Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#3601 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

now my points are pending (a week after pickup which is perfectly reasonable)- if they would've done this in the first place there would be atleast 50% less complaining in this post. so best buy has to take some credit for that...

#3602 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

Still no pending points for Anthology edition. Guess I'll shoot them an email and post on forum.

#3603 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

MOH: Warfighter, worth $40 or pass/wait?
Posted Image

#3604 cardsharkrob

cardsharkrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

Yeah i sent them a email and all i got was the standard points take 30-35 days to post crap.

#3605 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

Yeah i sent them a email and all i got was the standard points take 30-35 days to post crap.

Which we all get, but those points are at least pending within a week. Other people with regular RE6 see their points though looks like we got screwed. I'm sure they will fix the problem, but I'd like some information.

#3606 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

Still no pending points for Anthology edition. Guess I'll shoot them an email and post on forum.

Yep, it's been almost two full weeks now. On Friday the mods said they would forward to RZ since there seemed to be a problem. Not sure how long that will take.

#3607 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

I have this game preordered on Amazon because I really want that steelbook, but preordering it at Best Buy with the $20 reward zone certificate offer is really tempting. Damn it... Sorry for not answering your question by the way haha. I personally loved the campaign for the first one, so I'm pretty excited for this campaign as well.
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#3608 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

Off-topic question but this seemed the most active Best Buy thread to ask. Does BB have a B2G1 Free sale before x-mas?

yes. Last year I got Gears 3, Saints 3, and UMvC3 for $80. If my memory serves though it was a $40 or up b2g1.

As for points, I have my borderlands 2 points still pending. It hasn't been the full 30 days yet, but howthe Fuck are people already getting credited points from RE6????

#3609 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

I have this game preordered on Amazon because I really want that steelbook, but preordering it at Best Buy with the $20 reward zone certificate offer is really tempting. Damn it... Sorry for not answering your question by the way haha. I personally loved the campaign for the first one, so I'm pretty excited for this campaign as well.

Loved the first one too, but that one tanked in price fairly quick. Decisions decisions...
Posted Image

#3610 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

Loved the first one too, but that one tanked in price fairly quick. Decisions decisions...

This is true...i picked up the first one when you could get it for $5 with the @Gamer coupon. Thoroughly enjoyed it too, since it was trying to be based as close to the real war as possible.

Sure it wasn't as climactic as COD, but it def had its moments (sniping mission with the 50 cal comes to mind..)

I'll probably wait for a drop on this one, as BLOPS 2 will take up my FPS fix...but i'll definitely play it, eventually.

#3611 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

I assume the $20 reward certificate pre-order promo is only good for Black Ops 2 on PS3 and 360 and now WII U correct?

#3612 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

Play the beta. Personally, I'm gonna wait.

#3613 murph17

murph17

Rock Band addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Only a couple days left to PM on BL2 (unless you are silver). Has anyone seen any good prices? I know they announced online price matching - has that officially started?

#3614 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

My RE6 (vanilla version) still hasn't posted. Neither has the PSN card I bought more than a week ago. Best Buy's system really sucks. Besides that I have about 1300 points still pending from three weeks ago. Should I email somebody about all this?

#3615 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

If you have buddies to play online with, the new Fireteam system is AWESOME. You can group up into in-game parties and then sort people out into specific two-man Fireteams, which let you spawn onto/support each other throughout the match. I also really liked the subtle changes to the basic Demolition mode they beta'd: before each objective goes "live", the defenders get some time to set up defenses around the real objective while the attackers get a bunch of possible objective markers, leading to a minute or so of deduction on where the action will take place. It's super fun and provides an actually improved version of the CoD formula.

As for the single player, I personally loved the first MoH's campaign despite its rough edges. I have no doubts that those will be ironed out and this campaign will be even better. Plus it's a Fuck ing Treyarch year for CoD so yeah, MoH:W will be my dudebro shooter campaign this year.

Keep in mind that you get the LE for free at launch which will give you early class unlocks, access to the Battlefield 4 beta next year and the first DLC pack for free. I'd say it's a steal at $40 but then again I still see sealed LEs of the first game floating around so if it's going to sit on the backlog I'd wait it out.

uc.png

#3616 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

My RE6 (vanilla version) still hasn't posted. Neither has the PSN card I bought more than a week ago. Best Buy's system really sucks. Besides that I have about 1300 points still pending from three weeks ago. Should I email somebody about all this?

You could, but don't be surprised if you're told "Points are posted 30 days after purchases" since it hasn't been that long for your 1300 points to post. If you're a Premier Silver member, though, you would probably get those points posted almost immediately after talking with someone.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3617 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

You could, but don't be surprised if you're told "Points are posted 30 days after purchases" since it hasn't been that long for your 1300 points to post. If you're a Premier Silver member, though, you would probably get those points posted almost immediately after talking with someone.

How are they with purchases not even showing up in your Account?

#3618 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

How are they with purchases not even showing up in your Account?

It depends on how recent those purchases were made--if within the past 3-4 days, it probably won't appear for another couple of days, but if more than a week ago, you should report the missing points on myrz.com along with the transaction details to ensure you get the points. It might be faster if you talked to someone on the phone about it to speed up the process, but I can't say for sure.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3619 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

My NBA 2K13 points posted in my total today exactly a month from the date I preordered it on

#3620 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

My NBA 2K13 points posted in my total today exactly a month from the date I preordered it on

Surprise surprise

#3621 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

Surprise surprise

It's a surprise for me. Mine haven't posted yet (but are pending) and I preordered back in August (8/21). I imagine I'll get them towards the end of the week though (like Borderlands 2). Same with RE6 (8/21 as well).

#3622 sag375

sag375

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

I was going to pre-order Black Ops 2, but it seems like they no longer have the 20$ bonus. Does anybody else see this?
Posted Image

#3623 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

I was going to pre-order Black Ops 2, but it seems like they no longer have the 20$ bonus. Does anybody else see this?

Still see it here, which is all that matters.

https://myrewardzone...900a76f80095b29

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#3624 sag375

sag375

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

Still see it here, which is all that matters.

https://myrewardzone...900a76f80095b29

Alright, thanks!
Posted Image

#3625 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

Surprise surprise

You must be on this thread 24/7 lol not everyone is like you my friend

#3626 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

The way BB handles this really makes me long for the old Kmart $20 coupon train. Pre-ordered RE6 on 9/26 so I should have the bonus points posted in time to use them on ACIII. However, then I will end up getting the ACIII and Halo 4 bonus points after everything I want has been released. Think I'm going back to mainly shopping with Newegg for new releases once this BB trade credit is gone.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3627 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

The way BB handles this really makes me long for the old Kmart $20 coupon train. Pre-ordered RE6 on 9/26 so I should have the bonus points posted in time to use them on ACIII. However, then I will end up getting the ACIII and Halo 4 bonus points after everything I want has been released. Think I'm going back to mainly shopping with Newegg for new releases once this BB trade credit is gone.

You can PM Newegg through Best Buy now.

#3628 cardsharkrob

cardsharkrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

yes but you cant price match preorders

#3629 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

You can PM Newegg through Best Buy now.

You can't PM a game not in stock. Meaning new egg preorder prices are invalid. Unless they keep it at that price on release day

#3630 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

If you Bestbuy.com its possible.