Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#3631 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

If you Bestbuy.com its possible.

No. By policy you cannot.

If you do get a preorder PM it is an exception and not the rule

#3632 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

Either way I'm sure Best Buy will have some new promotion for preorders. After Black Ops only game I want next is God of War Ascension anyway.

#3633 kelo360

kelo360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

Either way I'm sure Best Buy will have some new promotion for preorders. After Black Ops only game I want next is God of War Ascension anyway.

What about Grand Theft Auto V, Bioshock Infinite, Aliens: Colonial Marines, or The Last of Us?

#3634 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

You must be on this thread 24/7 lol not everyone is like you my friend

Uhh gven that the minimum requirement is 30 days, like I said i'm not surprised.

#3635 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

What about Grand Theft Auto V, Bioshock Infinite, Aliens: Colonial Marines, or The Last of Us?

GTA and Last of Us are Day 1 buys, but they don't even have release dates. I couldn't get into Bioshock and never heard of Alien one.

Just saying after Black Ops its not till couple months I see a game I'll get Day 1.

#3636 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

You can call CS or make a forums post. I'd say go the forums route that way you interact dirct with a person who fylly knows the promo itself & would probably just instant credit you the points after the receipt pins(pre-order/purchase) pm the mod w/the info. Mike would be the guy & poost on the RZ gamers club section

I called CS and they said there going to merge the accounts and credit the points(Bonus and Regular) to my main account

Well see how this goes and if its not done right they said theyd manually add the points im missing

This year has been nothing but hassle with preorder codes and gift certificates

Best Buy needs to get their shit togther if they want to survive
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3637 Kuroknight27

Kuroknight27

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

I was wondering can I use my Welcome b2g1 on a pre order. Like say if when I went to go pick up AC3 can I pick two other games(Zone of the Enders and Little Big Planet Vita) and use the b2g1 coupon?

#3638 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

I was wondering can I use my Welcome b2g1 on a pre order. Like say if when I went to go pick up AC3 can I pick two other games(Zone of the Enders and Little Big Planet Vita) and use the b2g1 coupon?

yeah you can. When I went to pick up RE6, I got that, god of war saga, and lego batman 2 for $100.

#3639 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

GTA and Last of Us are Day 1 buys, but they don't even have release dates. I couldn't get into Bioshock and never heard of Alien one.

Just saying after Black Ops its not till couple months I see a game I'll get Day 1.

Im kinda in the same boat but im a fan of bioshock and then there's Dead Space 3. GTA will be in May, as thats the month almsot every rockstar game is released (Hopefully GTA 5 stays true to that)

#3640 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

yeah you can. When I went to pick up RE6, I got that, god of war saga, and lego batman 2 for $100.

Do you by any chance know who I would have to call if I haven't recieved my welcome packet? I signed up in July and have not recieved one.

#3641 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:01 AM

Do you by any chance know who I would have to call if I haven't recieved my welcome packet? I signed up in July and have not recieved one.

Oh shit, CS seems like the answer everyone is going to give you. I did my year in June or July and got my coupons in August. Thats sucks that you havent gotten yours yet. I would give them a call asap

#3642 Kuroknight27

Kuroknight27

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:02 AM

Awesome thanks.

#3643 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

Oh shit, CS seems like the answer everyone is going to give you. I did my year in June or July and got my coupons in August. Thats sucks that you havent gotten yours yet. I would give them a call asap

Ah ok because I called the @gamer ppl and she just said she only handles magazines in the most bitchiest voice ever.

#3644 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

Ah ok because I called the @gamer ppl and she just said she only handles magazines in the most bitchiest voice ever.

I dot know if their's a difference between the two, but CS seems like they handle the situation and if they cant they might refund you back they $15 or give you a $20 gc. Hopefully things work out for you br, so you can use the b2g1 before BF. My coupons expire at the end of the month if I recall.

#3645 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

I dot know if their's a difference between the two, but CS seems like they handle the situation and if they cant they might refund you back they $15 or give you a $20 gc. Hopefully things work out for you br, so you can use the b2g1 before BF. My coupons expire at the end of the month if I recall.

Yeah I just called and asked for gaming but they sent me to the reward zone ppl for some reason? Lol well anyways she helped anyway and said that she's going to send somebody some notes and that I should receive an email regarding my welcome packet within 7-10 days and she threw an a $10 RZ certificate for the inconvenience. I really hope I don't have to wait another 4-6 weeks (or whatever their approximate delivery date for the welcome packet is) as you said I really hope I can use it on black Friday, I completely forgot I could use it on black Friday so thanks for reminding me!

#3646 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

I signed up in September and have yet to receive my welcome packet....not to worried about it at the moment. As long as it gets here before BF so I can use it on BF I'll be satisfied.

#3647 GodSmackedMe

GodSmackedMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:38 AM

I don't have a set of the GCU coupons in front of me, but if I remember correctly, don't they expire right before BF?
Posted Image

#3648 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:04 AM

Isn't the Welcome B2G1 coupon only for $39.99 items and/or below? Because that's the one I have currently. Unless there's a different one I know nothing about...

Note that I bought the sub last June-July and received the Welcome Packet weeks after.

#3649 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:19 AM

Isn't the Welcome B2G1 coupon only for $39.99 items and/or below? Because that's the one I have currently. Unless there's a different one I know nothing about...

Note that I bought the sub last June-July and received the Welcome Packet weeks after.

As long as the free item is $39.99 and cost the least, you can buy 2 $39.99 and up games as well.

#3650 shady520

shady520

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:28 AM

I called CS and they said there going to merge the accounts and credit the points(Bonus and Regular) to my main account

Well see how this goes and if its not done right they said theyd manually add the points im missing

This year has been nothing but hassle with preorder codes and gift certificates

Best Buy needs to get their shit togther if they want to survive

After preordering Madden 13, NCAA 13, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, and RE6 I have not had to contact CS to get my points or DLC yet. Instead I just shut up and waited. The magic of patience and not repeating myself 100 times because stuff did not appear asap really works wonders.

#3651 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:30 AM

I wonder what will drop in price faster..MOH or BO2. I'm getting both, but one at GS and the other at BB.

#3652 ammoun

ammoun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:30 AM

I want that coupon too!!! I'll get mad at them tomorrow :D

Anyway, a stupid question: for preorders, and since there is a 30 days limit for price matches, does the counter start from the day of the order or the day of pickup/shipping/release? Thanks

One more question, the policy says, one award per member per title. Getting the same game for different consoles is considered a same title so qualifies me for one reward only right?

#3653 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:36 AM

I wonder what will drop in price faster..MOH or BO2. I'm getting both, but one at GS and the other at BB.

I'm not sure if your first sentence was sarcastic or not. MOH, CLEARRRRLY.

Rest assured, BO2 will still be fetching in close to $35-40 TIV this time next year.

#3654 Jay197

Jay197

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:41 AM

I don't have a set of the GCU coupons in front of me, but if I remember correctly, don't they expire right before BF?

wow just noticed they do thanks to your post, mine expire 11/3/12 :cry:

this sucks, I was planning on saving the coupons for BF

#3655 GodSmackedMe

GodSmackedMe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:51 AM

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'd hate to see everyone not get to use them in time if they want :)
Posted Image

#3656 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:02 AM

After preordering Madden 13, NCAA 13, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, and RE6 I have not had to contact CS to get my points or DLC yet. Instead I just shut up and waited. The magic of patience and not repeating myself 100 times because stuff did not appear asap really works wonders.

Truth

Now playing:

:ps4: Destiny
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#3657 shady520

shady520

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

I want that coupon too!!! I'll get mad at them tomorrow :D

Anyway, a stupid question: for preorders, and since there is a 30 days limit for price matches, does the counter start from the day of the order or the day of pickup/shipping/release? Thanks

One more question, the policy says, one award per member per title. Getting the same game for different consoles is considered a same title so qualifies me for one reward only right?

Pick up date and only 1 per title, the way around that would be to have separate GCU accounts (IE: I have one in my name and in a family member's name and order one game on each account).

#3658 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:27 AM

I would like to know how im going to get points when Best Buy attaches my reciept to the wrong RZ account?

Or how Im going to get DLC that was supposed to be included in the Package, namely Xcom?

Just because your experience with this promotion is perfect doesnt mean there arent massive problems that some people are experiencing, so get off your high horse
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3659 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:54 AM

I would like to know how im going to get points when Best Buy attaches my reciept to the wrong RZ account?

Or how Im going to get DLC that was supposed to be included in the Package, namely Xcom?

Just because your experience with this promotion is perfect doesnt mean there arent massive problems that some people are experiencing, so get off your high horse

truth. Still waiting on my fifa dlc, been over 2 weeks since I emailed them.

#3660 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

Black Ops the first one is still going for what $40 and even has good trade in value. Not really Black Ops fan, but figure $20 promo and almost guaranteed $40 TIV I'll give it another shot.