Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#3031 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

Is Best Buy still going to have the black ops 2 dog tags when the game is released because I pre-ordered in June and never got mine.

What the Fuck are you talking about? The only preorder bonus is nuketown 2025. Shit, Call of Duty doesnt even use dogtags period.

Remember, Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

#3032 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:38 AM

Is Best Buy still going to have the black ops 2 dog tags when the game is released because I pre-ordered in June and never got mine.

Thought it was at time of pick up you get the dog tags, thats usually how all bestbuy preorder physical items work such as Dishonered USB Whale lamp, only time this is not the case if its a steel book (Assassins Creed III, Dead Island)

I believe COD:Blops 2 preorder items are Dog Tags, Nuke Map, and $20 RZ cert.
Posted Image

#3033 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

I got my dogtags when I preordered. Actual dog tags, nothing for in game.

#3034 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

Well there has been no mention as far as I know of for dogtags. If someone would post a picture of said dog tags, that would be much appreciated

#3035 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:01 AM

I cancelled cod and Moh. No point since I can wait until they are cheap.

#3036 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:06 AM

I cancelled cod and Moh. No point since I can wait until they are cheap.

Dont expect a sale on black ops until march at the earliest. You might find a used copy for a good price but COD games take their sweet ass time for sales, let alone a price drop. Shit MW3 is still $60 and Black Ops 1 is $40.

#3037 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:13 AM

Well there has been no mention as far as I know of for dogtags. If someone would post a picture of said dog tags, that would be much appreciated

Best Buy had Dog Tags in little pre-order boxes I think way before the $20.00 in Reward Zone points was started as far as I know the stores sold-out of them very quickly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#3038 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:43 AM

I posted about the dog tags about a month or two ago in this thread and I believe I said something about adding it to the OP.

#3039 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

Dont expect a sale on black ops until march at the earliest. You might find a used copy for a good price but COD games take their sweet ass time for sales, let alone a price drop. Shit MW3 is still $60 and Black Ops 1 is $40.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Black Ops 2 on sale right after xmas. It seems to have happened the past two years.

#3040 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:27 AM

After playing MW3 recently, I don't care about CoD anymore. Reskin of a reskin of a reskin of a reskin of a.......

Had more fun in BF3. It's more than running and gunning.

#3041 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:29 AM

Im seriously thinking about going and preordering dishonored tonight..... but I cant make my mind up!! Compel me!!!!!! hahaha

#3042 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

After playing MW3 recently, I don't care about CoD anymore. Reskin of a reskin of a reskin of a reskin of a.......

Zombies <3

#3043 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:44 AM

True, 20 minutes after playing mw3 on release date last year I was like, " WTF is this shit. I just payed $60 for something that looks exactly like mw2."

Black Ops on the other hand is different. Treyarch actually does put care and effort for the fans (not saying IF doesn't). Im mostly buying BO2 for zombies and mostly zombies alone. Hell for that reason I might also buy elite if need be.

Im currently trying to play battlefiled 3 after picking it up for $10 at BB and getting in on the free premium. The game is fun, but I suck online. I ess im to used to 360 and playing call of duty.

As for cigaro, dishonored looks cool. I honestly dont know much about the game, but many gaming sites were pumped for its release and said nothing but good things about at E3.

#3044 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:53 AM

Im seriously thinking about going and preordering dishonored tonight..... but I cant make my mind up!! Compel me!!!!!! hahaha

I'm the exact same way. I might just preorder it online and redbox it on tuesday since I have a free rental code. If i like it, then I'll pick it up. If I don't, I won't

#3045 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:54 AM

True, 20 minutes after playing mw3 on release date last year I was like, " WTF is this shit. I just payed $60 for something that looks exactly like mw2."

Black Ops on the other hand is different. Treyarch actually does put care and effort for the fans (not saying IF doesn't). Im mostly buying BO2 for zombies and mostly zombies alone. Hell for that reason I might also buy elite if need be.

Im currently trying to play battlefiled 3 after picking it up for $10 at BB and getting in on the free premium. The game is fun, but I suck online. I ess im to used to 360 and playing call of duty.

As for cigaro, dishonored looks cool. I honestly dont know much about the game, but many gaming sites were pumped for its release and said nothing but good things about at E3.

I did enjoy BO better than MW.
You can't play it like you play CoD. I have been top score in a match several times with the least kills.

Dishonored already shipped so I'm waiting on reviews. If it looks bad then I might return it. I might just do a speed run, sell the DLC and oil lamp online, and trade in. Stupid people always pay stupid money for excluse pre order dlc. Might come out ahead that way.

#3046 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:01 AM

Except that COD always goes on sale for 44 or 42 bucks at target the week after xmas.

#3047 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:56 AM

Do it, do it!

#3048 Jay197

Jay197

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

how do these pre order bonuses work?
i pre ordered black ops online, can i go instores and pick up the dog tags?

#3049 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

how do these pre order bonuses work?
i pre ordered black ops online, can i go instores and pick up the dog tags?

The dog tags are long gone. They were handing them out with pre-orders back in May. For those that pre-ordered online you must have the dog tags listed as an item in your order to receive one (They went out of stock around late August).

#3050 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:58 AM

Random rant:
I hate the fact that the web only shows the points you earned/deducted, but not the balance associated with each transaction (like your credit card statement). With multiple batches of points coming in its hard to tell if the points balance is indeed correct and matches with every transaction. I had to make a spread sheet to take care of my OCD

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3051 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:07 AM

Has anyone's purchase from release day pickup on NBA2k13 or RE6 show up on their RZ account? Mine hasent yet, and always show up within 48 hours.

I picked up NBA 2k13 on release day and I haven't gotten anything yet on my RZ account. I ordered online for instore pickup.

#3052 alexandertyler

alexandertyler

Be Platform Agnostic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

Has anybody gotten their Borderlands 2 $20 promo yet? I have not.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3053 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

I got my RE6 Archives points this morning the only problem it is showing that I only paid $8.99 for the game not $89.99. So its only worth 16 points not the 160+ it should be worth with the 2X GCU bonus I get. I did pay in full with a pitch-in card that had money on it from old trade-ins I did that were on gift cards. Should I try and contact them about it now or is that a common occurrence? I really never kept track of my points before so I dont know if it will adjust itself back up to the coreect amount.

PS-X360-RESIDENT EVIL 6 ARCHIV 1 5768674 $0.00 $0.00

REWARD ZONE CARD 1 5426639 $0.00 $0.00

RZGC UNLOCKED PO 10 DISCOUNT 1 3346036 $0.00 $0.00

X360-RESIDENT EVIL 6 ARCHIVES 1 5768656 $8.89 $8.89

PRE ORDER BONUS X360-RE6 1 5495625 $0.00 $0.00

Subtotal(Sales Tax does not earn points) $8.89

Sales Tax $0.63

Total $9.52
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#3054 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

gift card/reward cert purchases dont earn you any points. They consider it double dipping.

my re6 posted as well, but I dont have the 1000 pending points like I do under fifa. Does anyone actually have the 1000 points pending for re6?

#3055 Darkfire

Darkfire

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

The 21 dollars I got for buying prototype 2 are showing up on my rewards. Same purchase time as my re6 pre order. I doubt I'll get the 20 dollar reward certificate or ever get the pre order bonus for re6. Probably just going to take my purchases back and cancel dishonored/the rest.

Think I'll just take my business elsewhere.

#3056 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flaptop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

gift card/reward cert purchases dont earn you any points. They consider it double dipping.

To expand on that, you've already earned the points when you traded in your stuff.

#3057 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flaptop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

Has anybody gotten their Borderlands 2 $20 promo yet? I have not.

Yes, mine cleared into my account some time ago.

#3058 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

my re6 posted as well, but I dont have the 1000 pending points like I do under fifa. Does anyone actually have the 1000 points pending for re6?

Mine posted, but nothing yet.

#3059 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

My points posted for 2K13, but I don't have the extra 1000 points pending.

Man you people are cheap.

#3060 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

It usually takes a little while after your game has posted for the 1000 bonus points to show up under the transaction. Same thing happened with my BL2 order and the bonus points were added a couple of days after it posted to my RWZ account.