Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#3451 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:23 AM

There is nothing typical about myrz.com. It is known the site is messed up.

#3452 KENFL0

KENFL0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:52 AM

My Dishonored purchase posted but no sign of the 1000 points. Should I be worried? I preordered it online the night before it came out, I already got the preorder bonus also

#3453 GodSmackedMe

GodSmackedMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:53 AM

No

#3454 Japakneez

Japakneez

You are big foo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:10 AM

Should I be worried?

No. I lose it when i see someone say this on CAG. it happens too much here. :rofl:

#3455 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

Can someone walk me through how do i pm a game in which i lose the receipt? Also in will not in any way affect the 20 bucks rz cert correct? Thanks!

#3456 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

Sigh, renewed my subscription earlier today (it would have expired on the 13th), and that took forever in the store since they didn't know what they were doing, on the reward site it still says that my account expires soon and didn't update, my points still aren't pending for RE6, and now I don't know if my account will be good tomorrow or not on top of that :/. I love this system I just wish it was a little better laid out overall (I did get a free COD @Gamer issue out of it, oh boy :P)

EDIT: Yay it added my year, that's good, hopefully the points will show up soon as well!

Edited by MoCiWe, 12 October 2012 - 02:02 PM.

Posted Image

#3457 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

Quick question, if I preorder two COD Black Ops 2s, will I get two nuke town 2025?

#3458 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

Quick question, if I preorder two COD Black Ops 2s, will I get two nuke town 2025?

It's in the game so yes. It's not a real pre order bonus.

#3459 Shaimun

Shaimun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

Can someone walk me through how do i pm a game in which i lose the receipt? Also in will not in any way affect the 20 bucks rz cert correct? Thanks!

You can look up the purchase through your RZ number. I have done it plenty of times while I was in the vicinity of a Bestbuy buy I left my receipt at home. Just have them look it up on the specific game and tell them to price match it.

#3460 Gamer4life88

Gamer4life88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

My 1000 bonus points for Dishonored are now listed under the transaction and are pending. Pre-ordered in store and picked it up on Tuesday.

#3461 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

My 1000 for Dishonored showed up this morning too.

Still no RE6 Anthology though. Seeing as how it's not even pending, I feel like just calling CS and asking them to manually enter it. If its not shown up now, not a chance in hell it's gonna randomly show up 25 days from now. And I need that cert cleared by the time Black ops 2 is out..

#3462 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

Still haven't been credited for Borderlands 2 or Fifa.

all I care about is money, all I care about is hundreds, all I care about is fiftys, all I care about is twentys

all I care about my whereabouts, r.i.p. my niggas they in heaven now

that's all I care about now I keep them weapons round, he say he pullin up we gon wet him down

300*

#3463 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

I just received the cert for dishonored (pre ordered august 29th)

#3464 da_man1980

da_man1980

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

Whew..glad you mentioned this. Had already made an ebay listing...had to delete it fast lol.

After reading this post, I noticed that I also got 2 codes. Originally, I thought I got 2 emails with the same code, but after reading this post, I went back and checked and noticed that I did indeed get two different codes. Mistake?

#3465 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

I've had that happen to me a few times at Best Buy now where they email 2 different codes for the DLC bonus, kind of nice lol
Posted Image

#3466 da_man1980

da_man1980

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

I've had that happen to me a few times at Best Buy now where they email 2 different codes for the DLC bonus, kind of nice lol

Are both codes valid?

#3467 Sindur

Sindur

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

Still no RE6 Anthology though. Seeing as how it's not even pending, I feel like just calling CS and asking them to manually enter it. If its not shown up now, not a chance in hell it's gonna randomly show up 25 days from now. And I need that cert cleared by the time Black ops 2 is out..

same situation here: over 2,000 points pending from borderlands 2 and dishonored but no 1,000 from anthology

#3468 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

good luck with that.. when I called they treated me like a peon and told me to wait and there is nothing they could do

I said, explain to me why I have 1,000 points pending for dishonored, but not for resident evil that I purchased 1 week earlier.. and they just told me that I didn't know what I was talking about and that I had to wait 35 days and they have no explanation

#3469 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

After reading this post, I noticed that I also got 2 codes. Originally, I thought I got 2 emails with the same code, but after reading this post, I went back and checked and noticed that I did indeed get two different codes. Mistake?

when you first posted I was going to say that that happened to me too, then you said it was the same so I didn't..

but when I preordered borderlands I got a different code emailed to me then what was on my receipt. Bestbuy must have some errors.. hope they didn't email me someone elses code cause I sold both.

#3470 da_man1980

da_man1980

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

when you first posted I was going to say that that happened to me too, then you said it was the same so I didn't..

but when I preordered borderlands I got a different code emailed to me then what was on my receipt. Bestbuy must have some errors.. hope they didn't email me someone elses code cause I sold both.

The first e-mail I got, the code was the same as the one on the receipt. I received another e-mail a few days later with a different code.

#3471 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

Are both codes valid?

Yeah, I tested both on 360 by entering them and backing out before downloading just to see if they worked and they both were different codes for the DLC.
Posted Image

#3472 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

good luck with that.. when I called they treated me like a peon and told me to wait and there is nothing they could do

I said, explain to me why I have 1,000 points pending for dishonored, but not for resident evil that I purchased 1 week earlier.. and they just told me that I didn't know what I was talking about and that I had to wait 35 days and they have no explanation

Yep, I think there is almost no chance the RE6 collector's edition points are going to show up on their own. Several of us have posted and pm'd the mods on the Best Buy help forums and so far we have been completely ignored. Regardless of what anyone says about the 30-35 days, in every prior game release under this program, the points pend in 3-7 days after release/pickup. They then post 30-35 days from when the preorder was made. There is clearly a problem with RE6 CE and I don't want to have to spend 30-45 minutes a month from now explaining something to a CSR who knows nothing about it, especially after the return window has closed.

#3473 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

No need to panic guys.

Surely I cannot speak for everyone and their experiences, but RZ seems to be lagging quite a bit as opposed to a few months ago.

Give it some time, and it will work itself out... somehow. I used to hit the panic button after one week from pick up if points didn't at the very least show up as pending. But lately it takes about 2-3 weeks. Now I just hit the panic button in the 3rd week.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#3474 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

Finally saw the 1000 bonus pts (pending) for NBA 2K13 I preordered.

#3475 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

It worked lol. For some reason the girl on the CS line seemed a bit ignorant, and for some reason intimidated by me and she just said she adjusted my points.

Checked 15 mins later and I had my normal 1,306 points pending and a $20 RZ cert ready to use. I assume she just took my word for it because I explained the deal 2 or 3 times to her and how something was processed wrong with RE6 and that my points should AT least be pending.

Dishonored points should be available along with my $10 worth of normal points by the first week in Nov. if I'm lucky and it works out like most of my other certs have, I should have em by the last week this month.

#3476 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

Great news everybody! BBY plans on matching Online retailers for the holidays. :hot: :hot: :hot: Possible $20-30 games?

#3477 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Great news everybody! BBY plans on matching Online retailers for the holidays. :hot: :hot: :hot: Possible $20-30 games?

I've got swinging Richard from this post

#3478 GodSmackedMe

GodSmackedMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

http://online.wsj.co...4206903402.html

Interesting indeed.

#3479 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

I hope Fry is on that list.

Still no pending points for RE6. Guessing we will all have to call and get points manually.

#3480 247

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

Who will they be pricematching? Amazon? All they do is pricematch BBY and GS.