Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Gears Of War: Judgment - Lost Relics DLC out now VIP - 6/25 for Non VIP

• Please log in to reply
1082 replies to this topic

#661 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

Sweet, i got my codes. Do i really need the classic hammerburst code? For some reason i can already use it. Was using it last night in MP.

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#662 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Who uses the hammerburst?

#663 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

Who uses the hammerburst?

Well there is a medal for it. But yeah i tried it and it sucks. Takes like 3 or 4 sprays to kill someone with it. Good luck with that. most other weapons will kill you faster.

Man im starting to think the only way to get a solid kill with the gnasher is to melee. When i dont melee it seems like they sponge sometimes. When i do melee i get kills easy. I just dont like doing it.

#664 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

Seems dumb to boost like that so early. You're going to get XP from doing all the other achievements so why not save the level ones for last.

Exactly. But you know how the TA ratio whores are. Though with the method being common knowledge now that ratio will fall like a rock and therefore defeating the purpose of doing it so early. And yeah those friends of mine haven't even touched campaign. I got to a 28 doing all 126 stars on hardcore with my buddy and that wasn't even trying too hard. :)

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#665 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:13 PM

Haven't played aftermath but man that SP was a chore. Was not fun at all.
Spoiler

#666 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

about karn
Spoiler

#667 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

One thing that keeps confusing me is immulsion, wasn't immulsion introduced with Gears 3?

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#668 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

Spoiler

Agreed, I think another great boss squandered first RAAM then Skorge now Karn

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#669 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:40 AM

And Kantus' were introduced in the 2nd. You can pretty much assume this game isn't canon.

#670 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

Guess its been too long since I played that campaign.

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#671 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:44 AM

I deleted my post because I wasn't sure but I looked it up and yes imulsion wrench's do appear in the first game. Remember when you need to ride the carts? I remember one yelling and then a pack rush you

#672 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

Spoiler

What difficulty did you use? I played on hardcore and seemed as easy as Gears 3 hardcore IMO

#673 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

What difficulty did you use? I played on hardcore and seemed as easy as Gears 3 hardcore IMO

It wasn't hard just boring.
Karn is easily the worst GOW boss EVER.

#674 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

It wasn't hard just boring.
Karn is easily the worst GOW boss EVER.

I agree. The ending was definitely lackluster

#675 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:20 AM

Hardcore does seem pretty easy, only challenge is getting 3 stars at each omen checkpoint.

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#676 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

Hardcore does seem pretty easy, only challenge is getting 3 stars at each omen checkpoint.

Yeah, I just went for the 100 for the achievement, you have to get all 3 in all for Insane Mode though

#677 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

That'll be tough without coop

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#678 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:42 AM

joined a FFA mid match (1st had either 5 or 8 kills) and ended up coming in 2nd. next few games I wasn't doing as well as I should have been getting around 12-15 kills each and the same guy won twice and 2nd in another. next game someone got a huge lead with 6 kills and then "lag" (switch?) set. I and 4-5 others die and this happens at least 2 more times. I somehow get to 18 kills but end up finishing 5th with 20.

That whole match two people wouldn't shut the Fuck up so I finally found out how to quickly mute people. I also discovered that that interface shows what players are in parties. The two noisy fuckers were one and the 4 people at the top each game were a party as well! Fuck that shit. also there was someone playing with a friend locally on a guest account (first time I saw one in Judgment).

EPIC needs to fix this bullshit in FFA. If people aren't boosting (haven't seen yet) or teaming up (saw on several occasions) they still benefit as they tell each other where other players are (a party of 5-6 were talking in public and calling out where people were though they did try to kill each other but the whole group were top 4 6+ games in a row).

Also comments here make me want to hold off on campaign even more as I suspected it would be shit :roll:

#679 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

You should pay ranked FFA, no parties allowed there.

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#680 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:05 AM

Also comments here make me want to hold off on campaign even more as I suspected it would be shit :roll:

I liked the campaign when I played through it on Normal. I definitely am not enjoying it as much on Insane, though.

Karn is worse than Myrrah on Insane. I can't beat that section or the last chapter from the previous act. I just get overwhelmed and the AI of Kilo, while very helpful, ends up usually getting downed easily at those parts.

The last part with Karn always has me dying after his second dismount from the structures. Between Therons with Torque Bows, Ragers either sniping you or rage charging, and Maulers pounding around you, it's just chaotic. Throw in extra Drones, as well as Karn shooting, launching flames and trying to crush you, and it just isn't fun.

Worse yet, I was trying to get Karn to run over the enemy players. He does, but it doesn't kill them. Just sucks.

I'm doing this all solo, though, so if you play with a group you may have much better teamwork and strategies for for those parts, and the rest of the game.

#681 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:49 AM

So im wondering why i can use classic hammerburst in MP but i didnt use any pre order code to unlock it. Did it come with the VIP season pass? I got my code today for classic HB but not sure if i should use it or trade it.

Im starting to like the MP more and more. Sure its not classic gears, but its fun. I still dont like the maps though, and wish there were 2 spawns with power weapons in the middle. Its kind of odd to spawn right on top of power weapons. But im slowly learning, that to win TDM you have to usually camp a section and let them come to you.

Im not hating any weapons at the moment. But it is kind of lame how we spawn with frags, inks and such. To me its too Call of Duty for me. I even start playing it like COD, where ill see a guy and sometimes my first reaction is to throw a frag/ink.

But overall i LOVE LOVE LOVE the breechshot. That gun is so fun popping domes with.

I really wish i knew about that Locust Armor Skin. I want to buy it but other than leaks, thats the only way ive seen or heard about it. Right now i dont think im going to buy any armor skins. 4-5 dollars is just way too much. Plus ive been using my alex brand with cel shaded skin. Works for me.

#682 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Snipers and dirty tricks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

I kind of want that Tiger Stripe skin... I suck so bad at competitive MP though, I want to know if they're going to bring Horde back before I spend money on skins.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#683 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:20 PM

One can only hope. I'm surprised they dropped horde for survival.

#684 knightsmith

knightsmith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

LOL... I just got my Pre-order codes for Alex & MS points from MS... now let me become VIP season pass

#685 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

Got my preorder codes this morning. The hammerburst code worked fine but the Alex Brand code was already used. Contacted customer service and jumped through a series of verification hoops before finally being told that my issue will be sent to a higher department. Now I gotta wait for 3-5 days for a reply.

My first order from the Microsoft store isn't a pleasant one.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#686 knightsmith

knightsmith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Got my preorder codes this morning. The hammerburst code worked fine but the Alex Brand code was already used. Contacted customer service and jumped through a series of verification hoops before finally being told that my issue will be sent to a higher department. Now I gotta wait for 3-5 days for a reply.

I had an issue when I tried to copy and paste..but when I typed it in it took the code just fine....

#687 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

I had an issue when I tried to copy and paste..but when I typed it in it took the code just fine....

Just now tried entering it on my Xbox and it still didn't work.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png

#688 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

So apparently someone figured out a way to play the locked Warzone mode.

"Start up Gears Judgement. Go to Private Match and highlight TDM, then press A.

At the next prompt press A+B simultaneously. When it says "You are about to start a match; Continue?" press A again."

You can also play online but one person has to make the room and invite everyone else. As of now people are saying it's pretty buggy but the mode is definitely in there.

#689 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:25 AM

Make sure there isnt a space at the end of the code if you are trying to redeem it on xbox.com. the added space will make a redeemable code invalid.

Also 7 days until execution and 2 new maps! Cant wait.

#690 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:56 AM

Make sure there isnt a space at the end of the code if you are trying to redeem it on xbox.com. the added space will make a redeemable code invalid.

Oh believe me I tried everything, code was already used.

Others are having the same issue.

575x144_2-1.jpg
mfc80x15.png