Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#3271 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

My Borderlands 2 points post but the site hasn't updated completely since they aren't available yet :roll:

RE6 and Dishonored points are now pending though.

#3272 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

Picked up my preorder of Dishonored this morning. It took a while since my BB no longer has a dedicated sales rep for games. They are training employees to be able to help out in any department. This meant the person that help me had not done a preorder game before. It eventually took three people (plus one by phone) to get my game.

Make sure your receipt mentions "pre order bonus dishonored", otherwise I don't think you'll get the dlc code emailed to you. They had to ring me up again to handle that. I received the code in gmail 10 minutes later. Also don't forget your usb lamp.

#3273 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

Just got my RE6 1000 points. Now I just need to head over and preorder black ops for the free mag and the eventual 1000 points from that.

#3274 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

Picked up my preorder of Dishonored this morning. It took a while since my BB no longer has a dedicated sales rep for games. They are training employees to be able to help out in any department. This meant the person that help me had not done a preorder game before. It eventually took three people (plus one by phone) to get my game.

Make sure your receipt mentions "pre order bonus dishonored", otherwise I don't think you'll get the dlc code emailed to you. They had to ring me up again to handle that. I received the code in gmail 10 minutes later. Also don't forget your usb lamp.

Thanks for reporting. FYI you don't have to remember the DLC preorder sku. Just tell the cashier to hit F10 and select DLC. It should print on your receipt as well as be emailed to you.

#3275 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

Got BL2 $20 rz cert today. Preordered on 9/8 so looks it is from day of preorder not release date.

#3276 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

Still no Bl2 points even pending on my account. My dishonored is set to deliver today! They overnighted it.

#3277 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

What is the dlc preorder bonus for dishonored? I picked up my game but didn't get any code.

#3278 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

http://forums.bestbu...ers/td-p/591220

#3279 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

My 1,000 points for NBA are pending and I haven't even received the game yet.

#3280 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

http://forums.bestbu...ers/td-p/591220

Damn, so how do I go about getting this? Just call customer service or do I need to go back to the store?

#3281 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

Should still get emailed to you within 24 hours.

#3282 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:03 PM

If the cashier screwed up and didn't put the pre-order bonus on, it should still be mailed to you within a day. According to the mod Kyle on the BBY forums:

"We also pull a daily report of transactions that may not have been rung up properly and email out codes following the release of a new title so, if you notice that you have not received one, please allow a full day from your pick-up before contact our support teams as you will likely still receive yours." (http://forums.bestbu...ers/td-p/591220)

#3283 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

Picked up my game as well and for the first time had the DLC code added to my receipt. In the past when I would inquire about the pre-order bonus codes printing on the receipt they would always say it will be emailed to me, but this time the girl actually knew how to add it properly, awesome. Got the oil lamp thing too.

#3284 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Still no Bl2 points even pending on my account. My dishonored is set to deliver today! They overnighted it.

My order doesnt get here till weds =( But on a brighter note i received my $20 for fifa and i preordered that on 9/23!

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#3285 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

Should still get emailed to you within 24 hours.

Ok thanks. I'll just wait it out.

#3286 BlizzardCyclone

BlizzardCyclone

CAGS are HERE!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

Quick question. If I pick up my RE6 and pay with partial credit (I believe I have $40 or so in trade in credit on a BB card) and then the rest on my best buy credit card or cash, will I still receive my $20 giftcard for preordering n picking up the game?

I ask because there was an issue when I picked up Max Payne 3 and paid with a $5 reward zone certificate and the rest in cash. Anyone know if I'll have the same problem again if I use trade in credit or is that just for reward zone certs?

Posted Image

#3287 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

It's not a giftcard and no, you won't have a problem.

#3288 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

Any form of payment works for $20. Used trade in cards and prior $20 rz cert with no problem.

#3289 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

My 1,000 points for NBA are pending and I haven't even received the game yet.

They're supposed to pend within a day of it shipping when you order online.

#3290 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

Points pending for dishonored 2k and re6

#3291 KENFL0

KENFL0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

Preordered dishonored last night and I just got preorder bonus code. The game hasn't even shipped yet lol

#3292 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

My Dishonored 1000 points are pending, but my RE6 preordered the same day are not. I hope it's not some issue with the fact that I ordered the RE6 Archives and not the vanilla version. I guess I'll give it another few days.

#3293 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

yay, RE6 points are pending!

#3294 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

I also just received my Dishonored preorder code. So happy I didn't have to call them like I did with my Max Payne 3 preorder bonus.
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#3295 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

My Dishonored 1000 points are pending, but my RE6 preordered the same day are not. I hope it's not some issue with the fact that I ordered the RE6 Archives and not the vanilla version. I guess I'll give it another few days.

my 2k12 points are pending but my RE6 archives are not. I'm hoping this is fixed soon but the fact that others have their RE6 pending gives me much to worry about.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#3296 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

Odd, by RE6 points are pending, but my store had to cancel my pre-order, put the $5 on a GC, and then use that $5 for the pick-up. Oh well, at least they are there. Went and got Dishonored today, hopefully RE6 and Dishonored clear before AC3 comes out at the end of the month.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#3297 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

Yay, got my dishonored email. I usually get them fairly early.

The bad part was BB shipped the game on Thursday morning, and there is still no tracking info on ups.

#3298 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

Picked up Dishonored this morning and ran into 3 things I wasn't expecting...

First, my RE6 copy I traded in rang up $24 instead of $27 base like the "Hot Titles" list said on the BBY site. Found out if i SEARCHED for RE6, it came up $24 for PS3 & 360...still wouldn't honor the $3 misprint.

Second; apparently they only had 4 Oil Lamps to give away, and I wasn't one of those, even though I picked up the game at 12:30 (didn't figure that many people preordered the game from BBY as I never see people preordering anything but sports games while I'm there). The guy said they should be getting some more in and just to come back, though.

And thirdly; they didn't have any of the COD magazines to give me when I showed them my preorder receipt. Apparently they don't have any in right now.

Nevertheless...preorder receipt came out flawless, along with my DLC code..so now just to wait for my $20 certs.

#3299 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

Well I preordered Anthology on Sept 25th and still don't see mine pending. I called CS yesterday and the lady put a "note" on my purchase transaction and said if they don't show up within the time limit, to call CS back and give them the claim number and they should just give me the $20.

#3300 skyzen

skyzen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:11 PM

I picked up Dishonored for xbox but couldn't find any DLC in the case. Will the "Rat Pack" be emailed later?