Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#5731 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

Finally got points pending for assassins creed 3 after I reported my missing points!!! Looks like I don't have to buy it on Black Friday and return my original now!!! I hope all my $20 rewards certificate are good at the same time so I can use them on something really good like ps 3d display or another 32" tv for the back room. I think they will be because there just from assassn's creed 3, halo, and call of duty they all came out on back to back to back weeks so c'mon $120 tv!!!

#5732 KENFL0

KENFL0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

Black ops 2 HE just posted up as pending, 1000 points should be showing up sometime tomorrow :D. Picked up game at midnight

#5733 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

Hmm I think I may preorder GTAV now that it comes with a poster.

#5734 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

Price matched TRU for Black Ops II. Seamless transaction as the $49.99 price appears on the website.

#5735 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

Price matched TRU for Black Ops II. Seamless transaction as the $49.99 price appears on the website.

Can you do multiple PMs? Say you PM now and then it drops somewhere to $39.99 can you then call again and PM again?

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#5736 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

Can you do multiple PMs? Say you PM now and then it drops somewhere to $39.99 can you then call again and PM again?

Yep. PMed Kmart for AC III for $49.99 then when TRU had there doorbuster for $47.99, I PMed again.

#5737 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

Yep. PMed Kmart for AC III for $49.99 then when TRU had there doorbuster for $47.99, I PMed again.

Hmmm, cool. Thanks for the info. Will try calling tomorrow to see if they will PM. I think I read people said you can call in and get a PM.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#5738 shady520

shady520

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

Hmmm, cool. Thanks for the info. Will try calling tomorrow to see if they will PM. I think I read people said you can call in and get a PM.

If you ordered online for in store pick up or shipping you can call, but if you bought it instore you need to go to the store to pm.

#5739 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

If you ordered online you have to call otherwise in store has to be PM at Best Buy.

#5740 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

Hmm, went to pick up my Blops2 tonight, forgot to give him my card but I did have to confirm my info on the screen.

My receipt doesn't show my RZ so I went to add it online and it says its already there, I also have 1124 pending points.

So either m Blops purchase already went through somehow, or something went wonky, will have to see otherwise ill need to call to get my $20

#5741 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:05 AM

Hmm, went to pick up my Blops2 tonight, forgot to give him my card but I did have to confirm my info on the screen.

My receipt doesn't show my RZ so I went to add it online and it says its already there, I also have 1124 pending points.

So either m Blops purchase already went through somehow, or something went wonky, will have to see otherwise ill need to call to get my $20

Give it a few days. Takes a few days to show up sometimes.

#5742 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

Thanks for the info guys. Will probably wait for a bigger sale before going then. Don't want to have to do double the drive if I don't have to.

#5743 ksuwild25

ksuwild25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

My Black Ops II purchase shows up on myrewardzone but it doesn't show the "Gamers Club Unlocked Victory Can Be Pre-Ordered Bonus" under the info like my previous Borderlands 2, Halo 4, and AC III purchases. Was just wondering if that info should be in there like the other games or is it not showing up because of Activision not wanting to advertise the promo?

#5744 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

My Black Ops II purchase shows up on myrewardzone but it doesn't show the "Gamers Club Unlocked Victory Can Be Pre-Ordered Bonus" under the info like my previous Borderlands 2, Halo 4, and AC III purchases. Was just wondering if that info should be in there like the other games or is it not showing up because of Activision not wanting to advertise the promo?

It'll be there. The transaction shows way ahead of the Pre Order bonus. This is how all of mine have been.

#5745 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

I love BB. I got a great rep on the phone and was able to PM TRU for $10 back on COD, Halo, Dishonored, 2k13, and Borderlands 2.

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#5746 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Well I tried to PM TRU and they denied me. The rep was nice and all, but still disappointed. Told me since it was advertised as a promo rather than a definite price, she couldn't authorize a price match. Man, that was $40 worth of credit back if they'd do it.

#5747 bcb4589

bcb4589

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

I got them to price match Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 over the phone, but what a hassle. Took about an hour :drool:.
[URL="http://www.giantbomb.com"][/URL]

#5748 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

My Blops 2 points are pending...ALL 18 of them

Damnit to hell @ not having the 1000 points for preordering pending. Totally KNEW this would happen even though the OP said it was part of promotion

#5749 shady520

shady520

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

My Blops 2 points are pending...ALL 18 of them

Damnit to hell @ not having the 1000 points for preordering pending. Totally KNEW this would happen even though the OP said it was part of promotion

It will take time to show the preorder promotion, unless you ordered in store and someone rang it up wrong. They are not supposed to be available for 30 days anyways so just wait a couple of weeks and if they still don't show contact CS.

#5750 jdb230

jdb230

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Seriously....people need to stop freaking out over this promo and not receiving (or even seeing as pending) your points as soon as you purchase the game.

In my experience, transactions usually take anywhere from 2-3 days before they actually show up as pending in my account, and with this promotion specifically it takes another 1-2 days for the 1000 bonus points to show up as well as pending under the same transaction.

Have some patience, and if you don't see your points/purchase pending after several days, then by all means freak out.

#5751 Finch106

Finch106

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

If anyone should be freaking out it should be me. They returned the preorder and rang up the game full price. But, it'll take a few days to show up. Black Ops 2 is a part of the promotion. Activision won't let retailers advertise day one deals on these games, it'll show up they just had to take down advertisement for the deal.

#5752 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

My 1000 points is pending for Black Ops 2. They werent until Tuesday. I think once a pre-order item ships, it goes through to pending.

#5753 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

My 1000 points is pending for Black Ops 2. They werent until Tuesday. I think once a pre-order item ships, it goes through to pending.

So they weren't pending until you purchased the item on its release date... Hmm...

#5754 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

Says Dec.6 is when I will receive my points (for the purchase not sure about for being Unlocked)

#5755 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

1000 points pending usually takes a week. RE6 Anthology edition took a little bit longer.

Would have been nice to use $20 rz cert for Black Friday, but probably not till next month.

#5756 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

Hmmm, my purchase isn't even shown up yet on my account. Weird. I don't usually keep track of this, but when do purchases usually start showing up on the reward zone site?

#5757 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

Hmmm, my purchase isn't even shown up yet on my account. Weird. I don't usually keep track of this, but when do purchases usually start showing up on the reward zone site?

Usually couple days. Give it till Tuesday before it becomes an issue.

Did you preorder online or in store?

#5758 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Usually couple days. Give it till Tuesday before it becomes an issue.

Did you preorder online or in store?

I did it in store.

It's weird. On my original pre-order receipt it shows my reward zone card as scanned. On the exchange receipt they do when you pick up your pre order, it does not show my reward zone card scanned. But I gave him my card and it shows the two reward zone certificates I redeemed to help pay for the game.

I hope he didn't forget to scan my card. Now I might have to call customer service about it.

Double Edit:
CSR told me the transaction was there just would take a while to show up.

So everything seems sets.

Thanks for all the help guys. First time doing a pre order and I'm sure you regs get these same questions and concerns every page :)

Edited by CheapLikeAFox, 15 November 2012 - 11:42 PM.

#5759 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

My blops 2 points have already cleared.

I'm telling you guys, pre-order online a couple weeks in advance.

#5760 joogle

joogle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

Hi - so I pre-ordered Black Ops 2 on November 11, today in my RZ account, I see a transaction with pending points except I don't see the 1000 points listed.

This is what I see:

REWARD ZONE CARD 1 5880889 $0.00 $0.00
X360-CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS I 1 5119975 $XX.XX $XX.XX

Total Points Earned with this transaction
Purchases
RZGC Everyday Bonus Point Promo

My question is I don't see the Gamers Unlocked Pre-order bonus, should I contact BB? Or will it appear later?