishka uses Anya's. Odd that they use two pre-order characters lines (I know they're on the disc...it just seems strange).

#512 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

So apparently the Bulletstorm characters lack actual lines, and instead just use other characters. Grayson uses Marcus' and Trishka uses Anya's. Odd that they use two pre-order characters lines (I know they're on the disc...it just seems strange).

That's pretty lame. I can understand why they wouldn't bring in Steve Blum and Jennifer Hale for new VO sessions, but I figured they might just reuse clips from Bulletstorm.

#513 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

Any CAGS going to be at the MS store here in Orlando tonight for the GOW event?

#514 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:15 AM

Now i really hope they arent public, and only PCF can use them. I almost got mad because Alex brand has the same voice actor as Valera, but she doesnt really sound the same.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#515 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:52 AM

I hope that Alex Brand skin gets cheaper on ebay once the game launches...

#516 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:04 AM

No idea about team metal skins.

One thing i noticed in the giant bomb video was they had an armor skin on the female onyx guard only. So i assume you can assign a different armor skin to every character, much like you could choose a different skin for different weapons in gears 3. Thats pretty cool, because i might want to use zombie skin for tai/dom, and another skin for another character. :D

Yeah, from what i've seen all characters have their own respective armor, the "skin" is just a color overlay that goes on top. I'm cool with that.

----

Alex Brand does seem like the cooler looking Pre-Order character out of the bunch. I'll be getting Anya but probably will sell it on eBay.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#517 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:45 AM

Yeah I'll be looking to trade my Anya for Young Dom or hell anyone else haha

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#518 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

I'll have an Anya for trade as well
Always posting from my iPhone sorry for any formatting issues! :bouncy:

#519 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:00 AM

brain is talking shit about u yo
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#520 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:57 AM

I wish there was a tutorial video or strategy section in the game so developers can actually educate their lackluster playerbase. I'm so tired of being the only ticker while everyone else uses shirtless bro locust. This mode is fun and a nice change of pace, but it's going to be pubstomp city more than usual. I also find the balance goes out the window whenever there's 3 or more of a single character save for the rifle characters (Paduk/Rager). Also wish the crosshairs were actually usable since they blend into the background most of the time now.

#521 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

lol the RIG map

you can
Spoiler

#522 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

Anyone who picked the game up at Best Buy know what the UPC is? Mainly is it the same as Game Stop?

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#523 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:52 AM

So anyone got a Young Dom code they wanna trade? I've got Anya or a Web skin

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#524 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

Anyone who picked the game up at Best Buy know what the UPC is? Mainly is it the same as Game Stop?

Since the preorder codes are being distributed digitally, I'm 99% sure the UPC at Best Buy will be the same at Gamestop.

#525 knightsmith

knightsmith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

got my young dom this morning.. but still no game yet.. lol

#526 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

Played 3 matches of overrun demo. I think locust is more fun to play as. Cog seem boring, no one is really that great except baird. With Baird you can gnasher, set up turrets, and repair. So he seems super useful. Cole has a nade launcher and throws down ammo, and i cant do shit with the nade launcher yet. Sofia is okay, might have to try her more. Same with Paduk.

I got a hat trick in only my 2nd match as the rager. Its pretty easy getting headshots, and i suck at sniping. The only thing that bothers me is i have my sensitivity on 30 and it still feels slow when trying to aim. Unless thats just in overrun mode? Like the dead zone is too big, im trying to tap my analog to nudge over just a bit and it wont move.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#527 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

Skin packs are up on XBLM:
http://marketplace.x...ddon&noSplash=1

4000pts for the All Skins pack:
Every purchasable armor and weapon skin have been included in this ultimate skin bundle. Does not contain skins exclusive to VIP Season Pass.

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#528 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

Picked up my copy at BB and got an exclusive LE Gears print. Anyone know what this is or how "exclusive" it is?

#529 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

Damn local walmart didn't have the big packs of oberto jerky. No neon armor for now...

#530 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

Every purchasable armor and weapon skin have been included in this ultimate skin bundle. Does not contain skins exclusive to VIP Season Pass.

$50?! Sheesh.

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#531 knightsmith

knightsmith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

I'll hold out for a summer sale on it.. way to much... unless it has something that's just super sweet

#532 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

Picked up my copy at BB and got an exclusive LE Gears print. Anyone know what this is or how "exclusive" it is?

Its listed on their website. But no idea how exclusive. Is it cool? Hour they have some left when I pick mine up after work.

$50?! Sheesh.

Yup. If I end up enjoying the MP, I'm going to be tempted. I still have some BF target points so its not that bad.

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#533 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

is that a poster?

did the Anya dlc print on your receipt and get emailed? and is the hammerburst a separate code?

#534 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

Yup. If I end up enjoying the MP, I'm going to be tempted. I still have some BF target points so its not that bad.

I ended up buying a few skins for GOW3, but this time between the VIP Pass and the various promos I feel like I have everything I need.

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#535 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

If you buy the all weapons pack and all armor skins pack separately your total should be 3,600 MS points.

400 points cheaper than the whole bundle. lol.

#536 not2worried

not2worried

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

So...if I plan to just do a co op play through, is this a rental or a buy?

#537 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

Some type of "print" in a nice sleeve. My guess is 17" wide x 8.5 tall

I didn't open because I want to dump it. I'll see if I can find out online what it is.

The Anya and Hammerburst codes were emailed within 15 min of my in store pickup.

So I will have my Anya code and this print for trade sale.

#538 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

anyone get their alex brand or dom code yet? ;/

#539 dutch72

dutch72

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

Some type of "print" in a nice sleeve. My guess is 17" wide x 8.5 tall

I didn't open because I want to dump it. I'll see if I can find out online what it is.

The Anya and Hammerburst codes were emailed within 15 min of my in store pickup.

So I will have my Anya code and this print for trade sale.

So you ordered it today for instore pick up and still got the pre-order bonus ?

#540 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

So you ordered it today for instore pick up and still got the pre-order bonus ?

Oops sorry if I wasn't clear. I preordered Friday. After I picked up the game I got the codes emailed to me within 15 min.